Latest topics
» No Objection Letter
Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:21 pm by zeph03

» CATERING SERVICES FOR CONGRESSIONAL MEET AT SAGBAYAN, BOHOL
Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:14 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF FERTILIZERS FOR LIVESTOCK, CORN, HVCDP, INLAND FISHERY, AND ORGANIC PROGRAM
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:35 pm by btorres4

» Newspaper Publication
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:10 pm by btorres4

» RENTAL OF LIGHTS AND SOUND SYSTEM
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:46 pm by btorres4

» Newspaper Publication
Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:50 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF OTHER SUPPLIES FOR SB OFFICE
Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:51 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF RICE FOR FOOD SUPPLIES OF PEACE & ORDER CAMPAIGN
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:19 pm by btorres4

» Expired Tax Clearance during payment
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:11 pm by vallemaco6224

» PURCHASE OF MEDICINE FOR MHO
Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:53 pm by btorres4

Procurement-law IRR okayed

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Procurement-law IRR okayed

Post by sunriser431 on Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:02 pm

sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Procurement-law IRR okayed

Post by engrjhez® on Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:48 pm

sunriser431 wrote:For complete info/txt click this link http://www.businessmirror.com.ph/home/top-news/13588-procurement-law-irr-okayed.html
Is the news accurate? Why they kept on mentioning IRR-B where in fact the GPPB decided that there will be no more A's and B's and just one (1) IRR?
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2481
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by misty on Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:03 am

good morning!

how will the revised IRR affect our upcoming bidding which we scheduled to be advertised next week?

thank you.
misty
Active Poster
Active Poster

Female Number of posts : 71
Company/Agency : lgu
Occupation/Designation : finance
Registration date : 2009-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:27 am

I think , we have to wait for new IRR-GPRA Official publication in newspaper of General circulation, also the Guidelines will follow hopefully as soon as possible. Smile
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:39 am

misty wrote:good morning!

how will the revised IRR affect our upcoming bidding which we scheduled to be advertised next week?

thank you.

The revised IRR will take effect only after 30 days of its publication as contained in Sec. 78 thereof:

"This IRR shall take effect thirty (30) calendar days after its publication in the Official Gazette
or in a newspaper of general nationwide circulation and upon filing with the University of the
Philippines Law Center of three (3) certified copies of this IRR.
"
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:44 am

sunriser431 wrote:I think , we have to wait for new IRR-GPRA Official publication in newspaper of General circulation, also the Guidelines will follow hopefully as soon as possible. Smile

It is already posted in the GPPB website and ready for download.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:49 am

Sir RDV will this include the updates on the PBDs? How about the Sample forms?
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:53 am

RDV wrote:
sunriser431 wrote:I think , we have to wait for new IRR-GPRA Official publication in newspaper of General circulation, also the Guidelines will follow hopefully as soon as possible. Smile

It is already posted in the GPPB website and ready for download.

Thanks, Download already, Very Happy
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:58 am

sunriser431 wrote:Sir RDV will this include the updates on the PBDs? How about the Sample forms?

As far as I know, the updates on the PBDs and Sample Forms will follow, but as to when, I have no idea. If you noticed, the existing Sample Forms are no longer available for download. The message, if you try to download, is that "Sample Forms are being updated."
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:53 pm

RDV wrote:
sunriser431 wrote:Sir RDV will this include the updates on the PBDs? How about the Sample forms?

As far as I know, the updates on the PBDs and Sample Forms will follow, but as to when, I have no idea. If you noticed, the existing Sample Forms are no longer available for download. The message, if you try to download, is that "Sample Forms are being updated."

Hopefully it will be release early as possible, especially for the BAC Secretariat, they need it, to provide this forms to prospective bidder. So back to square one again for the BAC and Secretariat, with the issuance of the New revised IRR-GPRA. okay Busy reading this weekends, updating on the New IRR. Smile
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by jcolas on Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:20 am

Gentlemen,

The Revised IRR of RA 9184 has been approved through GPPB Resolution No. 03-2009 dated July 22, 2009. Under that resolution the Revised IRR shall take effect immediately
jcolas
Board General
Board General

Male Number of posts : 517
Company/Agency : DepED RO 2
Occupation/Designation : Administrative Officer V
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by riddler on Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:26 am

ha ha ha Embarassed how sad for LGU's... naka inclined pa rin sa NGA's, SUC's, GOCC's, etc. etong bagong IRR natin...mabuti pa ata etong Local Procurement Manual for LGU's.
palagay ko daming criticism ang darating from the LGU's point view dito sa new IRR.
I hope we (LGU) are not going back to "ground zero" again mr. gppb.

