Latest topics
» No Objection Letter
Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:21 pm by zeph03

» CATERING SERVICES FOR CONGRESSIONAL MEET AT SAGBAYAN, BOHOL
Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:14 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF FERTILIZERS FOR LIVESTOCK, CORN, HVCDP, INLAND FISHERY, AND ORGANIC PROGRAM
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:35 pm by btorres4

» Newspaper Publication
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:10 pm by btorres4

» RENTAL OF LIGHTS AND SOUND SYSTEM
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:46 pm by btorres4

» Newspaper Publication
Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:50 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF OTHER SUPPLIES FOR SB OFFICE
Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:51 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF RICE FOR FOOD SUPPLIES OF PEACE & ORDER CAMPAIGN
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:19 pm by btorres4

» Expired Tax Clearance during payment
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:11 pm by vallemaco6224

» PURCHASE OF MEDICINE FOR MHO
Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:53 pm by btorres4

Punchlisting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Punchlisting

Post by regina avelino on Tue May 15, 2012 12:27 pm

Good morning to all. As per IRR of RA 9184, punchlist is issued by the PE when the infra project is 95% but our company conduct punchlisting upon request for inspection by the contractor when the project is 100% completed. Please advise if this is still acceptable. thanks in advance.

regina avelino
Board General
Board General

Female Number of posts : 671
Company/Agency : gocc ncr
Occupation/Designation : staff
Registration date : 2012-02-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Punchlisting

Post by sunriser431 on Tue May 15, 2012 9:33 pm

regina avelino wrote:Good morning to all. As per IRR of RA 9184, punchlist is issued by the PE when the infra project is 95% but our company conduct punchlisting upon request for inspection by the contractor when the project is 100% completed. Please advise if this is still acceptable. thanks in advance.
May I know if the punchlist prepared is in accordance with COA rules and regulations? bounce
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by regina avelino on Wed May 16, 2012 9:54 am

sir, good morning. we have not come across any COA provision relative to COA requirements. What we know is the provision of RA 9184 on the timing of the conduct of punchlisting and its purposes thereof.

regina avelino
Board General
Board General

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Wed May 16, 2012 2:39 pm

regina avelino wrote:sir, good morning. we have not come across any COA provision relative to COA requirements. What we know is the provision of RA 9184 on the timing of the conduct of punchlisting and its purposes thereof.
Actually I do have the hard copy of the COA guides and the check list, it includes from infra, goods, general support services etc. infortunately I have not known if it was updated, anyway I'll try to post the link as soon as possible. bounce
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by regina avelino on Wed May 16, 2012 2:41 pm

sige po sir, please pa post po ng COA requirement na ito so I can refer this to our BAC for compliance. salamat po in advance

regina avelino
Board General
Board General

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Wed May 16, 2012 2:56 pm

regina avelino wrote:sige po sir, please pa post po ng COA requirement na ito so I can refer this to our BAC for compliance. salamat po in advance
as promise, follow the LINK bounce
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Wed May 16, 2012 3:37 pm

regina avelino wrote:Good morning to all. As per IRR of RA 9184, punchlist is issued by the PE when the infra project is 95% but our company conduct punchlisting upon request for inspection by the contractor when the project is 100% completed. Please advise if this is still acceptable. thanks in advance.

The purpose of "punchlisting" is to check for remaining works so that nothing will be left behind or be left uncorrected. Conducting the "punchlisting" after 100% completion would be moot and academic. The problem is if there are items left unchecked behind the 100% completion which were found during the post audit. Then the 100% status would be inaccurate.

Punchlisting is a generally acceptable industry practice and it should be performed before 100% completion (ideally during 95% completion). Hence to me, it is not acceptable and I would not recommend such practice. Smile
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2481
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by regina avelino on Wed May 16, 2012 3:50 pm

our engineering department explained to me that they would rather conduct inspection when the project is 100% complete. During the inspection and there were discrepancies between the actual vs the plan, or there were defects or requirements left undone, then that is the time that they will issue a punchlist to the contractor for the latter to correct and perform. They further elaborated that they regularly check every stage/phase of the construction thus, major discrepancies would be detected early on. Again they explained to me that even after 1 year from completion until final acceptance of the project, they are on the look out on possible defects that were not detected before and this are immediate communicated to the contractor.

regina avelino
Board General
Board General

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down