Latest topics
» No Objection Letter
Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:21 pm by zeph03

» CATERING SERVICES FOR CONGRESSIONAL MEET AT SAGBAYAN, BOHOL
Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:14 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF FERTILIZERS FOR LIVESTOCK, CORN, HVCDP, INLAND FISHERY, AND ORGANIC PROGRAM
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:35 pm by btorres4

» Newspaper Publication
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:10 pm by btorres4

» RENTAL OF LIGHTS AND SOUND SYSTEM
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:46 pm by btorres4

» Newspaper Publication
Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:50 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF OTHER SUPPLIES FOR SB OFFICE
Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:51 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF RICE FOR FOOD SUPPLIES OF PEACE & ORDER CAMPAIGN
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:19 pm by btorres4

» Expired Tax Clearance during payment
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:11 pm by vallemaco6224

» PURCHASE OF MEDICINE FOR MHO
Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:53 pm by btorres4

BAC composition

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BAC composition

Post by candice on Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:33 pm

Can members of PICE and NGO be a member of a BAC of a small water district? This WD has only four permanent employees including the general manager and a bookkeeper.
candice

Female Number of posts : 14
Company/Agency : Gov't Corp.
Occupation/Designation : TWG
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

Re: BAC composition

Post by engrjhez® on Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:40 pm

coyimperial wrote:Can members of PICE and NGO be a member of a BAC of a small water district? This WD has only four permanent employees including the general manager and a bookkeeper.
Nope.

Only plantilla personnel with required rankings, as appointed by the HOPE, can be members of the BAC. PICE members and NGOs can only attend and participate as observers. Smile
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2481
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:53 pm

coyimperial wrote:Can members of PICE and NGO be a member of a BAC of a small water district?
NO, but they can be invited as Observers.

coyimperial wrote:This WD has only four permanent employees including the general manager and a bookkeeper.
Are there actually 4 employees only for the WD? I believe a Small WD has more than that number. However, if you mean there are only 4 "permanent" employees and the rest are either temporary or contractual, they can be designated also as members of the BAC provided they are part of the plantilla of positions of the WD. The term "permanent" in the IRR-A shall refer to those included in the Plantilla of Personnel, meaning their employment status may not necessarily be "permanent" in nature.

I hope I had clarified the matter with you coyimperial. Welcome to the forum.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by riddler on Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:27 pm

RDV wrote:
coyimperial wrote:Can members of PICE and NGO be a member of a BAC of a small water district?
NO, but they can be invited as Observers.

coyimperial wrote:This WD has only four permanent employees including the general manager and a bookkeeper.
Are there actually 4 employees only for the WD? I believe a Small WD has more than that number. However, if you mean there are only 4 "permanent" employees and the rest are either temporary or contractual, they can be designated also as members of the BAC provided they are part of the plantilla of positions of the WD. The term "permanent" in the IRR-A shall refer to those included in the Plantilla of Personnel, meaning their employment status may not necessarily be "permanent" in nature.

I hope I had clarified the matter with you coyimperial. Welcome to the forum.

In this case RDV, perhaps the new IRR can address this kind of problem posted by coyimperial. What if the agency has really have 4 plantilla personnel? since the IRR speaks of at least 5 BAC members? papano sila maka procure?
riddler
Board General
Board General

Male Number of posts : 598
Company/Agency : lgu
Occupation/Designation : endyeenel
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:44 am

ruel wrote:In this case RDV, perhaps the new IRR can address this kind of problem posted by coyimperial. What if the agency has really have 4 plantilla personnel? since the IRR speaks of at least 5 BAC members? papano sila maka procure?

If the agency has less than the required number of 5 members, it cannot create its own BAC.

So, how can it procure? Well, that agency has to outsource its procurement need. It can have another water district (WD), which could be conveniently nearby, do the procurement process for it, through the BAC of that WD. The HOPE, which will approve the procurement, will be its own General Manager (GM) and not the GM of that nearby WD.

I don't think this will be addressed specifically by the one IRR.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content