Latest topics

PhilGEPS Certificate

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PhilGEPS Certificate

Post by Hardware Exchange, Inc on Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:49 pm

good day po!

kaka-register ko lang po. ang problem ko po paano po namin makuha ung certificate? as proof of registration.. thanks po Smile

Hardware Exchange, Inc

Male Number of posts : 2
Company/Agency : Workshop Express, Inc.
Occupation/Designation : Sales Representative
Registration date : 2012-07-13

Back to top Go down

Re: PhilGEPS Certificate

Post by ayah@yahoo.com on Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:43 pm

nagsent na po ako nang request for philgeps certificate sa YM pero hanggang ngayon wala pang response..

ayah@yahoo.com

Female Number of posts : 1
Company/Agency : Electro Group Inc.
Occupation/Designation : Treasury
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:32 pm

engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2481
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by teodoropondoc on Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:41 pm

Good day!

How to get a Certificate of Phil GEPS Registraition?. I really need it for my Bidding requirements.. Thank you!

teodoropondoc

Male Number of posts : 1
Company/Agency : pondoc surveying office
Occupation/Designation : geodetic engineer
Registration date : 2012-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by OMB on Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:51 am

sir, my organization Oro Mabuhay Builders from Cagayan de Oro City has been upgraded to a blue membership, may i ask sir to how can i print my Certificate of PhilGEPS Registration online? i also click the View Certificate but there is nothing to view. How can I get my Certificate for Oro Mabuhay Builders ? Please help... Thank You

OMB

Male Number of posts : 9
Company/Agency : Private
Occupation/Designation : Services
Registration date : 2015-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by ikuz23 on Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:06 am

OMB wrote:sir, my organization Oro Mabuhay Builders from Cagayan de Oro City has been upgraded to a blue membership, may i ask sir to how can i print my Certificate of PhilGEPS Registration online? i also click the View Certificate but there is nothing to view. How can I get my Certificate for Oro Mabuhay Builders ? Please help... Thank You

HOW TO VIEW AND PRINT PHILGEPS CERTIFICATE
To view and print the PhilGEPS Certificate on the supplier organization profile (Only the Supplier Coordinator can print the organization’s Certificate), please perform the following:
1. From the “My Organization” page , click on the “View Certificate” link.

2. The View Certificate window will appear and a preview of the organization’s certificate will be displayed .
Note: For best viewing, the user may use Mozilla Firefox version 19.0.2 browser.
PhilGEPS Supplier User Guide Page 2
In some cases, if the user experiences difficulty in viewing their organization’s certificate because of the use of an incompatible browser (i.e. Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Safari), he may perform the following:
1. Upon clicking the View Certificate link, a pop up window will appear prompting you to open in “Adobe Reader”. Click “X” at the uppermost right corner to close this window.

2. Upon closing the window, the View Certificate Pane will be displayed. Click the Print button .

3. A pop up window will display again, then select “Open with” and click “OK’ button .
Figure 5
4. The Print Dialogue Box will appear with the display of the certificate. To print, simply select the “Print” button .
Note: The PhilGEPS Certificate is best printed using A4 size paper
ikuz23
Active Poster
Active Poster

Male Number of posts : 148
Company/Agency : LGU-Tacurong
Occupation/Designation : Karaniwang empleyado
Registration date : 2011-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by dvoUAS on Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:18 pm

ikuz23 wrote:
OMB wrote:sir, my organization Oro Mabuhay Builders from Cagayan de Oro City has been upgraded to a blue membership, may i ask sir to how can i print my Certificate of PhilGEPS Registration online? i also click the View Certificate but there is nothing to view. How can I get my Certificate for Oro Mabuhay Builders ? Please help... Thank You

To view and print the PhilGEPS Certificate on the supplier organization profile (Only the Supplier Coordinator can print the organization’s Certificate), please perform the following:

2. The View Certificate window will appear and a preview of the organization’s certificate will be displayed .
Note: For best viewing, the user may use Mozilla Firefox version 19.0.2 browser.
In some cases, if the user experiences difficulty in viewing their organization’s certificate because of the use of an incompatible browser (i.e. Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Safari), he may perform the following:
1. Upon clicking the View Certificate link, a pop up window will appear  prompting you to open in “Adobe Reader”. Click “X” at the uppermost right corner to close this window.

2. Upon closing the window, the View Certificate Pane will be displayed. Click the Print button .

3. A pop up window will display again, then select “Open with” and click “OK’ button .
Figure 5
4. The Print Dialogue Box will appear with the display of the certificate. To print, simply select the “Print” button .

sir, i followed the instruction here and used firefox and chrome but the result is the same. with firefox, when i click view certificate, i just get a blank white screen. with Chrome, i get unable to load. is there another way for us to view our certificate?

thanks

dvoUAS

Male Number of posts : 1
Company/Agency : Davao UAS
Occupation/Designation : Drone Surveys
Registration date : 2015-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post by OMB on Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:01 am

1. Upon clicking the View Certificate link, a pop up window will appear prompting you to open in “Adobe Reader”. Click “X” at the uppermost right corner to close this window.

Figure 5

Sir, i followed also the instruction you've given but then it is the same way , a blank white screen.

OMB

Male Number of posts : 9
Company/Agency : Private
Occupation/Designation : Services
Registration date : 2015-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by cdgarma on Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:57 pm

Hello and Good Day!

We used to have a Platinum Philgeps Certificate and expired last 19 December 2014. We would like to renew this license. Kindly advise how to do it

Thank you for the help

cdgarma

Female Number of posts : 1
Company/Agency : United Power Systems Philippines Inc.
Occupation/Designation : Project Director
Registration date : 2016-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top