Difference of APP and ASPP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Difference of APP and ASPP

Post by Abecedarian on Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:10 pm

Good afternoon to all members of this Forum.

May I know the difference between the Annual Procurement Plan and the Annual Supplies Procurement Plan.
Abecedarian
Active Poster
Active Poster

Male Number of posts : 144
Company/Agency : Philippine Postal Corporation, Area VII
Occupation/Designation : Administrative Officer III
Registration date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Difference of APP and ASPP

Post by regina avelino on Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:45 pm

I think you are referring to Annual Procurement Plan-Common Use Supply and Equipment (APP-CSE). This indicates the common use supplies and equipment available and not available at the PS Stores. This will not include infrasture, consulting services and other non-item services. The total of the APP-CSE will be indicated in the Annual Procurement Plan (APP). the APP on the other hand includes all the procurement project such as infra and services.

regina avelino
Board General
Board General

Female Number of posts : 671
Company/Agency : gocc ncr
Occupation/Designation : staff
Registration date : 2012-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Abecedarian on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:08 pm

I am new to the position of chief, general services section. When I assumed as chief of the GSS, I noticed that an employee of the GSS had been preparing an Annual Supplies Procurement Program basing on its previous ASPP. What I have learned in GPPB Seminars, end-users will prepare their respective PPMP, submitted to the Budget Office, then turned-over to BAC Secretariat for consolidation into APP for the BAC to recommend to HOPE the mode of procurement of each supply. The present practice of the GSS is that it prepares the ASPP without using PPMP. What doubted me more it that our accountant who came from the LGU made mention also of the ASPP but I could not find the manual what ASPP all to be able to distinguish it from APP.
Abecedarian
Active Poster
Active Poster

Registration date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:00 pm

Abecedarian wrote:I am new to the position of chief, general services section. When I assumed as chief of the GSS, I noticed that an employee of the GSS had been preparing an Annual Supplies Procurement Program basing on its previous ASPP. What I have learned in GPPB Seminars, end-users will prepare their respective PPMP, submitted to the Budget Office, then turned-over to BAC Secretariat for consolidation into APP for the BAC to recommend to HOPE the mode of procurement of each supply. The present practice of the GSS is that it prepares the ASPP without using PPMP. What doubted me more it that our accountant who came from the LGU made mention also of the ASPP but I could not find the manual what ASPP all to be able to distinguish it from APP.

The ASPP may be a remnant of previous procurement practices. They don't exist anymore. What we prepare nowadays are PPMPs for consolidation into APP, in accordance with R.A. No. 9184 which expressly repealed old procurement laws. Those items to be procured from the PS-DBM must reflect in the APP-CSE as pointed out by Ms. Regina.

There is only one procurement law, and one procurement system. Smile
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by Abecedarian on Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:08 am

Thank you very much.
Abecedarian
Active Poster
Active Poster