OBR prior to Bidding?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OBR prior to Bidding?

Post by engrjhez® on Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:13 pm

Can someone (from the DBM/COA) enlighten me on a clear and bold definition of an OBLIGATION RECEIPT?

When is it most appropriate to accomplish the OBR? Prior or after the bidding/procurement process?

We have previously been using "OBR issuance prior to Bidding" but we are reversing the sequence in favor of the ANNUAL PROCUREMENT PLAN (APP). We need to determine the appropriateness of the document if we are to avoid any complications in the "dates" of such documents in the future.

Idea Idea Idea
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Re: OBR prior to Bidding?

Post by Mikel on Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:26 am

Good day engr,

Please allow me share my take on the topic.

To properly address your query, it would be helpful to understand and know the function of an OBR (ALOBS/ROA/OS/OR etc…this form has undergone a lot of ‘baptisms’, it seems that COA could not make up its mind on what to call it. Pati kami dito sa field nalilito na rin) vis-ŕ-vis the disbursement of funds of an LGU. By the way, I am assigned in an LGU (in COA parlance - local auditor), so this ‘reply’ is mainly based on RA 7160.

As provided in Sec. 344 of RA 7160, “no (LGU) money shall be disbursed unless the local budget officer certifies to the existence of appropriation that has been legally made for the purpose…”, to comply with this requirement, DBM and COA had issued a joint circular way back in 1992 or 1993 prescribing a standard form wherein local budget officers shall state the required certification, which is presently the OBR. For info on the latest COA issuance on this matter, please see COA Circular No. 2006-02 dated Jan. 31, 2006. As can be gleaned from the above discussion, ObR is a mandatory requisite only for the disbursement of public funds and not for the conduct of the procurement activity of an LGU.

On the other hand, RA 9184 requires that all the procurement of government agencies should be within the approved budget of the Procuring Entity (Sec. 7), and for this purpose, GPPB had issued the ABC form to be accomplished by the concerned officers/ employees of the procuring entity. As to the proper signatories in the form, the GPPB did not provide for the guidelines. In my opinion, this form is a redundancy of the annual appropriations ordinance of an LGU, given the fact that appropriations ordinances of LGUs contain already specific costs of each specific project (kuno) and has already been approved by the LCE. Anyway, that is only my opinion.

Coming now to the subject of your query, it is my opinion, based on the provisions of law cited above, that ObR shall only be prepared after the bidding has been conducted and the amount to be certified therein shall be the amount of the winning bid. However, as practiced in some LGUs, the ObR is issued prior to the bidding with the ABC as the amount certified therein. For me, this is already a substantial compliance with the requirement of the law, both as to disbursement of public funds and for bidding purposes.

I hope that this ‘discussion’ had addressed your query. Baka nakagulo lang…hindi naman sana. Further discussions/ clarifications/ opinions on this subject from other sources are most welcome. I would like to ask RDV for his/her comment on this.

I hope you could send me any updates re: RA 9184. Maraming salamat.

Mikel
Active Poster
Active Poster

Male Number of posts : 72
Company/Agency : Gobyerno ng Pilipinas
Occupation/Designation : Empleyado
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:11 pm

Finally, Mikel, who should be the authority here since he is from COA, has clarified to engrjhez the purpose of the OBR.

I remember, I mentioned the matter to engrjhez when I conducted the procurement training in his municipality, but he may want to hear it from the authority (COA or DBM, although I am from DBM).

For bidding purposes, it is not yet required. What is needed is ABC which is the budget approved by the Sanggunian, for LGUs. The OBR is needed for contract signing purposes, particularly on the required CAF.

As correctly pointed out by Mikel, some, if not many, LGUs would require the OBR prior to conduct of public bidding. Nothing wrong, except if it will be the cause of delay in the procurement process because the BAC waits for the issuance of the OBR.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:21 pm

RDV wrote:Finally, Mikel, who should be the authority here since he is from COA, has clarified to engrjhez the purpose of the OBR.

