Joint Venture requirements

Go down

Joint Venture requirements

Post by tresoctavo on Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:35 am

Pwede ba maging ground for disqualification kung ang ka joint venture namin ay may problema sa isang documents, halimbawa sa Tax Clearance? meron pa bang ibang paraan na i-award sa amin dahil kami naman ang lowest bidder at kung sakali na paypagkukulang ang ka joint venture namin...?

tresoctavo
New Member
New Member

Male Number of posts : 22
Company/Agency : PHILAB Industries, Inc.
Occupation/Designation : IT
Registration date : 2012-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Joint Venture requirements

Post by tresoctavo on Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:32 pm

Can our joint venture oblige to submit Tax Clearance for post qualification purpose?

tresoctavo
New Member
New Member

Male Number of posts : 22
Company/Agency : PHILAB Industries, Inc.
Occupation/Designation : IT
Registration date : 2012-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Joint Venture requirements

Post by regina avelino on Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:32 pm

the documents enumerated under Section 34.2, which includes Tax Clearance, of the revised IRR would have to be complied with not only by one but by all the parties to a joint venture for purposes of passing the post-qualification. If any of the joint venture member cannot submit these documents during post-qualification stage, then this will be a ground for disqualification.

regina avelino
Board General
Board General

Female Number of posts : 671
Company/Agency : gocc ncr
Occupation/Designation : staff
Registration date : 2012-02-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Joint Venture requirements

Post by engrjhez® on Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:53 am

tresoctavo wrote:Can our joint venture oblige to submit Tax Clearance for post qualification purpose?

Number : NPM 006-2010

Subject : Post-qualification Requirement

Date : 2010-02-04

Requesting Entity : 911 Alarm Inc.

Issues Concern : Post-qualification Requirement

Details : Clarification whether all the requirements under Section 34.2 of the revised IRR would have to be submitted by all the parties to a joint venture, for purposes of post-qualification.

[I]n the old IRR, all the parties to a joint venture were required to submit all legal requirements which included those now found under Section 34.2 of the new IRR. The principle behind this still runs true under the IRR, such that, all the parties to a joint venture must still submit all the legal documents, regardless of the time/stage when these documents are required to be submitted. Thus, the documents enumerated under Section 34.2 of the revised IRR would have to be complied with not only by one but by all the parties to a joint venture for purposes of passing the post-qualification.

Smile
avatar
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2481
Age : 39
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Re: Joint Venture requirements

Post by amang'65 on Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:42 pm

is there an special permit/license being issued to two or more firms to register them as joint venture? or is the joint venture agreement suffice to consider when they intend to participate in biddings?
avatar
amang'65
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Female Number of posts : 282
Company/Agency : City of Baguio
Occupation/Designation : sekretarya
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Joint Venture requirements

Post by orlan747 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:02 pm

amang'65 wrote:is there an special permit/license being issued to two or more firms to register them as joint venture? or is the joint venture agreement suffice to consider when they intend to participate in biddings?

Yes, Amang. They need to secure a special PCAB License before they can participate as joint venture in a bidding. Smile
avatar
orlan747
Active Poster
Active Poster

Male Number of posts : 93
Company/Agency : Golden OCS Construction
Occupation/Designation : Manager
Registration date : 2009-04-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Joint Venture requirements

Post by amang'65 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:25 pm

orlan747 wrote:
amang'65 wrote:is there an special permit/license being issued to two or more firms to register them as joint venture? or is the joint venture agreement suffice to consider when they intend to participate in biddings?

Yes, Amang. They need to secure a special PCAB License before they can participate as joint venture in a bidding. Smile

ok, ganito kasi yung project.... the project is an establishment of rice processing facility with a lot of processing equipment to be installed.... and we posted it under infra project... now here comes a bidder who does not specialize in construction project rather on the equipment/machinery to be installed, during the pre bid he said if his firm can join the bidding kasi meron daw sya ka joint venture na construction firm... kaya yon yung tanong kung meron bang special license para sa ganitong sitwasyon? kasi ang alam ko kung both firm specializing in construction at sila ay magjojoint venture then definitely they need to apply for a special license as joint venture...and problema yung isang firm does not specialize in construction kaya wala syang maipakita na pcab license.. wat do you think sir orlan?
avatar
amang'65
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Female Number of posts : 282
Company/Agency : City of Baguio
Occupation/Designation : sekretarya
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Joint Venture requirements

Post by orlan747 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:03 pm

amang'65 wrote:
orlan747 wrote:
amang'65 wrote:is there an special permit/license being issued to two or more firms to register them as joint venture? or is the joint venture agreement suffice to consider when they intend to participate in biddings?

