Dissemination of Bidding Documents

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dissemination of Bidding Documents

Post by jinki_224 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:48 am

Good morning!

we have a project for the procurement of 30 units of laptop computers. our TWG for IT equipment asked for a copy of the bidding documents, is it proper to give him a copy? kase from what i know, wide dissemination of the bidding documents is recommended para mgkameron ng competition but our chairman said that only those who purchased ang pwedeng bigyan ng bidding documents.. eh di ba pwede naman bigyan muna provided that they pay the bidding documents before submission of bids? thanks po!**confused**
jinki_224
Active Poster
Active Poster

Female Number of posts : 86
Company/Agency : Marinduque State College
Occupation/Designation : BAC Secretariat
Registration date : 2011-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Dissemination of Bidding Documents

Post by regina avelino on Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:25 pm

I think there is no problem if you provide a copy of the bid docs to your TWG since they participated naman in the preparation and crafting of bid documents. I believe, what they are asking is the final draft which were already approved by your company's approving authority of Bid Documents and provided that they don't infract any provision of the procurement law. In order to achieve wider dissemination of bid docs section 17.5 of the irr required procuring entity to post the bid docs at its website and at the PhilGEPs website from the time that the Invitation to Bid is advertised. Prospective bidders may download the Bid docs from any of the said websites (meaning kahit sino), Provided that, prospective bidders shall pay the fee for the bid docs upon submission of their bids.

regina avelino
Board General
Board General

Female Number of posts : 663
Company/Agency : gocc ncr
Occupation/Designation : staff
Registration date : 2012-02-15

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top