User Log in and Pending Task

View previous topic View next topic Go down

User Log in and Pending Task

Post by soulkeeper1357 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:47 pm

I need help on the PhilGeps site, twice I have already encountered this problem relating to the user of our account. The user al***** is being used for the posting of the notices, this account 1st holder is already separated from the service. Now come that I was posting some In-prep notices and had to stop using the site for quite sometime of inactivity around 30 mins and when going back when I clicked my pending task it hanged, I tried to refresh the page and re log in but then I click the Log-in it will not display the login page anymore( I was using a Chrome browser). I used another browser which is Firefox, I was able to to go to the log in page but there was a error saying that the user al***** was still online and can only be used once.

Second problem, since the original owner of UserId al***** is already separated, i opted to contact the PhilGeps support and they gave me my own UserID and buyer coordinator function after submitting the require support document, but looking at my account I cannot see the pending task of userid al*****, I wanted to deactivate the UserID al***** but im having second thoughts if all of the done and pending task can be reflected on my proper userID, how do I go about this?

Thanks

soulkeeper1357

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: User Log in and Pending Task

Post by engrjhez® on Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:40 am

soulkeeper1357 wrote:I need help on the PhilGeps site, twice I have already encountered this problem relating to the user of our account. The user al***** is being used for the posting of the notices, this account 1st holder is already separated from the service. Now come that I was posting some In-prep notices and had to stop using the site for quite sometime of inactivity around 30 mins and when going back when I clicked my pending task it hanged, I tried to refresh the page and re log in but then I click the Log-in it will not display the login page anymore( I was using a Chrome browser). I used another browser which is Firefox, I was able to to go to the log in page but there was a error saying that the user al***** was still online and can only be used once.
There are several glitches PhilGEPS still has to resolve with other browsers (like Chrome, Firefox, etc.) since it was built under IE platform. You can actually go back to your account (accidentally or incidentally terminated) by trying to login with the same browser and the same computer. If you will try to login in other browser, it will really appear that you are currently logged in (in another browser).

soulkeeper1357 wrote:Second problem, since the original owner of UserId al***** is already separated, i opted to contact the PhilGeps support and they gave me my own UserID and buyer coordinator function after submitting the require support document, but looking at my account I cannot see the pending task of userid al*****, I wanted to deactivate the UserID al***** but im having second thoughts if all of the done and pending task can be reflected on my proper userID, how do I go about this?

Thanks
Now that you are the "buyer coordinator", you can activate or deactivate any other buyer in your organization (except yourself). You may deactivate the account of those separated and you can add (yes, by yourself) another as the need arises. You cannot, however, directly view the pending task of other users but you can monitor their activities in the activity log. Deactivating and activating is a completely reversible process and it does not affect all records previously done by that user. You can still go back to it anytime by logging in using al*****.

Smile
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by ranilop on Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:21 am

how can i get a certificate of registration?

ranilop

Male Number of posts : 1
Company/Agency : RRB AUDIO VIDEO SERVICES
Occupation/Designation : MANAGER
Registration date : 2015-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top