Latest topics

Re: Training/Seminars on the Revised IRR of 9184

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Training/Seminars on the Revised IRR of 9184

Post by sunriser431 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:25 pm

To all concern, GPPB will be conducting Training/Seminars on the Revised IRR of 9184. For complete info visit this link http://www.gppb.gov.ph/cgi-bin/calendar_of_events/default.asp.
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Re: Training/Seminars on the Revised IRR of 9184

Post by engrjhez® on Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:55 am

sunriser431 wrote:To all concern, GPPB will be conducting Training/Seminars on the Revised IRR of 9184. For complete info visit this link http://www.gppb.gov.ph/cgi-bin/calendar_of_events/default.asp.

And again... none for LGUs... Sad
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:00 pm

engrjhez wrote:
sunriser431 wrote:To all concern, GPPB will be conducting Training/Seminars on the Revised IRR of 9184. For complete info visit this link http://www.gppb.gov.ph/cgi-bin/calendar_of_events/default.asp.

And again... none for LGUs... Sad

The trainers training of the Composite Team Members, who are the authorized trainers by the GPPB for LGUs, conducted by the GPPB-TSO has just been concluded today.

A roll-out on the Revised IRR by each of the CTMs (per region) will soon follow, so please just watch out for announcements in www.gppb.gov.ph or you can directly coordinate with the DBM Regional Directors concerned since they are the Team Leaders of each CTM.

Special trainings may be requested by some LGUs and they could be accommodated if the time schedules chosen by the requesting agency will allow. I suggest that if you want special trainings ahead or separate that of scheduled trainings by CTMs, you have to arrange for them as early as possible.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:30 am

RDV wrote:
A roll-out on the Revised IRR by each of the CTMs (per region) will soon follow, so please just watch out for announcements in www.gppb.gov.ph or you can directly coordinate with the DBM Regional Directors concerned since they are the Team Leaders of each CTM.

Special trainings may be requested by some LGUs and they could be accommodated if the time schedules chosen by the requesting agency will allow. I suggest that if you want special trainings ahead or separate that of scheduled trainings by CTMs, you have to arrange for them as early as possible.

Glad to hear that.

I am amazed on how so many sectors and legal groups have been sprouting nowadays. I would not want to mention their names but they are quite many. Each of them promised to be enlightened by the provisions of law, and that open forum shall answer all other queries. Problem is, since they are "commercialized" and are conducted by groups, I wonder how can they manage to focus on all agencies with unique cases. One thing more, since the seminar is to attract a "lakbay-gala" (not lakbay-aral) mode because of various tourist destinations as venue of seminars, I don't think participant would prefer "hearing" than "seeing". It is not a problem if only a single group travels. But if several groups from different agencies would gather in such setup, tendencies are they flee undetected and get to have the certificates anyway.

Which leads us to further to asking: Who are "really" authorized to train and conduct seminars regarding RA.9184 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations? Is it the GPPB, the CSC, the COA, the DBM? the IBP? ex-officios? Or all of them can?

BTW, there is a similar topic about this. Follow this link.

Very Happy
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:42 pm

engrjhez wrote:Glad to hear that.
I am amazed on how so many sectors and legal groups have been sprouting nowadays. I would not want to mention their names but they are quite many. Each of them promised to be enlightened by the provisions of law, and that open forum shall answer all other queries. Problem is, since they are "commercialized" and are conducted by groups, I wonder how can they manage to focus on all agencies with unique cases. One thing more, since the seminar is to attract a "lakbay-gala" (not lakbay-aral) mode because of various tourist destinations as venue of seminars, I don't think participant would prefer "hearing" than "seeing". It is not a problem if only a single group travels. But if several groups from different agencies would gather in such setup, tendencies are they flee undetected and get to have the certificates anyway.

Which leads us to further to asking: Who are "really" authorized to train and conduct seminars regarding RA.9184 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations? Is it the GPPB, the CSC, the COA, the DBM? the IBP? ex-officios? Or all of them can?

another link for information purpose only http://www.gppb.gov.ph/about_us/tso.htm
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:11 pm

sunriser431 wrote:

another link for information purpose only http://www.gppb.gov.ph/about_us/tso.htm

Here is an updated (as of June 2009) list of accredited (by GPPB) training institutions and contact persons for NGAs, GOCCs, GFIs and SUCs, and the CTMs for LGUS. http://www.gppb.gov.ph/cgi-bin/listings/files/ListTrainors.pdf

