Latest topics
» No Objection Letter
Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:21 pm by zeph03

» CATERING SERVICES FOR CONGRESSIONAL MEET AT SAGBAYAN, BOHOL
Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:14 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF FERTILIZERS FOR LIVESTOCK, CORN, HVCDP, INLAND FISHERY, AND ORGANIC PROGRAM
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:35 pm by btorres4

» Newspaper Publication
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:10 pm by btorres4

» RENTAL OF LIGHTS AND SOUND SYSTEM
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:46 pm by btorres4

» Newspaper Publication
Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:50 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF OTHER SUPPLIES FOR SB OFFICE
Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:51 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF RICE FOR FOOD SUPPLIES OF PEACE & ORDER CAMPAIGN
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:19 pm by btorres4

» Expired Tax Clearance during payment
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:11 pm by vallemaco6224

» PURCHASE OF MEDICINE FOR MHO
Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:53 pm by btorres4

Why not GPPB hand out awards to active members of the Online Forum

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why not GPPB hand out awards to active members of the Online Forum

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:46 am

The GPPB Online Forum is already a year old this month (I think).

To encourage others to join the forum and also actively participate, and (for those already participating) provide incentives for the continued participation by other members, GPPB should consider giving out awards on a regular basis.

As of now, those from the LGUs are the most active (engrjhez, ruel, msm326, mbdr to name a few). From the GOCCs, there is sunriser431. Not much active participation yet from NGAs. (I don't know if venom.420 is from an NGA or an LGU.) The membership is also growing everyday but many are just passive members, but among the more active new members are misty, mbdr, wild_card, stitch, lycous230, and many more). From the private sector, we have shobe.

Awards could be given out by sector (LGU, NGA, GOCC, GFI, private sector), and/or by procurement organization (members of the BAC,BAC Secretariat, TWG, etc.) Those are just suggestions. Other members are encouraged also to give their own suggestions.

I know, engrjhez, has suggested before for an EB (not necessarily with GPPBs support) but, I think, it didn't 'catch fire' because not all members are from or near Metro Manila. However, if the invitation would be from the GPPB, on official time, I don't think there would be a problem.

The award could (just) be in the form of Certificates, but that would mean something for the members.

What does everybody think?
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Why not GPPB hand out awards to active members of the Online Forum

Post by riddler on Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:04 pm

RDV wrote:The GPPB Online Forum is already a year old this month (I think).

To encourage others to join the forum and also actively participate, and (for those already participating) provide incentives for the continued participation by other members, GPPB should consider giving out awards on a regular basis.

As of now, those from the LGUs are the most active (engrjhez, ruel, msm326, mbdr to name a few). From the GOCCs, there is sunriser431. Not much active participation yet from NGAs. (I don't know if venom.420 is from an NGA or an LGU.) The membership is also growing everyday but many are just passive members, but among the more active new members are misty, mbdr, wild_card, stitch, lycous230, and many more). From the private sector, we have shobe.

Awards could be given out by sector (LGU, NGA, GOCC, GFI, private sector), and/or by procurement organization (members of the BAC,BAC Secretariat, TWG, etc.) Those are just suggestions. Other members are encouraged also to give their own suggestions.

I know, engrjhez, has suggested before for an EB (not necessarily with GPPBs support) but, I think, it didn't 'catch fire' because not all members are from or near Metro Manila. However, if the invitation would be from the GPPB, on official time, I don't think there would be a problem.

The award could (just) be in the form of Certificates, but that would mean something for the members.

What does everybody think?

It is a very good suggestions RDV... I wish somebody from the DPWH shall participate into this forum. Most problems of the LGU's are publlic works related concerns. Smile
riddler
Board General
Board General

Male Number of posts : 598
Company/Agency : lgu
Occupation/Designation : endyeenel
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by misty on Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:33 pm

indeed! gppb should acknowledge the time, effort and brains that the active posters put into this forum. great idea, sir RDV!
misty
Active Poster
Active Poster

Female Number of posts : 71
Company/Agency : lgu
Occupation/Designation : finance
Registration date : 2009-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by jcolas on Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:17 pm

Please do not get me wrong sirs. but what kind of awards?"For the old timers", is it not enough that your names are posted in the forum? For the new members like me, the knowledge that I get from this forum is enough. To those who are not participating and members of the BAC, the Secretariat and the TWG at that, they are losing much. Those are the awards that each of us are getting and again I say, woe to those who are not participating. Thank you!
jcolas
Board General
Board General

Male Number of posts : 517
Company/Agency : DepED RO 2
Occupation/Designation : Administrative Officer V
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitch on Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:51 pm

I agree with jcolas. My previous impression was that, participation in this forum is self gratifying by itself.

