Latest topics
» No Objection Letter
Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:21 pm by zeph03

» CATERING SERVICES FOR CONGRESSIONAL MEET AT SAGBAYAN, BOHOL
Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:14 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF FERTILIZERS FOR LIVESTOCK, CORN, HVCDP, INLAND FISHERY, AND ORGANIC PROGRAM
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:35 pm by btorres4

» Newspaper Publication
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:10 pm by btorres4

» RENTAL OF LIGHTS AND SOUND SYSTEM
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:46 pm by btorres4

» Newspaper Publication
Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:50 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF OTHER SUPPLIES FOR SB OFFICE
Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:51 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF RICE FOR FOOD SUPPLIES OF PEACE & ORDER CAMPAIGN
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:19 pm by btorres4

» Expired Tax Clearance during payment
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:11 pm by vallemaco6224

» PURCHASE OF MEDICINE FOR MHO
Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:53 pm by btorres4

EFFECTIVITY DATE OF NEW APPENDICES OF RA 9184 6TH ED.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

EFFECTIVITY DATE OF NEW APPENDICES OF RA 9184 6TH ED.

Post by the-seeker on Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:34 pm

Dear GPPB Moderators:

We have just received new copies of the 6th edition of RA 9184 and we have noticed some new appendices, specially Appendices 24 & 25, indicating that their effectivity dates are subject to publication in the Official Gazette or in a news paper of general nationwide circulation and upon filing of 3 CTCs of the aforementioned guidelines with the UP Law Center.

Taking that into consideration, may we know which among these new appendices are already in effect?

Your prompt elucidation on this matter will be of great help in the conduct of our bidding process.

Thank you!
the-seeker

Male Number of posts : 12
Company/Agency : Light Rail Transit Authoroity
Occupation/Designation : Procurement Analyst A
Registration date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: EFFECTIVITY DATE OF NEW APPENDICES OF RA 9184 6TH ED.

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:36 am

the-seeker wrote:Dear GPPB Moderators:

We have just received new copies of the 6th edition of RA 9184 and we have noticed some new appendices, specially Appendices 24 & 25, indicating that their effectivity dates are subject to publication in the Official Gazette or in a news paper of general nationwide circulation and upon filing of 3 CTCs of the aforementioned guidelines with the UP Law Center.

Taking that into consideration, may we know which among these new appendices are already in effect?

Your prompt elucidation on this matter will be of great help in the conduct of our bidding process.

Thank you!

I do not have a copy yet of the 6th edition yet, so I don't know what are included in Appendices 24 and 25.

To know whether they are already effective, after the required publication in the Official Gazette or newspaper, you may visit the gppb website (www.gppb.gov.ph), click Issuances and look for the particular GPPB issuance which appeared as appendices 24 and 25. The effectivity date is indicated there as shown in the LINK.

Although, I am almost certain that they would not be placed in the latest handbook if they are not yet effective, it would be much better to know their effectivity dates as you may have already sent out invitations to bid prior to their effectivity; hence, the new guidelines may not yet apply to them.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top