PhilGEPS Registration Procedures: How to Upgrade to Blue Membership

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PhilGEPS Registration Procedures: How to Upgrade to Blue Membership

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:15 pm

1. Go to www.philgeps.gov.ph and log in with your PhilGEPS User ID and password.
2. You shall be directed to the PENDING TASKS page. Click the UPGRADE link adjacent to REGISTRATION. Transition page will appear, click BLUE MEMBERSHIP button at the bottom part.
3. You will be directed to the Payment page, click the PAY MANUAL button. Pop-up window will appear, choose ONCOLL as your PAYMENT TYPE. Choose CASH or CHECK as your MODE OF PAYMENT. Click PRINT button to print the reference numbers, then CLOSE to save. Go to the nearest Landbank branch to pay the required membership fee.
4. After payment, log-in again, click BLUE MEMBERSHIP: FOR PAYMENT link. You will be redirected to Payment page, click PAY MANUAL. In the PAY MANUAL page, enter the DATE OF PAYMENT by clicking the calendar icon, Name of Depositor, and Transaction Sequence Number provided by Landbank. Click the SUBMIT button.
5. A Payment Acknowledgement will be displayed indicating the processing of the upgrade request. Click the OK button to end the session. An e-mail notification will be sent to registered e-mail address once upgrading is approved or disapproved. Once approved, send a copy of deposit slip to supplier@procurementservice.org
6. Once the user receives the membership upgrade approval, log in to www.philgeps.gov.ph. BLUE MEMBERSHIP link will appear adjacent to REGISTRATION indicating that the upgrade is successful. You may now print your certificate online.

Back to top Go down

Re: PhilGEPS Registration Procedures: How to Upgrade to Blue Membership

Post by egay1113 on Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:05 pm

sir, my organization NIK N D'TWINS ENTERPRISE has been upgraded to a Blue Membership, may i ask sir to how can i print my Certificate of PhilGeps Registration online? i click the View Certificate but there is nothing to view. How can i get hold of my Certification for Nik N D' Twins Enterprise? Please help...Thank you.

egay1113

Male Number of posts : 8
Company/Agency : NIK N D TWINS ENTERPRISE
Occupation/Designation : OWNER
Registration date : 2011-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by mehl07 on Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:42 pm

Sir does this follow that we cannot award the contract to the supplier with LCRB who has not yet been updated to blue membership even if their philgeps registration is soon to expire this year although it is not yet expired up to the bid opening date and award of contract date?
mehl07

Female Number of posts : 9
Company/Agency : LGU-Giporlos, Eastern Samar
Occupation/Designation : MPDC
Registration date : 2010-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by OMB on Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:35 am

sir, my organization Oro Mabuhay Builders has been upgraded to a blue membership, may i ask sir to how can i print my Certificate of PhilGEPS Registration online? i also click the View Certificate but there is nothing to view. How can I get my Certificate for Oro Mabuhay Builders ? Please help... Thank You

OMB

Male Number of posts : 9
Company/Agency : Private
Occupation/Designation : Services
Registration date : 2015-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top