Latest topics

BAC Member Composition (LGU)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BAC Member Composition (LGU)

Post by engrjhez® on Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:11 pm

loveyouJESUS wrote:pardon me sir, for I am still new to the forum and i do not know how to post my query. may you be willing enough to enlighten me on the following queries:

1. in the designation of an end-user representative of the procuring unit in the BAC, is a special order/appointment necessary to be issued by the HOPE, in our case, the Municipal Mayor?

2. Is the head of the procuring unit, automatically becomes the end-user representative, even without a special order/appointment to be issued by the Municipal Mayor?

3. is an end-user representative (provisional BAC Member) entitled to honoraria? Is there a distinction between a REGULAR MEMBER with that of a PROVISIONAL MEMBER as far as HONORARIA is concerned?

4. Are the provisional members ( i.e., end-user representative) counted in the determination of the maximum number of BAC Members which is 7?

5. If the answer in #4 is yes, who shall sit as end-user representative in case there are multiple offices involved in a procurement, say, office supplies of all offices? is a special order/appointment necessary?

thank you so much. hope to receive a reply from you sir. God bless you!
avatar
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Age : 39
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Re: BAC Member Composition (LGU)

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:59 am

engrjhez® wrote:
loveyouJESUS wrote:pardon me sir, for I am still new to the forum and i do not know how to post my query. may you be willing enough to enlighten me on the following queries:

loveyouJESUS wrote:1. in the designation of an end-user representative of the procuring unit in the BAC, is a special order/appointment necessary to be issued by the HOPE, in our case, the Municipal Mayor?
Yes, it is necessary that an order be issued by the LCE designating the provisional member or end-user representatives from each end-user unit. An omnibus order designating a representative for each end-user unit would be better so that there is no longer any need to issue a special order everytime there is a procurement.

loveyouJESUS wrote:2. Is the head of the procuring unit, automatically becomes the end-user representative, even without a special order/appointment to be issued by the Municipal Mayor?
No, it is not automatic, particularly if the procuring unit is also designated as the BAC Secretariat. The end-user representative as provisional member has to be designated by the HOPE or LCE.

loveyouJESUS wrote:3. is an end-user representative (provisional BAC Member) entitled to honoraria? Is there a distinction between a REGULAR MEMBER with that of a PROVISIONAL MEMBER as far as HONORARIA is concerned?
Yes, provisional members are also entitled to honoraria at the same rate as that of regular members for procurements where they participate as provisional members.

loveyouJESUS wrote:4. Are the provisional members ( i.e., end-user representative) counted in the determination of the maximum number of BAC Members which is 7?
YES, they are counted as they are also members of the BAC.

loveyouJESUS wrote:5. If the answer in #4 is yes, who shall sit as end-user representative in case there are multiple offices involved in a procurement, say, office supplies of all offices? is a special order/appointment necessary?

That should be covered also by the order of the HOPE/LCE.

loveyouJESUS wrote:thank you so much. hope to receive a reply from you sir. God bless you!
avatar
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum