DISPOSAL FACILITY MANAGEMENT WITH REHABILITATION

Go down

DISPOSAL FACILITY MANAGEMENT WITH REHABILITATION

Post by JLOHAPPY on Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:46 pm

I NEED YOUR OPINION PLEASE ... THE CONTRACT AMOUNT IS - 9M PLUS ... WHAT ARE THE PRIMARY DOCUMENTARY REQUIREMENT DO I NEED TO REQUIRE ASIDE FROM THE USUAL NECESSARY BIDDING DOCUMENTS ... IT'S THE FIRST TIME THAT OUR AGENCY HAS THIS KIND OF PROCUREMENT ... PLEASE HELP... THANKS A LOT ...

JLOHAPPY

Female Number of posts : 16
Company/Agency : CGA
Occupation/Designation : SAO
Registration date : 2011-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: DISPOSAL FACILITY MANAGEMENT WITH REHABILITATION

Post by JLOHAPPY on Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:47 pm

I MEAN, DOCUMENTARY REQUIREMENTS RELATIVE TO THE MANAGEMENT SERVICES ... THANKS AGAIN

JLOHAPPY

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:06 pm

JLOHAPPY wrote:I NEED YOUR OPINION PLEASE ... THE CONTRACT AMOUNT IS - 9M PLUS ... WHAT ARE THE PRIMARY DOCUMENTARY REQUIREMENT DO I NEED TO REQUIRE ASIDE FROM THE USUAL NECESSARY BIDDING DOCUMENTS ... IT'S THE FIRST TIME THAT OUR AGENCY HAS THIS KIND OF PROCUREMENT ... PLEASE HELP... THANKS A LOT ...

Please refrain from writing your post in "all caps". http://gppb.topicsolutions.net/t450-forum-rules-and-guidelines

As to your question, you must first identify if the procurement is Goods-General Support Services or Consulting Services. Then you will decide later based on the classification. Smile
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2481
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by JLOHAPPY on Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:52 pm

I forgot to say .... Thank You ...

JLOHAPPY

Back to top Go down

Post by JLOHAPPY on Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:20 am

Hello,

I've already checked the documentary requirements for this project : disposal facility and rehabilitation management, amounting to 11M i think ... i just presumed it fall under general support services procurement ... and, i observed two major findings that i wanted to ask for your opinions... first - the list of similar project submitted was a project for garbage collection and disposal services (is it acceptable as one of the eligibility requirements...) and second - inclusion of repair of roads going to the dump site area amounting to 3M (well, i just thought it would have been contracted by another infra project contractor...if it is acceptable, do i have to require for a certain documentary requirements regarding this project repair?... )....please reply asap... sensya na po ... this is our first time procuring a disposal facility and rehabilitation mgt...thanks again sir/mam...

JLOHAPPY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down