Yes, Amang. They need to secure a special PCAB License before they can participate as joint venture in a bidding. Smile

ok, ganito kasi yung project.... the project is an establishment of rice processing facility with a lot of processing equipment to be installed.... and we posted it under infra project... now here comes a bidder who does not specialize in construction project rather on the equipment/machinery to be installed, during the pre bid he said if his firm can join the bidding kasi meron daw sya ka joint venture na construction firm... kaya yon yung tanong kung meron bang special license para sa ganitong sitwasyon? kasi ang alam ko kung both firm specializing in construction at sila ay magjojoint venture then definitely they need to apply for a special license as joint venture...and problema yung isang firm does not specialize in construction kaya wala syang maipakita na pcab license.. wat do you think sir orlan?

Since the project is primarily an infra project, it follows that the bidders should have a PCAB License. I believe that PCAB issues a special license for a joint venture even if one of them is not a construction firm. Special license however costs money and requires lots of documents. The prospective bidder (specializing on sales) would be better off to join the bidding thru his partner-to-be construction firm only and not as joint venture, if the said construction firm is qualified to join by his own qualification. Otherwise, if the track record of the equipment seller is needed to be able to qualify, then they need to join as a Joint Venture and thus needs a special license.

That's what I think, Maam Amang. Thank you.


Last edited by orlan747 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the salutation.)
avatar
orlan747
Active Poster
Active Poster

Male Number of posts : 93
Company/Agency : Golden OCS Construction
Occupation/Designation : Manager
Registration date : 2009-04-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Joint Venture requirements

Post by amang'65 on Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:06 am

orlan747 wrote:
amang'65 wrote:
orlan747 wrote:
amang'65 wrote:is there an special permit/license being issued to two or more firms to register them as joint venture? or is the joint venture agreement suffice to consider when they intend to participate in biddings?

Yes, Amang. They need to secure a special PCAB License before they can participate as joint venture in a bidding. Smile

ok, ganito kasi yung project.... the project is an establishment of rice processing facility with a lot of processing equipment to be installed.... and we posted it under infra project... now here comes a bidder who does not specialize in construction project rather on the equipment/machinery to be installed, during the pre bid he said if his firm can join the bidding kasi meron daw sya ka joint venture na construction firm... kaya yon yung tanong kung meron bang special license para sa ganitong sitwasyon? kasi ang alam ko kung both firm specializing in construction at sila ay magjojoint venture then definitely they need to apply for a special license as joint venture...and problema yung isang firm does not specialize in construction kaya wala syang maipakita na pcab license.. wat do you think sir orlan?

Since the project is primarily an infra project, it follows that the bidders should have a PCAB License. I believe that PCAB issues a special license for a joint venture even if one of them is not a construction firm. Special license however costs money and requires lots of documents. The prospective bidder (specializing on sales) would be better off to join the bidding thru his partner-to-be construction firm only and not as joint venture, if the said construction firm is qualified to join by his own qualification. Otherwise, if the track record of the equipment seller is needed to be able to qualify, then they need to join as a Joint Venture and thus needs a special license.

That's what I think, Maam Amang. Thank you.


actually that is what we said to that firm na bakit hindi na lang yung ka venture nya ang mag participate ng bidding?? but anyways when they went to PCAB to secure a special license, hinanapan sila ng PCAB license, but they could not show any PCAB license because they are not a construction firm.... well nways thanks a lot orlan747..
avatar
amang'65
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Female Number of posts : 282
Company/Agency : City of Baguio
Occupation/Designation : sekretarya
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Joint Venture requirements

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum