issues on consulting services

View previous topic View next topic Go down

issues on consulting services

Post by rmappala on Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:59 am

gud day everyone! we have gone shortlisting for 2 proponent and our TWG failed both on their eligibility citing that both did not meet the requirement for the projects as far as deliverables are concerned. These include the similar projects and the skills of the staff. my question here is, can these proponents still participate in the bidding of the same project? thanks..

rmappala

Male Number of posts : 14
Company/Agency : phil army bids and awards committee
Occupation/Designation : vice chairman
Registration date : 2011-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: issues on consulting services

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:11 pm

rmappala wrote:gud day everyone! we have gone shortlisting for 2 proponent and our TWG failed both on their eligibility citing that both did not meet the requirement for the projects as far as deliverables are concerned. These include the similar projects and the skills of the staff. my question here is, can these proponents still participate in the bidding of the same project? thanks..

Only eligible consultants which passed the short-listing and approval by the HOPE may be allowed to submit bids for the project.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by rmappala on Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:28 pm

what i mean, since we have gone shortlisting twice and none of which passed the eligibility and with that we considered it failure of bidding twice. now we are going to re-bid this instead of negotiating. with this, can these proponents still join by changing their skilled staff?

rmappala

Male Number of posts : 14
Company/Agency : phil army bids and awards committee
Occupation/Designation : vice chairman
Registration date : 2011-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:03 pm

rmappala wrote:what i mean, since we have gone shortlisting twice and none of which passed the eligibility and with that we considered it failure of bidding twice. now we are going to re-bid this instead of negotiating. with this, can these proponents still join by changing their skilled staff?

In that case, if it is a re-bidding, yes they can join again. Of course, they can change the skilled staff to comply with the requirement of the procuring entity and in order not to be declared ineligible or fail short listing again.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content