Latest topics

Procurement of Goods and Infrastructure

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Procurement of Goods and Infrastructure

Post by dos_inhinyero_sivil on Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:09 pm

I would like to ask if goods and infrastructure funded by regular budget of government agencies such as repair and maintenance of government facilities (RMGF), repair and maintenance of government vehicle (RMGV) and supplies and materials under the operational expense are covered by R.A No. 9184?
As what I know, these are covered when it comes to procurement. What is now the role of Supply Office? Are they entitle to purchase and procure?

dos_inhinyero_sivil

Male Number of posts : 19
Company/Agency : Philippine Public Safety College - DILG
Occupation/Designation : Engineer III- Head, BAC Secretariat
Registration date : 2012-07-02

http://www.ppsc.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Re: Procurement of Goods and Infrastructure

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:18 pm

dos_inhinyero_sivil wrote:I would like to ask if goods and infrastructure funded by regular budget of government agencies such as repair and maintenance of government facilities (RMGF), repair and maintenance of government vehicle (RMGV) and supplies and materials under the operational expense are covered by R.A No. 9184?
As what I know, these are covered when it comes to procurement. What is now the role of Supply Office? Are they entitle to purchase and procure?

Yes, they are covered by RA 9184 and its IRR as the law covers all procurement from all fund sources. Only the following are exempted: a) Grant Proceeds (covered by ODA Law); b) PPPs; and c) Acquisition of sites (covered by RA 8974).

If the BAC delegates the function of conducting Shopping or Small Value Procurement to the Supply Office, then the latter can do procurement for the procuring entity.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top