Before NOA

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Before NOA

Post by liway on Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:45 pm

Is there an article from RA 9184 that says that bidders can view the results of the bidding (winning bidder and their respective won items) even before the NOA will be released? This is to give the bidders a chance to review their winning bids before signing the N.O.A. for error in specification or price offer.

liway

Female Number of posts : 9
Company/Agency : mcorp
Occupation/Designation : pharmacist
Registration date : 2012-07-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Before NOA

Post by regina avelino on Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:23 am

I'm just wondering why you still intend to check your bid offer prior accepting the NOA issued to you by the procuring entity, it's your bid which was the result of your own computation.

On the other hand, the only way i think what could be your reason if you will request such review of winning bid price is that the calculated bid was lower than the bid offer as determine by the BAC during bid evaluation stage. as per section 34.4, the procuring entity will award the contract to the bidder at its submitted bid price or its calculated bid price whichever is lower. If this is the case, then in my opinion, there is nothing wrong if you would want to check the difference between the calculated and the submitted price.

regina avelino
Board General
Board General

Female Number of posts : 671
Company/Agency : gocc ncr
Occupation/Designation : staff
Registration date : 2012-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by jcolas on Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:16 am

Well said Mam regina. I would just want to impress mam liway that bid quotations from bidders should be the product of careful study of the market forces, the items being proposed by the PE to be quoted upon and the competitiveness of the bid offer in relation to other bid quotations.
jcolas
Board General
Board General

Male Number of posts : 517
Company/Agency : DepED RO 2
Occupation/Designation : Administrative Officer V
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down