I remember, I mentioned the matter to engrjhez when I conducted the procurement training in his municipality, but he may want to hear it from the authority (COA or DBM, although I am from DBM).
Actually, I have no doubt when you told me those statements. I am not forgetful of dates, especially details. I just opened up the topic to make a clear cut opinion (or fact) on the issue because of internal disagreement. They (need not to mention) insisted on the issuance of ObR (Obligation Receipt) together with the Purchase Request (PR) before any bidding is posted. Since we are aligning to the APP before Annual Budget before bidding, etc., I have to open this up also for everyone to be guided accordingly.

Thanks Mikel for the elaboration. I got a hard time in "Googling" for that definition. Your explanation is very well delivered - doesn't confuse me at all.

My thanks also to RDV for the "special mention" of my participation here in the forum during the (i think) Budget Officer's Conference (yesterday). I take it as a commendation. Very Happy
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:28 pm

[quote="engrjhez"]
RDV wrote:My thanks also to RDV for the "special mention" of my participation here in the forum during the (i think) Budget Officer's Conference (yesterday). I take it as a commendation. Very Happy

It was a commendation to you, engrjhez, for your active participation. I also posed the challenge to the budget officers to actively participate also, just like you. Very Happy
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by riddler on Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:19 am

The ABC will be compromised if we shall require OBR's and PR's before the Bidding. The BAC-TWG of some LGU (including ours too!), requires OBR's and PR's before Bidding is to be conducted. However, to secure an ObR's from a Local Budget Department, some program holder is required to submit a detailed Program of Work (POW) and PR's containing unit cost or unit prices, where the ABC is already been pre-determined. RA 9184 designates the BAC-TWG to keep the detailed estimate through the APP and also DETERMINES the ABC before it shall become an information to the public after the Bidding. Meaning to say, when the Program Holder submits its PPMP for consolidation in the APP, the ABC submitted under the PPMP maybe changed/amended/updated by the BAC-TWG in the preparation of the APP. After the program holder submits its PPMP, it is the responsibilty of the BAC-TWG thru the BAC-Secretariat to process the ObR's at the LOcal Budget Department and not by the proram holders. My point is that, the OBR's shall be processed only after the bidding to protect the integrity of the ABC or Program of Work specially for INfrastructure projects. BEcause other unscrupulous individual may leak the POW's and PR's to their favored contractors or suppliers before the Bidding is made (with due respect to the Local Budget Department and Program holders). What is important is that, there is a Budget Appropriation approved by the Local Sanggunian, included in the APP, and the prepared ABC is equal or below the Appropriation.

Thanks Mikel, engrjhez, and RDV, Now I can pursue what my "hunch" is telling me on the Obr's enigma. Ha ha ha. Kudos to you people!Very Happy
riddler
Board General
Board General

Male Number of posts : 598
Company/Agency : lgu
Occupation/Designation : endyeenel
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by riddler on Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:28 am

RDV wrote:Finally, Mikel, who should be the authority here since he is from COA, has clarified to engrjhez the purpose of the OBR.

As correctly pointed out by Mikel, some, if not many, LGUs would require the OBR prior to conduct of public bidding. Nothing wrong, except if it will be the cause of delay in the procurement process because the BAC waits for the issuance of the OBR[/b].

I think there is really wrong RDV, because the ABC shall be compromised if we process the ObR's prior to the Bidding. Kindly see my opinion on this matter Sir. ThAnks. I hope the COA,DBM, and the GPPB shall have a clear-cut resolution on this matter as pointed by engrjhez.
riddler
Board General
Board General

