Honorarium of BAC sec

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Honorarium of BAC sec

Post by Wonder Five on Fri May 23, 2014 3:04 pm

Good afternoon everyone.  Sad 

So sad that i was not given honorarium for one project we undergone Public Bidding because i was not able to attend Post-qualification. Not that i was absent but because i was not informed... The committee scheduled Post-qua last Dec. 23, 2013, but was not pursued because it lacks quorum.

The BAC conducted post-qua to meet the 30-day period as stated in Sec. 34.8 of IRR, with the Chairman awakening one of the sec. member at past 8 in the evening of Jan. 3, 2014.. Accordingly, absence of un-notified observers.

As the designated Head of the BAC sec., with 1 Job order directly under my supervision, i prepared the whole BAC documents for that project, as my responsibility.

Now, they are claiming honorarium for that project and i was not because my name in the attendance sheet is in the line of those absent.

Comment please.........

Wonder Five

Female Number of posts : 22
Company/Agency : Private
Occupation/Designation : Owner
Registration date : 2011-08-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Honorarium of BAC sec

Post by regina avelino on Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:49 am

before anything else, please refer to DBM Budget Circular 2004-5A dated October 7, 2005 if you are really entitled. Second, failure to invite observers in writing and acknowledged by latter shall be a ground for disallowance by COA for violation of the law.

regina avelino
Board General
Board General

Female Number of posts : 671
Company/Agency : gocc ncr
Occupation/Designation : staff
Registration date : 2012-02-15

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top