Latest topics

NFCC Computation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NFCC Computation

Post by candice on Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:09 pm

I just want to ask some clarifications on the NFCC computation. What should be the cut-off date in determining the value of on-going and awarded but not yet started contracts? Should it be the same with that of the financial statements (say Dec. 2008) or as of the date of submission of the eligibility documents? Please advise....Thanks!
candice

Female Number of posts : 12
Company/Agency : Gov't Corp.
Occupation/Designation : TWG
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

Re: NFCC Computation

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:15 am

candice wrote:I just want to ask some clarifications on the NFCC computation. What should be the cut-off date in determining the value of on-going and awarded but not yet started contracts? Should it be the same with that of the financial statements (say Dec. 2008) or as of the date of submission of the eligibility documents? Please advise....Thanks!
The cut-off date for the "value of ongoing contracts" is the date of advertisement/posting. In other words, any similar contract which is still on-going as of the date of advertisement should be included but only the value of the unfinished portion (ongoing value) should be reflected in the computation of the NFCC. The same is true with those awarded contracts not yet started (but implementation will coincide with the project under bid), the value as of the date of advertisement should be reflected in the NFCC computation.

The rationale for deducting the value of ongoing and awarded but not yet started contracts is that those projects will impact on the cash flow (contracting capacity) of the bidder during the implementation of the contract to be bid. The higher the value of these projects, the lower will be your NFCC.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by candice on Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:19 pm

Thanks for your advice Mr. RDV. Coming from an expert like yous, now, I am more confident with my computation! Godspeed!
candice

Female Number of posts : 12
Company/Agency : Gov't Corp.
Occupation/Designation : TWG
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:21 am

candice wrote:Thanks for your advice Mr. RDV. Coming from an expert like yous, now, I am more confident with my computation! Godspeed!

You are most welcome, candice. Have a good day!
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content