PhilGEPS posting

Go down

PhilGEPS posting

Post by nestrevencion on Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:32 pm

may i know if there is somebody monitoring or checking the postings we are doing in PhilGEPS?

thanks! Smile
nestrevencion

Female Number of posts : 17
Company/Agency : Senate of the Philippines
Occupation/Designation : Legislative Staff Assistant II
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Re: PhilGEPS posting

Post by engrjhez® on Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:14 pm

nestrevencion wrote:may i know if there is somebody monitoring or checking the postings we are doing in PhilGEPS?

thanks! Smile

Very Happy May I know why do you want to know? Cool

The use of internet is in accordance with the principle of transparency. When someone posts a page on the internet (such as bulletin), it is there for ANYONE to see (at some limited extents). It may be me, anyone else from the forum, from the DBM, the GPPB, the COA, the rest of the government, the general public or even some from other countries - that's practically anyone, just elaborated.

But there are people that should be monitoring them more than anyone else - the procuring entity themselves. This is to ensure that all procurements were accomplished, not just for the process or just in accordance with the law, but to 'exploit' and explore the advantages of the PhilGEPS portal for the benefit of the government. Very Happy
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2481
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by nestrevencion on Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:24 am

affraid WOW! VERY TOUGH JOB PALA that needs great awareness and knowledge of the details of IRR of 9184!

who are the right personnel, or should i ask, who are the right and appropriate, as to responsibility and authority, to do the postings of an agency in the PhilGEPS?
nestrevencion

Female Number of posts : 17
Company/Agency : Senate of the Philippines
Occupation/Designation : Legislative Staff Assistant II
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:43 pm

nestrevencion wrote:affraid WOW! VERY TOUGH JOB PALA that needs great awareness and knowledge of the details of IRR of 9184!

who are the right personnel, or should i ask, who are the right and appropriate, as to responsibility and authority, to do the postings of an agency in the PhilGEPS?

For similar topic click this link http://gppb.topicsolutions.net/alternative-methods-of-procurement-f9/re-limited-source-bidding-posting-in-newspaper-vis-a-vis-posting-in-philgeps-t348.htm#2347
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:19 pm

nestrevencion wrote:affraid WOW! VERY TOUGH JOB PALA that needs great awareness and knowledge of the details of IRR of 9184!

It is generally the BAC's function (Sec.12.1) but may be delegated to the BAC Secretariat (being the administrative support of BAC). But above all, it is the Buyer Coordinator (he/she may be a non-BAC member) that manages the account of those members who may post to the PhilGEPS. However, the accountability shall still be to the BAC themselves.

Very Happy
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:50 pm

engrjhez wrote:

It is generally the BAC's function (Sec.12.1) but may be delegated to the BAC Secretariat (being the administrative support of BAC). But above all, it is the Buyer Coordinator (he/she may be a non-BAC member) that manages the account of those members who may post to the PhilGEPS. However, the accountability shall still be to the BAC themselves.

Very Happy

Under the revised IRR, that specific function of posting is already included among the many functions and responsibilities of the BAC Secretariat under Sec. 14.1, item f, to wit:

"f) Advertise and/or post bidding opportunities, including Bidding Documents, and notices of awards;"
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:07 pm

RDV wrote:
Under the revised IRR, that specific function of posting is already included among the many functions and responsibilities of the BAC Secretariat under Sec. 14.1, item f, to wit:

"f) Advertise and/or post bidding opportunities, including Bidding Documents, and notices of awards;"

Considering this was still categorically mentioned under Section 12.1:

12.1. The BAC shall have the following functions: (a) advertise and/or post the invitation to
bid/request for expressions of interest
;x x x

...how do we reconcile "bidding opportunities" from "invitation to bid/expression of interest"? Very Happy
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down