Re: PBDs Working draft for procurement of Goods

Go down

Re: PBDs Working draft for procurement of Goods

Post by sunriser431 on Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:45 am

For those interested, the GPPB has rolled out the working draft for the procurement of goods third edition dated September 2009. For complete txt click this link http://www.gppb.gov.ph/downloadables/forms/PBD_GOODS2nd%20Ed.-05.10.05.watermark_2.doc Very Happy. For Infra and consulting not yet available. cheers
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Re: PBDs Working draft for procurement of Goods

Post by engrjhez® on Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:41 pm

Saw it myself. I hope it doesn't get the "telenovela" fever. Time and not suspense should be the name of the game. Very Happy
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2481
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by msm326 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:41 am

Godd Day...
Too bad can't access the draft PBDs for GOODS...
hope you can help me too

msm326 Very Happy
msm326
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Female Number of posts : 264
Company/Agency : LGU SANTA CRUZ
Occupation/Designation : MUNICIPAL GENERAL SERVICES OFFICE
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:05 am

msm326 wrote:Godd Day...
Too bad can't access the draft PBDs for GOODS...
hope you can help me too

msm326 Very Happy
The gppb updated the link thats why the page cannot be viewed. just visit the www.gppb.gov.ph click the downloables and select Philippine Biddings Documents then Goods draft 3rd edition.
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by msm326 on Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:22 am

Thank you sunriser....
God Bless and Good Day
msm326 Smile
msm326
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Female Number of posts : 264
Company/Agency : LGU SANTA CRUZ
Occupation/Designation : MUNICIPAL GENERAL SERVICES OFFICE
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

The New PBDs

Post by jomadel86 on Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:00 pm

What bidding documents will we use for bidding published after September 2, 2009. Can we still use the old documents considering that we have a lot of bidding activities scheduled after that date. Its already more than 9 days since the effecitivity of the revised IRR yet until now the GPPB has not come-up with a PBDs. Shocked Question Question
jomadel86

Male Number of posts : 26
Company/Agency : Department of Agriculture Regional Field Unit No. 6
Occupation/Designation : Information Officer
Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:14 pm

jomadel86 wrote:What bidding documents will we use for bidding published after September 2, 2009. Can we still use the old documents considering that we have a lot of bidding activities scheduled after that date. Its already more than 9 days since the effecitivity of the revised IRR yet until now the GPPB has not come-up with a PBDs. Shocked Question Question

Welcome to the forum, jomadel86!

This is really hard to decide as there is no authority other than the GPPB who can release the official PBDs - just them. However, I have suggested that we do some "home made" bidding documents to fit in the Revised IRR. For procurement of goods, I think there are only minimal changes such as the eligibility requirements to be submitted, amount of bid securities, and the documents to be submitted for post qualifications. If the BAC cannot afford to read and modify the PBD 2nd Ed., an option is to release the PBD as is (as in the old IRR). You may attach a SPECIAL INSTRUCTION that: due to unavailability of PBDs, and essence of time to implement, the PBDs were issued based on the old IRR but all provisions inconsistent, or if there are conflicts between the PBD and the Revised IRR, the latter shall govern. You may give the prospective bidders the access (or even an electronic copy) of the Revised IRR for a quick review.

To make all things work, we should work on these things. Laughing

You may want to see a similar discussion here.
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2481
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by joyie on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:45 am

engrjhez wrote:
jomadel86 wrote:What bidding documents will we use for bidding published after September 2, 2009. Can we still use the old documents considering that we have a lot of bidding activities scheduled after that date. Its already more than 9 days since the effecitivity of the revised IRR yet until now the GPPB has not come-up with a PBDs. Shocked Question Question

Welcome to the forum, jomadel86!

This is really hard to decide as there is no authority other than the GPPB who can release the official PBDs - just them. However, I have suggested that we do some "home made" bidding documents to fit in the Revised IRR. For procurement of goods, I think there are only minimal changes such as the eligibility requirements to be submitted, amount of bid securities, and the documents to be submitted for post qualifications. If the BAC cannot afford to read and modify the PBD 2nd Ed., an option is to release the PBD as is (as in the old IRR). You may attach a SPECIAL INSTRUCTION that: due to unavailability of PBDs, and essence of time to implement, the PBDs were issued based on the old IRR but all provisions inconsistent, or if there are conflicts between the PBD and the Revised IRR, the latter shall govern. You may give the prospective bidders the access (or even an electronic copy) of the Revised IRR for a quick review.