But a GPPB authorized and organized get together is not a bad thing.

Thank you!
Stitch

Female Number of posts : 16
Company/Agency : GOCC
Occupation/Designation : Internal Auditor
Registration date : 2009-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by msm326 on Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:28 pm

The readings and opinions and answers to queries I had read in this forum is worth everything and em delighted to know that our LCE is entrusting to me the process of instituting transparencies in the procurement process and we were able to have so much savings and this were return in the form of incentives to all organic personnel....
It is high GPPB encourage everybody to use the forum instead of utilizing funds for trainings conducted this is worth attending to a training.

msm326 Very Happy
msm326
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Female Number of posts : 264
Company/Agency : LGU SANTA CRUZ
Occupation/Designation : MUNICIPAL GENERAL SERVICES OFFICE
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:35 am

jcolas wrote:Please do not get me wrong sirs. but what kind of awards?"For the old timers", is it not enough that your names are posted in the forum? For the new members like me, the knowledge that I get from this forum is enough. To those who are not participating and members of the BAC, the Secretariat and the TWG at that, they are losing much. Those are the awards that each of us are getting and again I say, woe to those who are not participating. Thank you!

I don't get you wrong, sir jcolas. Btw, I am glad you are among the new active from NGAs (DepEd).

I already mentioned, the award could be a Certificate of Recognition. I am not wanting for that Certificate, because I am a GPPB-authorized trainor, and I find it my responsibility already to actively participate in the forum. My concern is for the other members of the forum, you and the others, who are mainly responsible for the success and the forum. Some of these members, we only know by their usernames, not their real names. That is how their names are posted in the forum. Don't we want to meet them in 'flesh'? I do. I think, among the members, I only have the privelege of meeting before (while this forum is yet in its infancy), engrjhez. Smile

You are absolutely right, "woe to those who are not participating." If GPPB would some day, somehow, give awards to those who actively participate, then more woe to those who are not. Don't you think so? cheers

Last edited by RDV on Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:35 pm

RDV wrote:The GPPB Online Forum is already a year old this month (I think).

....What does everybody think?
Agree, not just because we are candidates or some aspirants of recognition, but because we believe, each active member must be rewarded in the advocacy of leading procurement reforms.

Learning is a continuous two way process. While sharing our views and opinions, we encourage everyone else to say something about it - whether correct or unacceptable. To us, it adds up to confidence that what we are doing is "on the right track" and that by leading the idea, we expect others to follow through. Also, by sharing "what we think is right", we put our knowledge to test. Everyone may always contest. The readers (or may i say browsers), although they have learned much from this forum, is therefore encouraged to say something (because as of now, i think everybody else are already encouraged to participate). Maybe not now, but also not for long.

Looking back a year ago, I was also a silent observer and a simple viewer. I remember the very first posts was from RDV (and dlsn). No one else seemed to be participating. No one else outside the GPPB group would want to make the "first strike". Parang nag-aalangan silang lahat (including me) mag post kasi natatakot baka ma-refute ung malpractices (if any). But then, someone else must start. It really took some time for everyone started to appreciate the posts. I thought then, the topics must be "daring" enough to encourage para maisip ng iba, "wala naman palang masama magtanong". Secondly, there must be a significant number of topics (noon yata parang apat lang ang topic, or anything less than ten). The rest was history in the making . After sometime, a month or two, I decided to ask for our LCE's support for GPPB Procurement Trainging. It was RDV pala na ka-forum namin yung same person na magko-conduct ng procurement training na i-winork-out ko. Nevertheless, success of this forum would not be without everyone's support and participation.

Ang pagpapanukala ng pagpaparangal ay nakakataba ng puso. Pero higit sa lahat, mas nakakataba ng puso ang simpleng "thanks" sa pagtugon ng mga tanong sa forum. May isang tao (representing a procurement entity or a supplier) na naman kaming natulungan. Kaya nga kahit sa gitna ng bagyo habang kami ay naririto sa Subic for our Team Building seminar, I make sure I bring my laptop and my 3G connection so as not to miss the forum - that I can say has been a part of my daily habits. Sana hindi matapos sa rewards lang yung mga pinagsikapan nating lahat na ipundar dito sa forum. Dapat hanggang sa pag-apply sa totoong buhay. Although there are (still) some variants and deviants pa rin, what is important is we now know what is right and we are doing something to correct malpractices.

