Latest topics
» No Objection Letter
Yesterday at 5:21 pm by zeph03

» CATERING SERVICES FOR CONGRESSIONAL MEET AT SAGBAYAN, BOHOL
Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:14 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF FERTILIZERS FOR LIVESTOCK, CORN, HVCDP, INLAND FISHERY, AND ORGANIC PROGRAM
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:35 pm by btorres4

» Newspaper Publication
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:10 pm by btorres4

» RENTAL OF LIGHTS AND SOUND SYSTEM
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:46 pm by btorres4

» Newspaper Publication
Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:50 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF OTHER SUPPLIES FOR SB OFFICE
Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:51 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF RICE FOR FOOD SUPPLIES OF PEACE & ORDER CAMPAIGN
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:19 pm by btorres4

» Expired Tax Clearance during payment
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:11 pm by vallemaco6224

» PURCHASE OF MEDICINE FOR MHO
Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:53 pm by btorres4

Retrieval of bidding docs for DQ bidder

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Retrieval of bidding docs for DQ bidder

Post by rtabuga on Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:06 pm

Sir RDV,
Last Feb.02,2012,we participated on a bidding at Mactan Cebu International Airport Authority/MCIAA but unfortunately we were disqualified for the eligibility requirements.And on Feb.03,we sent a letter informing them of our intention NOT to file a motion for reconsideration and instead asked for the retrieval of our bidding documents.
However,last April 25,we were informed by the BAC chairman that in there last seminar conducted by the JCAV Center for Academic Value Foundation,INC ,they are not allowed to return such documents.
In view of this,may we ask for your comment and opinion on this matter
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS

rtabuga

Male Number of posts : 5
Company/Agency : TOPMOST DEVT. & MKTG. CORP.
Occupation/Designation : General Manager
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Retrieval of bidding docs for DQ bidder

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:57 pm

rtabuga wrote:Sir RDV,
Last Feb.02,2012,we participated on a bidding at Mactan Cebu International Airport Authority/MCIAA but unfortunately we were disqualified for the eligibility requirements.And on Feb.03,we sent a letter informing them of our intention NOT to file a motion for reconsideration and instead asked for the retrieval of our bidding documents.
However,last April 25,we were informed by the BAC chairman that in there last seminar conducted by the JCAV Center for Academic Value Foundation,INC ,they are not allowed to return such documents.
In view of this,may we ask for your comment and opinion on this matter
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS

I don't think "JCAV Center for Academic Value Foundation, Inc." has been duly authorized by the GPPB to conduct procurement trainings. Only those duly authorized trainers should be doing that.

At any rate, let me answer your concern, although I have already discussed this with you verbally.

Let me just quote from the Generic Procurement Manual (GPM) issued by the GPPB to answer your question and belie the information given to you by the BAC Chair, allegedly based on the training conducted by that JCAV Center:

"The BAC shall return the Eligibility, Technical and Financial Bid envelopes of a prospective bidder if it is declared “ineligible” and it does not signify its intention to file a request for reconsideration or expressly waives its right to file a motion for reconsideration. In the case of the latter, such waiver shall be made in writing to be executed by the authorized representative of the ineligible bidder. The BAC must decide on a request for reconsideration within seven (7) calendar days form receipt thereof." (page 52 of Volume 2 of the Generic Procurement Manual which could be downloaded from the GPPB website)

This was the same answer I gave to you verbally, so I hope the citation would be enough for your purpose.

RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:34 pm

rtabuga wrote:Sir RDV,
Last Feb.02,2012,we participated on a bidding at Mactan Cebu International Airport Authority/MCIAA but unfortunately we were disqualified for the eligibility requirements.And on Feb.03,we sent a letter informing them of our intention NOT to file a motion for reconsideration and instead asked for the retrieval of our bidding documents. However,last April 25,we were informed by the BAC chairman that in there last seminar conducted by the JCAV Center for Academic Value Foundation,INC ,they are not allowed to return such documents. In view of this,may we ask for your comment and opinion on this matter
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS
Maybe the BAC could have also violated the ARTA LAW of 2007 for failure to act on such request within the reglementary period. It took the BAC 2 months and 22 days to act on such request. The ARTA LAW specifically section 8 provides for simple transaction must be acted upon within 5 working days and 10 working days for complex transaction. bounce
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down