Male Number of posts : 598
Company/Agency : lgu
Occupation/Designation : endyeenel
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:50 pm

tianchon,ruel wrote:The ABC will be compromised if we shall require OBR's and PR's before the Bidding. The BAC-TWG of some LGU (including ours too!), requires OBR's and PR's before Bidding is to be conducted. However, to secure an ObR's from a Local Budget Department, some program holder is required to submit a detailed Program of Work (POW) and PR's containing unit cost or unit prices, where the ABC is already been pre-determined.
I don't see any reason why and how the ABC is compromised with this arrangement (although i am for the process as preferred by the explanations of Mikel and RDV).
tianchon,ruel wrote:RA 9184 designates the BAC-TWG to keep the detailed estimate through the APP and also DETERMINES the ABC before it shall become an information to the public after the Bidding. Meaning to say, when the Program Holder submits its PPMP for consolidation in the APP, the ABC submitted under the PPMP maybe changed/amended/updated by the BAC-TWG in the preparation of the APP. After the program holder submits its PPMP, it is the responsibilty of the BAC-TWG thru the BAC-Secretariat to process the ObR's at the LOcal Budget Department and not by the proram holders.
I see the BAC-TWG have "immense" power on the procurement process. The underlined statements suggest that the BAC-TWG keeps the records on infra-projects. Moreover, the BAC-TWG seems to keep PPMPs and take its part on the consolidation of the APP. Nothing wrong too. But as far as RA.9184 is concerned, I think the BAC-TWG should refrain from taking custody of papers until they are on the bidding process. Also, the consolodation of the PPMP to become APP should be a job for the BAC Secretariat (Section 14.1.8 of the IRR).
tianchon,ruel wrote:
My point is that, the OBR's shall be processed only after the bidding to protect the integrity of the ABC or Program of Work specially for INfrastructure projects. BEcause other unscrupulous individual may leak the POW's and PR's to their favored contractors or suppliers before the Bidding is made (with due respect to the Local Budget Department and Program holders). What is important is that, there is a Budget Appropriation approved by the Local Sanggunian, included in the APP, and the prepared ABC is equal or below the Appropriation.
Nice point. But in fact, how can we be sure ourselves that the engineer who prepares or the clerk who encodes the estimates won't reveal it to any bidder? I think it's an internal matter. Very Happy
tianchon,ruel wrote:Thanks Mikel, engrjhez, and RDV, Now I can pursue what my "hunch" is telling me on the Obr's enigma. Ha ha ha. Kudos to you people!Very Happy
You're welcome. My Pleasure! Very Happy
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikel on Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:51 am

Rejoinder:

Prior to RA 9184, it was required that every requesition (purchase request) for procurement shall be accompanied by a certification from the local budget officer that an appropriation for such requesition exist (Sec. 360, RA 7160), thus the ROA/ALOBS (now ObR) was required before any bidding (or any mode of procurement) can be made. However, RA 9184 expressly amends provisions of Title 6, Book 2 of RA 7160 which are inconsistent with the provisions of the former law, hence the certification of existence of appropriation before any bidding can be made is no longer required.

In any event, i don't see any violation of law if such certification is not issued before the bidding, no one is prejudiced. For me, the requirement of certifying the existence of appropriation is, among others, for the benefit of the supplier/ contractor as a form of security/ assurance that the contract entered into by and between the government and the contractor has an existing appropriation to cover such contract.

Mikel
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:04 pm

Mikel wrote:Rejoinder:

Prior to RA 9184, it was required that every requesition (purchase request) for procurement shall be accompanied by a certification from the local budget officer that an appropriation for such requesition exist (Sec. 360, RA 7160), thus the ROA/ALOBS (now ObR) was required before any bidding (or any mode of procurement) can be made. However, RA 9184 expressly amends provisions of Title 6, Book 2 of RA 7160 which are inconsistent with the provisions of the former law, hence the certification of existence of appropriation before any bidding can be made is no longer required.

In any event, i don't see any violation of law if such certification is not issued before the bidding, no one is prejudiced. For me, the requirement of certifying the existence of appropriation is, among others, for the benefit of the supplier/ contractor as a form of security/ assurance that the contract entered into by and between the government and the contractor has an existing appropriation to cover such contract.
This issue have been brought to our Accounting Office and consequently to the COA (SAIV) assigned to our agency. They both insisted that THERE IS NO BASIS on the "ObR after Bidding" procedure. They stood on the grounds that aside from Sec.360 of the LGC, there is (as mentioned also) a COA circular regarding the simultaneous accomplishment of PR and ObR prior to any procurement/bidding process. For them, WE ARE PREJUDICED. Also, they insisted that there is no Circular to support our procedure (unlike them).

