Latest topics

10% administratibe cost on security services

View previous topic View next topic Go down

10% administratibe cost on security services

Post by pjgalang on Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:41 pm

I would to ask regrading resolution of GPPB 04 2012, on stating that dole 18-a is violativery of sec. 31 of RA 9184.

We are currently security provider of Gov't entity way back before Dole 18-a was issued. On this note, our contract then is at 8% administrative cost. After the implementation of Dole 18-a we subjected the admin cost to 10% to conform to the latter. This amendment of admin cost is even allowed on our contract. However since the implementation of Dole 18-a, they insisted on the 8% admin cost for the reason that GPPB provided a resolution on this matter particularly res. 04 2012.

My question is can the government entity argue on the GPPB res. 04 2012 and insist on 8% admin cost which in turn on our part will be violating dole 18 -a?

Need a legal opinion on the matter.

pjgalang

Male Number of posts : 1
Company/Agency : Corps Security Agency
Occupation/Designation : Vice-President
Registration date : 2014-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: 10% administratibe cost on security services

Post by regina avelino on Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:02 am

I think you are referring to gppb's Policy Memorandum (PM) No. 03-2012. This PM/gppb views that DOLE's department order 18-a, section 3(b)(ii) is in violation of section 31 of irr of ra9184. in my opinion, the government entity that you are providing security services may claim that you only bill them based on the 8% admin cost for the services rendered on the basis of the said pm. secondly, prior to the release of dole's department order 18-a, your contract has been set to 8% admin cost thus it just valid that you cannot insist on the 10% admin cost.

regina avelino
Board General
Board General

Female Number of posts : 669
Company/Agency : gocc ncr
Occupation/Designation : staff
Registration date : 2012-02-15

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top