Latest topics

Security Services

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Security Services

Post by jinki_224 on Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:20 am

good morning,

ask ko lang po how to proceed, after 2 failed biddings for security services, pwede po ba kami mag-adopt ng ibang methods of procurement? or if we apply the negotiated procurement, can we exclude the 2 previous bidders since they technically and financially failed to meet our requirements?
jinki_224
Active Poster
Active Poster

Female Number of posts : 86
Company/Agency : Marinduque State College
Occupation/Designation : BAC Secretariat
Registration date : 2011-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Security Services

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:01 am

jinki_224 wrote:good morning,

ask ko lang po how to proceed, after 2 failed biddings for security services, pwede po ba kami mag-adopt ng ibang methods of procurement? or if we apply the negotiated procurement, can we exclude the 2 previous bidders since they technically and financially failed to meet our requirements?

Jinki, your HOPE has just called me to inquire also about your query. There seems to be something wrong in your bidding, particularly on your additional requirements for the bidders which are not required in the IRR, and that could be the primary reason why there was failure of bidding.

Generally, after 2 failure of biddings, you can already proceed to Negotiated Procurement due to 2-failed biddings under Sec. 53.1 of the IRR. Why do you have to look for other alternative methods of procurement when that is already available to you?

If the disqualified bidders were able to cure their disqualifications afterwards, whether that be technical or financial, during the time when you are already in the negotiation stage, then they could be included in the negotiation since they are already legally, technically and financially capable as of that time.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by jinki_224 on Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:12 am

and i was about to text you sir..will relay your answer first to our BAC Chair..thank you po..
jinki_224
Active Poster
Active Poster

Female Number of posts : 86
Company/Agency : Marinduque State College
Occupation/Designation : BAC Secretariat
Registration date : 2011-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down