What I explained is this: Since part of the REPEALING CLAUSE indicated the amendment of Title 6 Book 2 of the LGC (which pertains to the procurement process of LGUs), then there is actually no need for circular (because it is the law itself). But all of the GPRA and the Annual Procurement Plan thing doesn't mean anything to them unless they saw with their own eyes from a circular WORD PER WORD THAT THE OBR SHALL BE ISSUED AFTER THE BIDDING. It's just the the other way around. Parang kami pa ang nag-iintroduce ng mali.

Can anyone, for the last time, please help us defend (if there is a need to defend) our stand? The BAC is pressured to follow the opinion of the COA/Accounting for "giving it up sake". Ganun na lang ba yun? Porke the Auditor has the last say (next to SC), just take it with the flow? No offense meant to Mikel, but does the COA really entitled to make individual interpretations?
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:09 am

RDV wrote:For bidding purposes, it is not yet required. What is needed is ABC which is the budget approved by the Sanggunian, for LGUs. The OBR is needed for contract signing purposes, particularly on the required CAF.
This is implicitly defined in the IRR (right?). Wala daw kasi sila mabasa na ganito nga ang procedure ng RA.9184. In the absence ng WORD PER WORD, they insisted na ibalik na lang daw sa dating gawi. Sad

RDV wrote:As correctly pointed out by Mikel, some, if not many, LGUs would require the OBR prior to conduct of public bidding. Nothing wrong, except if it will be the cause of delay in the procurement process because the BAC waits for the issuance of the OBR.

There is still one WRONG thing here. All ObRs with date issued after the BAC's award (and even those after posting/advertisement began) were not allowed to pass the Accounting Office. The advise was to adjust the dates para mag-reflect eh before posting pa na-"obligate". If there is nothing wrong between making dates before or after the posting of procurements, then whose wrong is it now? Mad
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:36 am

engrjhez wrote:[justify]
RDV wrote:For bidding purposes, it is not yet required. What is needed is ABC which is the budget approved by the Sanggunian, for LGUs. The OBR is needed for contract signing purposes, particularly on the required CAF.
This is implicitly defined in the IRR (right?). Wala daw kasi sila mabasa na ganito nga ang procedure ng RA.9184. In the absence ng WORD PER WORD, they insisted na ibalik na lang daw sa dating gawi. Sad

Right, it is not "implicitly defined" in the IRR that for bidding purposes it is not required. In the LGU Procurement Manual, p.13, Volume 3, it is however, implicitly stated that:

"It is not required that there should already be an ObR as a pre-condition before an LGU may conduct public bidding for the procurement of infrastructure projects. The ObR, however, should be issued before award of the contract."

In the case of NGAs, including GOCCs and LGUs as recipients of fund transfers from the national government, GPPB Circular 01-2009 has further clarified that procurement activities may already be undertaken even without an issued allotment (obligational authority). In the case even of NGAs, the proposed budget for the year could already be considered the ABC for purposes of conducting public bidding. The general idea is to preclude any delay in project implementation.

engrjhez wrote:
RDV wrote:As correctly pointed out by Mikel, some, if not many, LGUs would require the OBR prior to conduct of public bidding. Nothing wrong, except if it will be the cause of delay in the procurement process because the BAC waits for the issuance of the OBR.

There is still one WRONG thing here. All ObRs with date issued after the BAC's award (and even those after posting/advertisement began) were not allowed to pass the Accounting Office. The advise was to adjust the dates para mag-reflect eh before posting pa na-"obligate". If there is nothing wrong between making dates before or after the posting of procurements, then whose wrong is it now? Mad

Whose WRONG is it? The law? The IRR? The COA? The Accounting? The DBM? The GPPB?
The Procuring Entity? Maybe, you need to examine it further, to determine WHO is WRONG or WHAT is.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:09 pm

RDV wrote:
engrjhez wrote:

Whose WRONG is it? The law? The IRR? The COA? The Accounting? The DBM? The GPPB?
The Procuring Entity? Maybe, you need to examine it further, to determine WHO is WRONG or WHAT is.
If a question cannot be answered by YES or NO - then that is the time I think there is a problem. It follows that anyone who cannot resort to a YES/NO answer is also part of the problem.