At the end of the day, what truly is rewarding is that as public servants, we have justified our place in the society. cheers
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2481
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitch on Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:15 pm

Wow! I am really getting more and more amazed by your dedication and interest Sirs! It almost sounds more like bordering to passion.

Actually, as a new member, I also did not expect to get the feeling of anticipation to check for new posts everyday, but i do! Your keenness is really contagious!
Stitch

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:56 pm

Stitch wrote:Wow! I am really getting more and more amazed by your dedication and interest Sirs! It almost sounds more like bordering to passion.

Actually, as a new member, I also did not expect to get the feeling of anticipation to check for new posts everyday, but i do! Your keenness is really contagious!
If they call this a passion, then be it.

Right now I am in the busy EDSA (near Kamuning) na on the way from Subic to Cavite at the time I post this reply. Very Happy
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:03 pm

engrjhez wrote:
Stitch wrote:Wow! I am really getting more and more amazed by your dedication and interest Sirs! It almost sounds more like bordering to passion.

If they call this a passion, then be it.

Right now I am in the busy EDSA (near Kamuning) na on the way from Subic to Cavite at the time I post this reply. Very Happy

Amazing, engrjhez, online even while in a moving vehicle. Sana hindi ikaw ang nagda-drive. Very Happy

You are one, if not the number one, deserving of an award. Ang EB ay para lang sa mga bata pang tulad mo engrjhez. cheers
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitch on Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:30 pm

I hope so too that you are not the one driving Engrjhez! Otherwise that will be dangerous living?
Stitch

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:53 pm

Stitch wrote:I hope so too that you are not the one driving Engrjhez! Otherwise that will be dangerous living?
Don't worry. I am not driving. We are on a bus. EDSA traffic (southbound) is very smooth. Dito pa-Cavite ang traffic. pirat
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:01 pm

RDV wrote:
Amazing, engrjhez, online even while in a moving vehicle. Sana hindi ikaw ang nagda-drive. Very Happy

You are one, if not the number one, deserving of an award. Ang EB ay para lang sa mga bata pang tulad mo engrjhez. cheers
Sensya na, di ko nareply agad. Ka-chat ko kasi family ko. I am 5 km away na lang from home. I enjoy gadgets, and even enjoy the benefits of technology. Di ko nga namalayan malapit na kami.

Sabagay, we need not go into EB just to be bonded together. Thanks for the compliments. It sure adds up to motivations for a better public service.

Hail to the Forum! Very Happy
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitch on Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:05 pm

That's too bad! Inabot na kayo ng heavy traffic. This morning when we were sent homr from office before lunch time, the traffic was still light.

Anyways, be safe!
Stitch

Back to top Go down

Post by msm326 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:02 pm

Sir RDV,
Good Day...perhaps through your contacts to the GPPB (being in the National) you could lobby for the gathering of the forum members so we can go on official time. One day activity for the forum members would be nice and the recognition would boost our confidence to carry out transparency and proper procurement process....
I only learn about this forum when you were the speaker on the Regional conference of PAGSO ...at first I had a hard time to access this web maybe due to our internet connections....
May I ask....Is it proper if I organize my members of the Secretariat on a enhancement training for them to know their reponsibilities and not just merely doing the clerical works and not consciously reviewing parts of the documents because bulk of the review is on my part ...(lugi na yata ako) BAC members affix their signatures if they saw mine...
msm326 Crying or Very sad
msm326
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:31 pm

msm326 wrote:
x x x
May I ask....Is it proper if I organize my members of the Secretariat on a enhancement training for them to know their reponsibilities and not just merely doing the clerical works and not consciously reviewing parts of the documents because bulk of the review is on my part ...(lugi na yata ako) BAC members affix their signatures if they saw mine...
msm326 Crying or Very sad
Although it may not be a bad idea at all if some members of the Secretariat do some administrative review of the procedure in addition to the clerical nature of procurement, you might be sending a wrong conception to the BAC and the BAC-TWG. It is the duty (above anyone else) to be knowledgeable of the procurement law if you are a BAC member. It should not be "ministerial" on the part of BAC because even the HOPE's signature is not. You might be also overlapping some functions of the TWG if you would consider the idea. For me, the preparation, training, and knowledge on the procurement is simply an asset in the paper job. It should not conflict or inflict direct or indirect influence to the judgement of the BAC members (unless a certain act is violative and must be called attention).

