Eligibility Check

Go down

Eligibility Check

Post by greg_al on Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:39 am

Good morning!

We are to hire a Consultant for Construction Supervision of our office building of which we only require an Individual Consultant. In the eligibility check some issues were raised:

1. Is it really necessary that the consultant should be registered in the DTI or having a Professional Tax Receipt (PTR) is enough as a legal document?
2. How about if the consultant is not registered in PhilGEPS? do we need to require him/her to register?
3. On the experiences, do we need to have the certificate of all completed projects? or his statement that he/she has undergone said projects are enough?
4. Or can you please give me a checklist applicable to Individual Consultant that does not have his own business for consultancy.? those that are applicable for freelance Consultant.

Thank you.

New Member
New Member

Male Number of posts : 2
Company/Agency : National Economic and Development Authority
Occupation/Designation : BAC Secretariat
Registration date : 2014-05-23

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum