Latest topics
» No Objection Letter
Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:21 pm by zeph03

» CATERING SERVICES FOR CONGRESSIONAL MEET AT SAGBAYAN, BOHOL
Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:14 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF FERTILIZERS FOR LIVESTOCK, CORN, HVCDP, INLAND FISHERY, AND ORGANIC PROGRAM
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:35 pm by btorres4

» Newspaper Publication
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:10 pm by btorres4

» RENTAL OF LIGHTS AND SOUND SYSTEM
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:46 pm by btorres4

» Newspaper Publication
Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:50 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF OTHER SUPPLIES FOR SB OFFICE
Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:51 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF RICE FOR FOOD SUPPLIES OF PEACE & ORDER CAMPAIGN
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:19 pm by btorres4

» Expired Tax Clearance during payment
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:11 pm by vallemaco6224

» PURCHASE OF MEDICINE FOR MHO
Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:53 pm by btorres4

Appreciation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Appreciation

Post by ayn rand on Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:44 pm

It's always refreshing visiting this open forum corner. I have learned so much most especially engrjhez points of view were direct to the point... no beating around the bush. You see, I am new to the world of procurement and as a BAC Secretariat Chairman. I would say I am facing new challenges and hopefully I would be able to pass these challenges with flying colors! Hesitant though being a novice and no background at all in R.A. 9184...thanks, we have this corner where I could pick up ideas useful to the new path I am threading now.. Thank you and more power! Rest assured you will hear more from me in the near future, asking SOS re: R.A. 9184. I trust the intelligence and compentence of the contributors here. KUDOS!
ayn rand

Female Number of posts : 3
Company/Agency : CLMMRH
Occupation/Designation : BAC Secretariat
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Appreciation

Post by sunriser431 on Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:04 pm

ayn rand wrote:It's always refreshing visiting this open forum corner. I have learned so much most especially engrjhez points of view were direct to the point... no beating around the bush. You see, I am new to the world of procurement and as a BAC Secretariat Chairman. I would say I am facing new challenges and hopefully I would be able to pass these challenges with flying colors! Hesitant though being a novice and no background at all in R.A. 9184...thanks, we have this corner where I could pick up ideas useful to the new path I am threading now.. Thank you and more power! Rest assured you will hear more from me in the near future, asking SOS re: R.A. 9184. I trust the intelligence and compentence of the contributors here. KUDOS!

Hello ayn rand welcome to the Forum. as what Engrhez have said who wants to be member of the Club 6115. Actually its a welcome relief for me also, at least with this forum we can communicate with each other, the problems we encounter matters that affect the GPRA, especially now the the new Revised IRR has been approved. Hopefully we 'll hear more from you in the future. Smile
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ayn rand on Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:27 pm

Thank's sunriser431 for that welcoming smile.. Very Happy Appreciated!
ayn rand

Female Number of posts : 3
Company/Agency : CLMMRH
Occupation/Designation : BAC Secretariat
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:22 pm

ayn rand wrote:It's always refreshing visiting this open forum corner. I have learned so much most especially engrjhez points of view were direct to the point... no beating around the bush. You see, I am new to the world of procurement and as a BAC Secretariat Chairman. I would say I am facing new challenges and hopefully I would be able to pass these challenges with flying colors! Hesitant though being a novice and no background at all in R.A. 9184...thanks, we have this corner where I could pick up ideas useful to the new path I am threading now.. Thank you and more power! Rest assured you will hear more from me in the near future, asking SOS re: R.A. 9184. I trust the intelligence and compentence of the contributors here. KUDOS!

Thanks for the compliments ayn rand (Randy, right?).

Before this (forum) became an active channel of facts, views, and opinions, I have settled and relied on the GPPB FAQ's. The Q&A's there have called my curiosity and interest to learn the IRR myself. To understand it better, let go of the question, and ask. When alone, read. Of course we are not a graduate of law to adapt to the understanding of statutory construction. But after some time, I realized that there is a need for the active participation (actually, reading through the topics alone really helps), not just by me, but by the collaborative sharing, seconding, refuting, debating, and establishing the idea behind the answers as contributed by the rest of the group, especially RDV, ruel, Atty.Shobe, venom.0420, msm326, mbdr, sunriser431, and Mikel (to name a few), together with the questions that invited, tickled, frowned, and caused nervous breakdowns (...just keep it on ourserlves Very Happy) for each other members. The combined efforts accelerate learning to a very unusually faster rate than self-learning. A forum discussion is a cost effective way to understand the law even better. I should know - coz it worked for me.