You are not required to do a thorough review of the documents, as the BAC should be the one doing it. If in case, your signature is an affirmation of the correctness, then be it. Anyway, you will not be held liable on decisions you do not make, except when it pertains to lapses on your official functions. Very Happy
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by msm326 on Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:31 pm

you are right engrjhez but in a particular small LGU we are doing functions always on a dual responsibilities, you are right and even other users that each one of us have different scenarios (as to personnel, available logistics) , sometimes we try to maximize everything and that is one thing odd in the government service sometimes we feel we are exploited but we have to think we abide by our duties and Oath as a government worker ...

No offense meant to other TWG in one of the seminar for the province we recently attended the facilitator had a lighter comments" TWG (taong walang ginagawa DAW)" I just qoute it... Don't get me wrong TWG is not my opinion ....our group are doing what they should do but sometimes due to load of works in their original assignments perhaps they depend on us... sa amin pakisamahan lang it is a give and take relationship so you can maintain a good working relationship (in and out).
my idea of the training is to make them feel confident on what they are doing. I always try to mediate if there are overlapping issues so far 4 years then we don't encounter such.... thank you for your opinion Good Day to all Forum Members ....let us organize ourselves so our voices can be heard ......
msm326 cheers
msm326
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:32 pm

msm326 wrote:you are right engrjhez but in a particular small LGU we are doing functions always on a dual responsibilities, you are right and even other users that each one of us have different scenarios (as to personnel, available logistics) , sometimes we try to maximize everything and that is one thing odd in the government service sometimes we feel we are exploited but we have to think we abide by our duties and Oath as a government worker ...

No offense meant to other TWG in one of the seminar for the province we recently attended the facilitator had a lighter comments" TWG (taong walang ginagawa DAW)" I just qoute it... Don't get me wrong TWG is not my opinion ....our group are doing what they should do but sometimes due to load of works in their original assignments perhaps they depend on us... sa amin pakisamahan lang it is a give and take relationship so you can maintain a good working relationship (in and out).
my idea of the training is to make them feel confident on what they are doing. I always try to mediate if there are overlapping issues so far 4 years then we don't encounter such.... thank you for your opinion Good Day to all Forum Members ....let us organize ourselves so our voices can be heard ......
msm326 cheers
I think the person who made the "kidding aside comment" on TWG is the same who also call BAC Sec as "bag-sik" and other situational jokes on the implementation of infrastructures (right?). Don't you think the funny thing might also be true? Again no offense meant, but do we see a TWG member participating the forum? Kung meron, mag-react na Very Happy (joke).

Tama ka in saying the term "exploited". But come to think, this might not even hold true in most cases (kasi me T.W.G. nga di ba? hehe). While subsob tayo kaaaral ng GPRA, others are waiting for answers instead of looking for solutions. Unfair di ba? Pero what separates us from "them" is that we abide and do not simply ride with the rules. Minsan nga, tama na babaluktutin pa. Well, there are always persons above us. Kaya minsan, whether we like it or not, kahit na para sa kanila ang ginagawa natin, sunod pa rin tayo.

Haaay buhay! Sleep
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by fe a. araya on Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:42 am

Wow! I had a great time reading all you comments, suggestions, sentiments. Basta ako, award or no award, let's continue our endeavor to be the best in what ever capacity we have in the organization lalo na sa BAC. I am the BAC Secretariat and I enjoy what am doing. Although, sometimes, nagwawala din ako lalo na kung mdyo tagilid ang proceso which I don't have the control of the situation. The BAC secretariat is not just a clerk of the BAC. I know that my responsibilities are so huge and overwhelming that I have to be very careful. The BAC members rely on me for the preparation of all docs from the ITB, minutes, resolutions, awards, etc. so I have to be well-versed with the IRR. Ginawa ko ngang parang bibliya kahit sa pagtulong katabi ko hehehe.