Here is a portion of the GPPB Resolution 003-2009

"xxxx.x .WHEREAS, in its 5th joint meeting with the IATWG held last 29 May 2009, the
GPPB resolved to create and delegate to an Executive Committee, composed of
representatives coming from the National Economic and Development Authority, and
the Departments of, Budget and Management, Education, Health, and Public Works
and Highways, the review and initial approval of the latest draft of the Revised IRR of
R.A. 9184;x x x ."

Sana inimbita man lang representante natin sa LGU dito sa Executive Committee. Sad Sad

Last edited by ruel on Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:01 am; edited 4 times in total
riddler
Board General
Board General

Male Number of posts : 598
Occupation/Designation : endyeenel
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by jcolas on Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:04 am

Good Morning Sir Ruel,
I really commiserate with your plight and I agree with you na dapat din a representative from your department should have been invited so that your gripes, concerns and problems shall have been properly ventilated. Baka naman your department is not assertive on this matter. but do not worry sir ruel, you have the GPPB Forum. Kahit anu problema throw it to the forum and I am sure their will be guys out there who can help you solve the problem. And just keep on reading the IRR so that we can be prepared for any question on the matter. Kudos to all of you.
jcolas
Board General
Board General

Back to top Go down

Post by riddler on Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:51 am

jcolas wrote:Good Morning Sir Ruel,
I really commiserate with your plight and I agree with you na dapat din a representative from your department should have been invited so that your gripes, concerns and problems shall have been properly ventilated. Baka naman your department is not assertive on this matter. but do not worry sir ruel, you have the GPPB Forum. Kahit anu problema throw it to the forum and I am sure their will be guys out there who can help you solve the problem. And just keep on reading the IRR so that we can be prepared for any question on the matter. Kudos to all of you.

thanks for sharing our LGU's sentiments jcolas. the LGU's are under the umbrella of the DILG, don't know bakit di assertive. Anyway, I would have vote for Engrjhez pag merong revision sa membership ng EXECOM.

I am from way down south of Mindanao(our promise land) like sunriser.
riddler
Board General
Board General

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:05 am

jcolas wrote:Gentlemen,

The Revised IRR of RA 9184 has been approved through GPPB Resolution No. 03-2009 dated July 22, 2009. Under that resolution the Revised IRR shall take effect immediately

Jcolas, the one that "shall take effect immediately" is GPPB Resolution No. 03-2009 "Approving the Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations of R.A. 9184".

The effectivity of the Revised IRR is provided for under Sec. 78, thereof, which states that:

Section 78. Effectivity Clause

This IRR shall take effect thirty (30) calendar days after its publication in the Official Gazette
or in a newspaper of general nationwide circulation and upon filing with the University of the
Philippines Law Center of three (3) certified copies of this IRR

I hope that clears it.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:35 am

RDV wrote:

Jcolas, the one that "shall take effect immediately" is GPPB Resolution No. 03-2009 "Approving the Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations of R.A. 9184".

The effectivity of the Revised IRR is provided for under Sec. 78, thereof, which states that:

This IRR shall take effect thirty (30) calendar days after its publication in the Official Gazette
or in a newspaper of general nationwide circulation
and upon filing with the University of the
Philippines Law Center of three (3) certified copies of this IRR
I hope that clears it.

Sir RDV, granted that the revised IRR of the RA#9184 is effective after 30 calendar days after its issuance, but before the issunace of the revised PBDs and the coresponding samples forms, do we have to implement it? actually my agency is fully loaded in the schdule already.
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:12 pm

sunriser431 wrote:
RDV wrote:

This IRR shall take effect thirty (30) calendar days after its publication in the Official Gazette or in a newspaper of general nationwide circulation and upon filing with the University of the Philippines Law Center of three (3) certified copies of this IRR

I hope that clears it.

Sir RDV, granted that the revised IRR of the RA#9184 is effective after 30 calendar days after its issuance, but before the issunace of the revised PBDs and the coresponding samples forms, do we have to implement it? actually my agency is fully loaded in the schdule already.

