Latest topics
» No Objection Letter
Yesterday at 5:21 pm by zeph03

» CATERING SERVICES FOR CONGRESSIONAL MEET AT SAGBAYAN, BOHOL
Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:14 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF FERTILIZERS FOR LIVESTOCK, CORN, HVCDP, INLAND FISHERY, AND ORGANIC PROGRAM
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:35 pm by btorres4

» Newspaper Publication
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:10 pm by btorres4

» RENTAL OF LIGHTS AND SOUND SYSTEM
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:46 pm by btorres4

» Newspaper Publication
Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:50 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF OTHER SUPPLIES FOR SB OFFICE
Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:51 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF RICE FOR FOOD SUPPLIES OF PEACE & ORDER CAMPAIGN
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:19 pm by btorres4

» Expired Tax Clearance during payment
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:11 pm by vallemaco6224

» PURCHASE OF MEDICINE FOR MHO
Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:53 pm by btorres4

PPMP Form! Please help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PPMP Form! Please help!

Post by iamcris on Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:20 pm

Hi! I just want to clarify things on the preparation of the PPMP.
I have downloaded the form, but i'm really not sure on what to put.
My questions are:
1. What does the code for? what codes does it refer to?
2. What should I put on the columns for Schedule/Milestone of Activities Jan-Dec? Is it the distribution of quantities? or the schedule of the procurement?
3. Lastly, who are the signatories involved? Who's name should I put on the "Submitted By:"?

I need it very soon. Please help me. Thank you.

iamcris

Male Number of posts : 34
Company/Agency : MRH
Occupation/Designation : TWG
Registration date : 2012-05-30

Back to top Go down

Re: PPMP Form! Please help!

Post by sunriser431 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:14 pm

iamcris wrote: My questions are:
1. What does the code for? what codes does it refer to?
it refers to the Chart of accounts, verify with the Finance or accounting office of your agency for proper guidance. bounce
iamcris wrote:
2. What should I put on the columns for Schedule/Milestone of Activities Jan-Dec? Is it the distribution of quantities? or the schedule of the procurement?.
It refers to the time schedule for each procurement activity bounce
iamcris wrote:
3. Lastly, who are the signatories involved? Who's name should I put on the "Submitted By:"??
It could be a Head of the Section in charge or Division, Department etc. bounce
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by iamcris on Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:48 pm

It refers to the time schedule for each procurement activity

What do you mean for this? Can you please elaborate? As far as I know, PPMP's are prepared by the End User's and I don't think that they have knowledge about the procurement activity for the acquisitions of the equipments/supplies/projects listed on the PPMP. It's the BAC who decides the procurement schedule right?..I'm still confused regarding this matter.

It could be a Head of the Section in charge or Division, Department etc.

What about the "Prepared By:" is it also the head of the section? or someone assigned within the section to prepare the PPMP?

Thanks a lot!!

iamcris

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:38 pm

iamcris wrote:
It refers to the time schedule for each procurement activity

What do you mean for this? Can you please elaborate? As far as I know, PPMP's are prepared by the End User's and I don't think that they have knowledge about the procurement activity for the acquisitions of the equipments/supplies/projects listed on the PPMP. It's the BAC who decides the procurement schedule right?..I'm still confused regarding this matter.

Although it is the BAC that conducts the procurement process, it is essential that you have minimum knowledge of what are the stages of procurement namely pre-procurement conference, advertisement, pre-bid conference, deadline for submission and receipt of bids, opening of bids, bid evaluation, post qualification, award, contract, and notice to proceed because it will affect the way you plan your activities as end-user or implementing unit.

iamcris wrote:
It could be a Head of the Section in charge or Division, Department etc.

What about the "Prepared By:" is it also the head of the section? or someone assigned within the section to prepare the PPMP?

Thanks a lot!!

Please not that (sample) forms may vary depending on appropriateness. If only one person prepared and submitted the document, then he/she may only include one signature for "prepared and submitted by". Usually, a section/division chief "prepares" the PPMP and the office/department head "submits". Smile
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2481
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by iamcris on Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:54 pm

Thank you for your reply.

I think we have a different way of doing our PPMP. The end users identify/enumerate in their PPMP's the Equipment, Supplies, Devices etc., one by one, we do not group/aggregate our procurement activities by project. It is simply a list of all the needed acquisitions of equipment, supplies, etc, within a year. But it is grouped into different classifications such as Office supplies, office equipment, laboratory equipment, etc. So what we do in the column for the schedule/milestone of activities is we allocate the quantities of EACH ITEM into the month/schedule when it will be needed for use. What can you say about this?

Thanks!

iamcris

Back to top Go down

Post by regina avelino on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:31 am

Sir iamcris, that's how we do ours. We put quantities in the schedule/milestone specifically with the office supplies and equipments. Usually monthly po sa office supplies namin, quarterly for magazine subscription and one time for office equipment and computers. This will be the basis of the BAC secretariat to consolidate the requirements for the whole company and schedule the timing of the bidding/procurement in order to supply this to respective departments based on the milestone/schedules in the ppmp.

regina avelino
Board General
Board General

Female Number of posts : 671
Company/Agency : gocc ncr
Occupation/Designation : staff
Registration date : 2012-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down