Latest topics

3 Similar Projects

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 Similar Projects

Post by Baladette on Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:59 pm

CAn we prepare 1 bid doc for 3 similar projects?We have 3 concreting projects. one is worth 160,000, the other one is 330,000 and the other one is 500,000. all projects are located at poblacion area, different streets. The source of fund of the 3 projects is the 20% devt fund of the lgu but there are 3 diff POWs.
i just wonder if i could have the title "Concreting of Municipal Roads (Concreting of Isidro St., Concreting of Panganiban St. and Concreting of Credo St.)"
Baladette

Female Number of posts : 20
Company/Agency : Gemini Twin Gold Marketing
Occupation/Designation : Clerk
Registration date : 2009-04-02

Back to top Go down

Re: 3 Similar Projects

Post by riddler on Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:52 am

bgdriza wrote:CAn we prepare 1 bid doc for 3 similar projects?We have 3 concreting projects. one is worth 160,000, the other one is 330,000 and the other one is 500,000. all projects are located at poblacion area, different streets. The source of fund of the 3 projects is the 20% devt fund of the lgu but there are 3 diff POWs.
i just wonder if i could have the title "Concreting of Municipal Roads (Concreting of Isidro St., Concreting of Panganiban St. and Concreting of Credo St.)"

Very Happy yes you can, but you need to make a separate forms for your BDS, SCC, and Bill of Quantities. Very Happy you can also post these projects into one Invitation to Bid template and award it as a whole or by lot. Very Happy
riddler
Board General
Board General

Male Number of posts : 598
Company/Agency : lgu
Occupation/Designation : endyeenel
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by riddler on Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:01 am

bgdriza wrote:CAn we prepare 1 bid doc for 3 similar projects?We have 3 concreting projects. one is worth 160,000, the other one is 330,000 and the other one is 500,000. all projects are located at poblacion area, different streets. The source of fund of the 3 projects is the 20% devt fund of the lgu but there are 3 diff POWs.

Very Happy yes you can, but you need to make a separate forms for your BDS, SCC, and Bill of Quantities. Very Happy you can also post these projects into one Invitation to Bid template and award it as a whole or by lot. Very Happy
riddler
Board General
Board General

Male Number of posts : 598
Company/Agency : lgu
Occupation/Designation : endyeenel
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Baladette on Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:59 am

thank you very much...
Baladette