Postpone of Opening of Bids

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Postpone of Opening of Bids

Post by kanto on Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:00 pm

Since August 5 was declared special non-working holiday, what will i do to change the date of opening of bids?(Projects posted in Philgeps)
kanto

Male Number of posts : 10
Company/Agency : lgu
Occupation/Designation : IT
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Postpone of Opening of Bids

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:16 pm

kanto wrote:Since August 5 was declared special non-working holiday, what will i do to change the date of opening of bids?(Projects posted in Philgeps)

We have a rule that if the deadline falls on a holiday (for which August 5 has been recently declared), the next working day will be the deadline. However, for purposes of providing information as to the change also in the date of the opening of bid, the BAC should issue a Supplemental Bulletin for the purpose and have this posted in the PhilGEPS and provide all those who buy bid docs a copy of the Supplemental Bulletin so that they are properly guided.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:32 pm

RDV wrote:
kanto wrote:Since August 5 was declared special non-working holiday, what will i do to change the date of opening of bids?(Projects posted in Philgeps)

We have a rule that if the deadline falls on a holiday (for which August 5 has been recently declared), the next working day will be the deadline. However, for purposes of providing information as to the change also in the date of the opening of bid, the BAC should issue a Supplemental Bulletin for the purpose and have this posted in the PhilGEPS and provide all those who buy bid docs a copy of the Supplemental Bulletin so that they are properly guided.

From previous experience we had, Posting of Supplemental Bid will have no problem if the Bid opportunities is still "open", or "Active". But for Bid opportunities that is "closed", You are not allowed to create Supplimental Bid Bulletin. Mad. as far Philgeps is concern.
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:48 am

sunriser431 wrote:
RDV wrote:

From previous experience we had, Posting of Supplemental Bid will have no problem if the Bid opportunities is still "open", or "Active". But for Bid opportunities that is "closed", You are not allowed to create Supplimental Bid Bulletin. Mad. as far Philgeps is concern.

No problem, since the notice will not affect the bid opportunities, including bid documents, anyway, as only the day of bid opening and/or deadline for submission, the supplemental bulletin can just be posted in your website, posted in the bulletin board, and sent to those who procured the bid docs by email/fac.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by kanto on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:25 pm

Thanks Very Happy