If you were the Budget Officer, and the Accounting/COA insisted that the ObRs (both for public bidding and alternative methods of procurement) be dated BEFORE any posting/advertisement is initiated prior to any procurement, with such changes need to apply to all pending procurements for payments, considering a number of ObRs were already recorded and issued after the award (which for them is non-complying), what will you do? bounce

The clock is ticking and the papers are piling up.Shocked
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:40 pm

engrjhez wrote:
RDV wrote:
engrjhez wrote:

If a question cannot be answered by YES or NO - then that is the time I think there is a problem. It follows that anyone who cannot resort to a YES/NO answer is also part of the problem.

Are you directing your reply to me, because you quoted my answer? This question of mine is answerable by a YES or a NO.

Your question on whose WRONG is it is not answerable by a YES or NO, by the way?

engrjhez wrote:If you were the Budget Officer, and the Accounting/COA insisted that the ObRs (both for public bidding and alternative methods of procurement) be dated BEFORE any posting/advertisement is initiated prior to any procurement, with such changes need to apply to all pending procurements for payments, considering a number of ObRs were already recorded and issued after the award (which for them is non-complying), what will you do? bounce

The clock is ticking and the papers are piling up
.Shocked

This question of yours is also not answerable by a YES or a NO.
Direct these questions to your Budget Officer and your Accountant and your COA Auditor.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:28 pm

RDV wrote:
Are you directing your reply to me, because you quoted my answer? This question of mine is answerable by a YES or a NO.

Your question on whose WRONG is it is not answerable by a YES or NO, by the way?
YES, I respectfully refer my question to you po. Sad to hear that my question "on whose WRONG is it" cannot be answered. And that is what I call a PROBLEM now.
RDV wrote:
engrjhez wrote:If you were the Budget Officer, and the Accounting/COA insisted that the ObRs (both for public bidding and alternative methods of procurement) be dated BEFORE any posting/advertisement is initiated prior to any procurement, with such changes need to apply to all pending procurements for payments, considering a number of ObRs were already recorded and issued after the award (which for them is non-complying), what will you do? bounce

.Shocked

Direct these questions to your Budget Officer and your Accountant and your COA Auditor.
AGREE, because it is a "WHAT" question requiring procedural reply.

We (me and the Budget Officer) have already made an arrangement to apply the procedure you have taught us (which is suppose to be a more accurate application of the GPRA). That is why, the Secretariat only keep the Purchase Requests (in line with the APP) without any ObRs attached. After the BAC resolved the procurement, and only after the Notice of Award have been issued, shall the budget office prepare the ObR's (prior to signing of contract). This procedure was unacceptable to both Accounting and COA.

What can you advise us (BAC) regarding this? If the COA said so, are we "really" bound to comply? Btw, Complying to them shall mean a complete disaster in the Budget Office record (kung sakali) Very Happy
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:33 pm

engrjhez wrote:
RDV wrote:

YES, I respectfully refer my question to you po. Sad to hear that my question "on whose WRONG is it" cannot be answered. And that is what I call a PROBLEM now.

And I become part of the problem to you. How sad.

RDV wrote:

.Shocked

AGREE, because it is a "WHAT" question requiring procedural reply.

engrjhez wrote:We (me and the Budget Officer) have already made an arrangement to apply the procedure you have taught us (which is suppose to be a more accurate application of the GPRA). That is why, the Secretariat only keep the Purchase Requests (in line with the APP) without any ObRs attached. After the BAC resolved the procurement, and only after the Notice of Award have been issued, shall the budget office prepare the ObR's (prior to signing of contract). This procedure was unacceptable to both Accounting and COA.