Their contact numbers are indicated therein. Other than them, those that conduct seminars on RA 9184 and its IRR are not accredited by the GPPB.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:20 pm

Hopefully, if Budget permits, We members of the BAC Secretariat will be included in the seminars on latest updates. ( sana my agency is reading this post. Rolling Eyes )
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by kim_wd on Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:34 pm

RDV wrote:
sunriser431 wrote:

Here is an updated (as of June 2009) list of accredited (by GPPB) training institutions and contact persons for NGAs, GOCCs, GFIs and SUCs, and the CTMs for LGUS. http://www.gppb.gov.ph/cgi-bin/listings/files/ListTrainors.pdf

Their contact numbers are indicated therein. Other than them, those that conduct seminars on RA 9184 and its IRR are not accredited by the GPPB.

Good day po sa inyo!

I came upon this discussion on trainings and seminars. The list of trainors provided in the link is as of June 2009. Is there an updated list of trainors available?

Sana naman mag-conduct ang GPPB ng seminar on the revised RA 9184 that is exclusive for GOCCs. Relative to this, can we request from the GPPB for an in-house training for our agency? Maybe invite a trainer for that purpose? I think this may prove advantageous na rin to our office so that other personnel, not just the BAC/TWG/Secretariat, will have the chance to be clarified on issues regarding procurement as mandated by RA 9184. If this is possible, how do we go about it?
kim_wd

Female Number of posts : 43
Company/Agency : GOCC water district
Occupation/Designation : BAC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Niwram on Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:42 pm

to miss kim_wd,

Yes you can request from GPPB for an in house training.. you can call 900 6741 - 44 and ask for the person in charge for trainings..
Niwram
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Male Number of posts : 263
Company/Agency : Matatag na Republika ng Pilipinas
Occupation/Designation : Katulong Pambatas II/Tagapayo sa Tawad at Parangal na Komite
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by kim_wd on Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:54 pm

Thank you po, mmp for the info.
We'd surely call GPPB on this. Very Happy
kim_wd

Female Number of posts : 43
Company/Agency : GOCC water district
Occupation/Designation : BAC Member

Back to top Go down

Training and Seminar

Post by fe a. araya on Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:04 pm

We have an schedule for Training/Seminar on Revised IRR here in Legaspi City on Feb. 16, 18, 2010. We are interested to attend but it coincides with our REgional MANCON where all BAC members and BAC SEcretriat are required to attend. Can we attend instead training schedule for other REgions?
fe a. araya
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Female Number of posts : 335
Company/Agency : DENR Region 5, Rawis, Legaspi City
Occupation/Designation : OIC, Adm. Division/BAC Secretariat
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Niwram on Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:39 pm

You can do that, by coordinating with the other region of your intention to attend their training/seminar on revised IRR.. Smile
Niwram
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Occupation/Designation : Katulong Pambatas II/Tagapayo sa Tawad at Parangal na Komite

Back to top Go down

Trainings/seminars on the REvised IRR of 9184

Post by fe a. araya on Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:33 pm

Thanks mmp. We'll do that. I hope mabasa ni sir RDV ito kasi we would like to attend one of his trainings.
fe a. araya
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Female Number of posts : 335
Company/Agency : DENR Region 5, Rawis, Legaspi City
Occupation/Designation : OIC, Adm. Division/BAC Secretariat
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Niwram on Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:26 pm

you are welcome..
Niwram
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:09 am

fe a. araya wrote:Thanks mmp. We'll do that. I hope mabasa ni sir RDV ito kasi we would like to attend one of his trainings.

Hi, fe. I just read your post. Our scheduled trainings are posted in the GPPB website. As a matter of fact, we have scheduled training on Monday (Feb 8-10) at Cherry Blossoms Hotel in Ermita, Manila. It is the 3rd in a series of our roll-outs for LGUs (Provinces, Cities and Municipalities) in Region IV-B.

If you want to attend our training, you are definitely welcome. Among those expected to attend that training will be those from the City of Antipolo (Region IV-A) but I ask them to inform first the training team of Region IV-A of their intention because we also respect the training team of their region. They have done that, that is why they will be attending ours. In you case, I suggest you inform first the training team of Region V of your intention. Just in case they have no objection to your participation, for your information the start of the training will be 1:00 p.m. on Day 1 to allow for travel time. Since Monday is too close already, you may join the following week's training. In case you decide to, I will be writing an invitation to your Regional Director for your official participation.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content