Kaya nga mas marami akong natutunan and that alone is an award for me. Un nga lang mapirmahan ang ginawa kong mga resolutions ng BAC members (usually no corrections and no reactions, violent or otherwise!!!) is a big big thing for me already.
fe a. araya
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Female Number of posts : 335
Company/Agency : DENR Region 5, Rawis, Legaspi City
Occupation/Designation : OIC, Adm. Division/BAC Secretariat
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by amang'65 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:07 pm

fe a. araya wrote:Wow! I had a great time reading all you comments, suggestions, sentiments. Basta ako, award or no award, let's continue our endeavor to be the best in what ever capacity we have in the organization lalo na sa BAC. I am the BAC Secretariat and I enjoy what am doing. Although, sometimes, nagwawala din ako lalo na kung mdyo tagilid ang proceso which I don't have the control of the situation. The BAC secretariat is not just a clerk of the BAC. I know that my responsibilities are so huge and overwhelming that I have to be very careful. The BAC members rely on me for the preparation of all docs from the ITB, minutes, resolutions, awards, etc. so I have to be well-versed with the IRR. Ginawa ko ngang parang bibliya kahit sa pagtulong katabi ko hehehe.

Kaya nga mas marami akong natutunan and that alone is an award for me. Un nga lang mapirmahan ang ginawa kong mga resolutions ng BAC members (usually no corrections and no reactions, violent or otherwise!!!) is a big big thing for me already.

HAHAHA. . . you are precisely correct fe a. araya, BAC secretariats are not clerks, actually we manage our BACs time, i doubt kung wala siguro ang secretariat ewan ko lang baka hindi na alam ng BAC kung ano ang kamutin nila. Kaya cheers to all the SECRETARIATS drunken
amang'65
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Female Number of posts : 282
Company/Agency : City of Baguio
Occupation/Designation : sekretarya
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

granting of awards

Post by fe a. araya on Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:44 pm

KOREK! that's why I do all the reading of the IRR because the bulk of the BAC activitites ay nasa BAC Secretariat and to think that we get the lowest honorarium.(P2,000.00 per project) Hay! And one member has the nerve to say that actually daw kung titingnan NBC parang additional lang ang payment ng honorarium for BAC Secretariat. Its good we do our jobs well kaya di pwede wala honorarium and I insist!

But I really appreciate this incentive given to BAC members, at least they really attend meetings despite their distance to our regional office. Most Member/end-users are from our provinces
fe a. araya
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Female Number of posts : 335
Company/Agency : DENR Region 5, Rawis, Legaspi City
Occupation/Designation : OIC, Adm. Division/BAC Secretariat
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:32 pm

fe a. araya wrote:Wow! I had a great time reading all you comments, suggestions, sentiments. Basta ako, award or no award, let's continue our endeavor to be the best in what ever capacity we have in the organization lalo na sa BAC. I am the BAC Secretariat and I enjoy what am doing. Although, sometimes, nagwawala din ako lalo na kung mdyo tagilid ang proceso which I don't have the control of the situation. The BAC secretariat is not just a clerk of the BAC. I know that my responsibilities are so huge and overwhelming that I have to be very careful. The BAC members rely on me for the preparation of all docs from the ITB, minutes, resolutions, awards, etc. so I have to be well-versed with the IRR. Ginawa ko ngang parang bibliya kahit sa pagtulong katabi ko hehehe.

To all BAC Secretariat and members cheers It takes one to know one, Job well done bounce drunken
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by jcolas on Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:18 pm

Sa mga kasamang BAC Secretariat, let us think that we are part of the BAC. at wag nating isipin na mas magaling tau sa mga BAC. We have good and intelligent BAC members We have one in our midst, RDV.
jcolas
Board General
Board General

Male Number of posts : 517
Company/Agency : DepED RO 2
Occupation/Designation : Administrative Officer V
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:58 pm

fe a. araya wrote:KOREK! that's why I do all the reading of the IRR because the bulk of the BAC activitites ay nasa BAC Secretariat and to think that we get the lowest honorarium.(P2,000.00 per project) xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
At least portion of the BAC blessings can still be shared among secreratiat members, for us GOCCs we get nothing, ZERO, nada, gratis, but then again its the satisfaction and the service we provide to prospective bidders/suppliers. Hapi na kami dyan, ang problema lang kulang kami tauhan sa BAC secretariat. Mad inspite of repeated request from mgt Sleep Sleep .
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down