repair of vehicle on authorized service provider

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repair of vehicle on authorized service provider

Post by Noel Yap on Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:35 pm

need repair asap of 1 unit nissan escapde, I took a local canvass on a authorized service provider of nissan (with certificate as authorized service provider). my question is?

1. can i have it repair at an athorized service provider ? without any need for additional canvass? or do i have to have 2 canvass more, this will defeat the purpose of exclusive authorized provider.
2. if it is already a threat to safety because it needs serious repairing, can we have it repair by using emergency purchase?
Noel Yap

Male Number of posts : 5
Company/Agency : Philhealth regional Office V
Occupation/Designation : Admin officer II
Registration date : 2011-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: repair of vehicle on authorized service provider

Post by sbmagallones on Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:47 pm

Noel Yap wrote:need repair asap of 1 unit nissan escapde, I took a local canvass on a authorized service provider of nissan (with certificate as authorized service provider). my question is?

1. can i have it repair at an athorized service provider ? without any need for additional canvass? or do i have to have 2 canvass more, this will defeat the purpose of exclusive authorized provider.
2. if it is already a threat to safety because it needs serious repairing, can we have it repair by using emergency purchase?

Are the questions above already answered in other forum or topic?
May I also ask if it is possible to enter into ordering agreement for 1 year for the repair of vehicles through Public Bidding or SVP? ABC for entire year will be based on the previous year's actual cost of repairs.

sbmagallones

Male Number of posts : 1
Company/Agency : PPP Center
Occupation/Designation : Admin. Officer III
Registration date : 2015-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by markshinoda on Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:56 am

Noel Yap wrote:need repair asap of 1 unit nissan escapde, I took a local canvass on a authorized service provider of nissan (with certificate as authorized service provider). my question is?

If this topic was not answered yet, here is my opinion:

Based on our experienced, If the vehicle was previously procured by the PE with covered 3-5 years warranty, you may directly engaged to the winning bidder. If warranty was already expired, you will canvass "sufficient number" of service providers to repair the vehicle since there were a lot of repair center who can render that service.
markshinoda
Active Poster
Active Poster

Male Number of posts : 84
Company/Agency : DSWD Field Office VII
Occupation/Designation : Administrative Officer IV/Procurement
Registration date : 2015-04-30

http://www.fo7.dswd.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content