In the advent of the new IRR, we expect more questions, suggestions, (audit memos Very Happy) and more "high-flying" topics that would surely "rock our worlds". Let us all keeps the flame. Please be afraid not to ask, as we are always not afraid to answer.
cheers
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2481
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by riddler on Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:03 pm

engrjhez wrote:
Before this (forum) became an active channel of facts, views, and opinions, I have settled and relied on the GPPB FAQ's. The Q&A's there have called my curiosity and interest to learn the IRR myself. To understand it better, let go of the question, and ask. When alone, read. Of course we are not a graduate of law to adapt to the understanding of statutory construction. But after some time, I realized that there is a need for the active participation (actually, reading through the topics alone really helps), not just by me, but by the collaborative sharing, seconding, refuting, debating, and establishing the idea behind the answers as contributed by the rest of the group, especially RDV, ruel, Atty.Shobe, venom.0420, msm326, mbdr, sunriser431, and Mikel (to name a few), together with the questions that invited, tickled, frowned, and caused nervous breakdowns (...just keep it on ourserlves Very Happy) for each other members. The combined efforts accelerate learning to a very unusually faster rate than self-learning. A forum discussion is a cost effective way to understand the law even better. I should know - coz it worked for me.

In the advent of the new IRR, we expect more questions, suggestions, (audit memos Very Happy) and more "high-flying" topics that would surely "rock our worlds". Let us all keeps the flame. Please be afraid not to ask, as we are always not afraid to answer.
cheers [/justify][/color]

Engrjhez, (this is out of this topic na) but I wish the new IRR of the "National Buliding Code" can also provide a forum like this, so it can help all Local Building Officials in distress, paging DPWH!
riddler
Board General
Board General

Male Number of posts : 598
Company/Agency : lgu
Occupation/Designation : endyeenel
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:54 pm

ruel wrote:
Engrjhez, (this is out of this topic na) but I wish the new IRR of the "National Buliding Code" can also provide a forum like this, so it can help all Local Building Officials in distress, paging DPWH!

Meron na ba? From what I have learned kasi, IRR ng RA.9266 (Practice of Architecture) is what conflicts RA.544 (Civil Engineering Law). Tanong natin si admin kung pwede makigamit ng "FORUM's MITT" for that discussion. Pwede po ba? Laughing
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2481
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by msm326 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:52 am

I'm a civil engineer by profession , too , em glad to have like forum for us practitioners on that particular topis(building code and others), perhaps associations of engineers such our PICE in collaboration with DPWH should work on it and active officers and members of the PCMEAL (right?)
one good topic is the ceiling of computations of program of works because COA inspectors based its findings on plans but sometimes there is flaws on the site conditions......can we get some info about that?
Good Day....
thank you engrjhez for the comment that we are collaborating and threshing issues to find out BEST answers and opinions

msm326 Very Happy
msm326
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Female Number of posts : 264
Company/Agency : LGU SANTA CRUZ
Occupation/Designation : MUNICIPAL GENERAL SERVICES OFFICE
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by riddler on Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:14 pm

engrjhez wrote:
ruel wrote:

Meron na ba? From what I have learned kasi, IRR ng RA.9266 (Practice of Architecture) is what conflicts RA.544 (Civil Engineering Law). Tanong natin si admin kung pwede makigamit ng "FORUM's MITT" for that discussion. Pwede po ba? Laughing

Technically the Department of Building Official is under the tutelage of the DPWH. However, most Local Building Officials were not trained so much in the implementation of its 2005 amended IRR by the DPWH. Lots of questions/queries and concerns were raised up by LGU Building Officials on this IRR too. How I wish that a forum like this shall be created by the DPWH.

engrjhez, the IRR of the Code can be downloaded on the DPWH website, you can also browsed updates on the issue between the UAP and the PICE.
riddler
Board General
Board General

Male Number of posts : 598
Company/Agency : lgu
Occupation/Designation : endyeenel
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down