What can you advise us (BAC) regarding this? If the COA said so, are we "really" bound to comply? Btw, Complying to them shall mean a complete disaster in the Budget Office record (kung sakali) Very Happy

I will just rest my case here. My duty here is only to inform everybody, the best I can, of what the procurement related-rules are. Whether my answers will be acceptable to anybody or not, is no longer my concern. That is the reason why I always make it a point to cite my authority, either the GPRA, IRR-A, GPPB issuances, GPPB opinions, the Philippine Bidding Documents, and procurement manuals, because I do not have authority to speak for GPPB or for the DBM. I am just a procurement trainer.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:54 pm

Thanks RDV.

Not only you but all of us who cannot make a categorical statement as to application of procedure is burdened with this dilemma. I completely understand your stand. And I must not expect anyone to resolve a not so serious (but now serious) internal disagreement. This is just another sad story in the procurement history - and i just got my bad hair day! Mad

I hope the GPPB or COA (anyone there?) make a clear cut stand on this issue. But until then, it's "disaster season" for BAC and the Budget Office. Sad
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikel on Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:42 pm

considering the different opinion of the more senior auditor of engrjhez's lgu, it would be prudent for them to seek a written opinion from the regional office of COA. for me, i would still stand by my opinion.

however, i would like to recommend a 'radical solution' to engrjhez's problem, kung payag si engr. So it would become a 'justiciable issue', i recommend that engrjhez and the BAC of his lgu to proceed with the bidding without the ObR and let the auditor issue an audit observation memorandum (AOM), with the issuance of the AOM, then you can raise your defenses, citing pertinent provisions of laws which you deem to be supportive of your actions.

unless this issue is raised to and resolved by the proper office/s, there would be no end to the controversy.

Mikel
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:34 pm

Mikel wrote:...i would like to recommend a 'radical solution' to engrjhez's problem, kung payag si engr. So it would become a 'justiciable issue', i recommend that engrjhez and the BAC of his lgu to proceed with the bidding without the ObR and let the auditor issue an audit observation memorandum (AOM), with the issuance of the AOM, then you can raise your defenses, citing pertinent provisions of laws which you deem to be supportive of your actions.
This is actually what we do. Problema, tingin ko di na aabot sa COA para i-AOM pa kasi sa Accounting pa lang, ayaw na pasingilin. This is the prejudice I was talking about. Kung ako lang, why not? Ipitin ba nila. Kaya lang, the BAC is pressured to comply (and to give way) kasi pinatitigasan (on pre-audit and Accounting) na di talaga pwede. Sacrifice mga pending for contract and worse, me goods na delivered na, pero di makasingil. Can the Accounting Office be charged of "contempt" for not accepting what is not prohibited? What's the next best thing to do (aside from submission)? Twisted Evil

PS. I have already made a clarificatory letter to the Accounting Office regarding this issue (extracting vital points in the discussion in this forum. Pero tinangap lang nila yung papel - not the explanation. Ayaw nila mag-reply in black-and-white. I don't know kung playing safe lang o ewan.

engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikel on Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:42 pm

i think it would be best for you to request your LCE to call a dialogue with all the concerned offices, including coa, and discuss this matter.

Mikel
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Mon May 04, 2009 11:18 pm

UPDATE:

Seems like prayers were heard and the sun is now up.

The ObR prior to Bidding is now slowly being accepted to be ObR after the Bidding. Thanks to the various supports we have earned from fellow forumers - you took us to next level learning, boost our morale, and made us confident of the authority of the law that has binded us all.

Hail GPPB Online Forum. cheers (one down, a thousand others to go) drunken
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:51 pm

UPDATE:

We are BACk again to where we started.

The practice of ObR+PR prior to bidding was recently brought up again (oh man!). This time, I raised no further argument. I just let the people behind do what they want to do. I have myself do what I ought to do. And as of this moment, I am finalizing my Position Paper on the issue. I shall be formally endorsing it to the COA, DBM and GPPB. Included in the 5-page paper my research and the contributed knowledge of forum members here who stand by their opinions and made me a more critical thinker than ever.

I shall be posting my position paper after it has been stamped "received" by the three agencies concerned. Neutral
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top