Latest topics
» No Objection Letter
Yesterday at 5:21 pm by zeph03

» CATERING SERVICES FOR CONGRESSIONAL MEET AT SAGBAYAN, BOHOL
Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:14 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF FERTILIZERS FOR LIVESTOCK, CORN, HVCDP, INLAND FISHERY, AND ORGANIC PROGRAM
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:35 pm by btorres4

» Newspaper Publication
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:10 pm by btorres4

» RENTAL OF LIGHTS AND SOUND SYSTEM
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:46 pm by btorres4

» Newspaper Publication
Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:50 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF OTHER SUPPLIES FOR SB OFFICE
Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:51 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF RICE FOR FOOD SUPPLIES OF PEACE & ORDER CAMPAIGN
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:19 pm by btorres4

» Expired Tax Clearance during payment
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:11 pm by vallemaco6224

» PURCHASE OF MEDICINE FOR MHO
Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:53 pm by btorres4

looking for Trainors on Procurement

View previous topic View next topic Go down

looking for Trainors on Procurement

Post by olrac_tm on Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:58 am

Good day,

we are looking for trainors in procurement, our office has given us short period of preparation and and for a 4-day orientation workshop next week. based on GPPB, they cannot provide us available trainors because they have activity next week. if anyone is interest please do message and leave your contact number. thanks
olrac_tm

Male Number of posts : 27
Company/Agency : DENR-EMB
Occupation/Designation : Procurement Officer
Registration date : 2009-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: looking for Trainors on Procurement

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:16 am

olrac_tm wrote:Good day,

we are looking for trainors in procurement, our office has given us short period of preparation and and for a 4-day orientation workshop next week. based on GPPB, they cannot provide us available trainors because they have activity next week. if anyone is interest please do message and leave your contact number. thanks

Olrac (carlo), sorry that I am not available on the dates that you were proposing due to conflict of schedule and due to the very short notice coming from your end, but as promised to you I was able to contact two (2) of my fellow GPPB-authorized trainers who seem to be available. I gave them your number but if they don't call you, just text me and I will give their cp numbers to you.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:13 am

RDV @ GP3i wrote:

Olrac (carlo), sorry that I am not available on the dates that you were proposing due to conflict of schedule and due to the very short notice coming from your end, but as promised to you I was able to contact two (2) of my fellow GPPB-authorized trainers who seem to be available. I gave them your number but if they don't call you, just text me and I will give their cp numbers to you.

Were the recently trained "trainors" (training held in Rizal) already certified and deployed? What happened to the action plan submitted last time in CDO? Smile
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2481
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:52 am

engrjhez® wrote:
RDV @ GP3i wrote:

Were the recently trained "trainors" (training held in Rizal) already certified and deployed? What happened to the action plan submitted last time in CDO? Smile

I don't know what happened to them, but GPPB-TSO should know.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content