Qualification to BID....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qualification to BID....

Post by angelo on Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:23 pm

In our previous procurement of security services, after a decision is made to a award the contract to the winning bidder, one of the bidder file a temporary restraining order for the award and a case for the members of the Bids and Award Committee for awarding the contract. But it was later dismissed by the court. My question, for 2013 security services.. can this particular bidder still join the bidding process despite of the lawsuit filled against the Bids and Award Committee?
Thanks in Advance...
angelo

Male Number of posts : 37
Company/Agency : NGA
Occupation/Designation : Employee
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Qualification to BID....

Post by elib on Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:56 pm

hi angelo,

as long as the bidder in question is not blacklisted by the blacklisting agency, then he/she can still join any bids that he/she is qualified to bid for.

cheers..........
elib
Active Poster
Active Poster

Male Number of posts : 77
Company/Agency : Freelanz Company
Occupation/Designation : Freelanz Employee
Registration date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:38 pm

angelo wrote:In our previous procurement of security services, after a decision is made to a award the contract to the winning bidder, one of the bidder file a temporary restraining order for the award and a case for the members of the Bids and Award Committee for awarding the contract. But it was later dismissed by the court. My question, for 2013 security services.. can this particular bidder still join the bidding process despite of the lawsuit filled against the Bids and Award Committee?
Thanks in Advance...

Yes, and the filing of a lawsuit against the procuring entity should not be a basis for the procuring entity from prohibiting the said bidder from participating in any future procurement of the said procuring entity.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content