I believe, GPPB will issue guidelines/instructions, whateve is necessary, so that we all are properly guided, otherwise, I am of the view that we have to implement the Revised IRR as soon as it becomes effective.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:31 pm

Actually I dont want to be the sacrificial lamb, (most of the time, sad to say) especially for the BAC Secretariat, for delaying the procurement activities,(beyond our control) Crying or Very sad I hope and pray my Agency would fully undertand the intricacy in procurment, as what Engrhez have said who wants to be member of the club 6115. Thanks Sir RDV
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by jcolas on Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:23 pm

Sir RDV, Thank you for the correction.
jcolas
Board General
Board General

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:21 pm

ruel wrote:
thanks for sharing our LGU's sentiments jcolas. the LGU's are under the umbrella of the DILG, don't know bakit di assertive. Anyway, I would have vote for Engrjhez pag merong revision sa membership ng EXECOM.

I am from way down south of Mindanao(our promise land) like sunriser.
Nyah! Lakas ko pala jan sa South Cotabato. Kaya lang, whether near or far, mukhang di tayo mapapansin sa EXECOM. Dapat siguro, mag-organize ng "org" ang LGU-BAC (pati LGU-BAC Sec) para mapansin nila ung numbers no? Saka dapat kung me representative, by region or by NCR-Luzon-Visayas-Mindanao. Laughing
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS

Back to top Go down

Post by riddler on Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:10 am

kaya nga bokya ang sa LGU para sa kanila. If they only knew, mas challenging ang procuement natin sa LGU unlike them, kaya lang di ata tayo nila npapansin.
riddler
Board General
Board General

Back to top Go down

Post by mbdr on Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:39 am

Sirs gdam!

Nabasa nyo na ang Revised IRR of 9184? I received an e-mil from the GPPB last saturday and downloaded ko na. Ang haba sirs....... for us to read and study! hehehe. Good Luck to all of us!

For your info..... Rolling Eyes

mbdr
Active Poster
Active Poster

Female Number of posts : 84
Company/Agency : LGU
Occupation/Designation : Govt. Employee/BAC Secretariat
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:01 pm

mbdr wrote:Sirs gdam!

Nabasa nyo na ang Revised IRR of 9184? I received an e-mil from the GPPB last saturday and downloaded ko na. Ang haba sirs....... for us to read and study! hehehe. Good Luck to all of us!

Browse lang. Pero hindi naman mahaba in a sense kung nabasa na nating yung IRR-A kasi yung amendment na lang ang focus natin. Yun nga yung sinasabi ko na, kung self-reading lang tayo, matagal. Mas maganda na merong forum para at least kung concerned tayo sa isang topic lang, we can collaboratively share thoughts and ideas.

We expect na bubuhos question dyan before August ends. Very Happy
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:24 pm

engrjhez wrote:
mbdr wrote:Sirs gdam!

Browse lang. Pero hindi naman mahaba in a sense kung nabasa na nating yung IRR-A kasi yung amendment na lang ang focus natin. Yun nga yung sinasabi ko na, kung self-reading lang tayo, matagal. Mas maganda na merong forum para at least kung concerned tayo sa isang topic lang, we can collaboratively share thoughts and ideas.

We expect na bubuhos question dyan before August ends. Very Happy

Engrhez why wait for august, I' ll be the the one to start
For those government agency having their own customize procurement manual, will they be mandated to use the new revised IRR or just update those affected provsion? Refer to the following txt for info

Section 75 Repealing Clause of the revised IRR-GPRA of 9184

xxxxxx. Any other issuance, executive order, administrative order, proclamation, charter, rule or regulation and/or parts thereof contrary to or inconsistent with the provisions of this IRR is hereby repealed, modified or amended accordingly.
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by msm326 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:17 pm

Good Day ...with the approval of the revised IRR (One IRR) there are points specified and hope this will clarify some issues particularly on the LGU level (there are so many candidates for 6615 in the LGU) ....I hope trainings to be conducted will be more on the BAC Sec because they will have lots of lots of works (like me) Sad

msm326
msm326
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Female Number of posts : 264
Company/Agency : LGU SANTA CRUZ
Occupation/Designation : MUNICIPAL GENERAL SERVICES OFFICE
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content