To make all things work, we should work on these things. Laughing

You may want to see a similar discussion here.

hello my fellow forumers!

i just want some clarifications from you guys..

we're having our bidding at this moment for infra and we followed the working draft of the PBDs, prospective bidders already bought it, our submission of bids will be on November 3, 2009..

now, my concern is this: Question Re: (GPPB Resolution No. 05-2009) Approving & Adopting the 3rd Edition of the PBDs for the Procurement of Goods, Infra & Consulting Services which was approved last SEptember 30, 2009 but don't take effect yet bcoz it needs to be published first. Are we going to follow this resolution by issuing Bid Bulletin stating that some items in the PBds needs to be modified or amended? or are we just going to stick on the working draft of the issued PBDs?

Thanks in advance for your comments or suggestions! Laughing
joyie
Active Poster
Active Poster

Female Number of posts : 58
Company/Agency : OP
Occupation/Designation : BAC Sectretariat/Asst. Info. Tech. Administrator (AITA)
Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:47 pm

joy_ONP wrote:

hello my fellow forumers!

i just want some clarifications from you guys..

we're having our bidding at this moment for infra and we followed the working draft of the PBDs, prospective bidders already bought it, our submission of bids will be on November 3, 2009..

now, my concern is this: Question Re: (GPPB Resolution No. 05-2009) Approving & Adopting the 3rd Edition of the PBDs for the Procurement of Goods, Infra & Consulting Services which was approved last SEptember 30, 2009 but don't take effect yet bcoz it needs to be published first. Are we going to follow this resolution by issuing Bid Bulletin stating that some items in the PBds needs to be modified or amended? or are we just going to stick on the working draft of the issued PBDs?

Thanks in advance for your comments or suggestions! Laughing

Good pm, Joy_ONP:

If you want/need to effect some changes in the the PBDs you issued prior to the approval of the 3rd Edition of the PBDs, you should really issue a Supplemental/Bid Bulletin not later than Oct 27, 2009 (at least 7 c.d. before deadline of bid submission which you said in Nov. 3). It doesn't matter that the PBDs is yet to be published in the Official Gazette or in a newspaper of general nationwide circulation (and maybe it does not have to), so long as you are going to make some changes in your originally-issued bidding documents, you have to issue a Supplemental Bulletin that you need to post both in the PhilGEPS and in your website (if you have one). Those that have already purchased bid docs shall also be furnished a copy of such Supplemental Bulletin.

RDV
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by joyie on Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:39 pm

RDV wrote:
Good pm, Joy_ONP:

If you want/need to effect some changes in the the PBDs you issued prior to the approval of the 3rd Edition of the PBDs, you should really issue a Supplemental/Bid Bulletin not later than Oct 27, 2009 (at least 7 c.d. before deadline of bid submission which you said in Nov. 3). It doesn't matter that the PBDs is yet to be published in the Official Gazette or in a newspaper of general nationwide circulation (and maybe it does not have to), so long as you are going to make some changes in your originally-issued bidding documents, you have to issue a Supplemental Bulletin that you need to post both in the PhilGEPS and in your website (if you have one). Those that have already purchased bid docs shall also be furnished a copy of such Supplemental Bulletin.

RDV

thanks a lot RDV! well-said... Laughing
joyie
Active Poster
Active Poster

Female Number of posts : 58
Company/Agency : OP
Occupation/Designation : BAC Sectretariat/Asst. Info. Tech. Administrator (AITA)
Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by fe a. araya on Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:13 pm

We are about to post several projects for bidding. Can we now use the Approved PBDs considering its effectivity on Nov. 2009? I am starting to edit the PBD on Infra to incorporate relevant data in preparation for the bidding. Actually, I did not find so much difficulty coz we did similar PBD for Foreign Assisted Projects before (as harmonized with WB/ADB). and we intend to use the approved 3rd edition of PBD now.

Also, when we did the PBD for foreign-assisted projects before, we were not allowed to change the provisions in SEction II. Instructions to Bidders and SEc. IV General Conditions of the Contract. Are we also applying the same to the Approved PBD we will use in accordance with the revised IRR?
fe a. araya
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Female Number of posts : 335
Company/Agency : DENR Region 5, Rawis, Legaspi City
Occupation/Designation : OIC, Adm. Division/BAC Secretariat
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by jcolas on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:50 pm

Mam Fe tama ka jan; but of course you have to consider some aspects which were revised like for example the merging of the eligibility and the technical documents in one envelope which I am sure you know by now; but please do not forget also gppb Res. no. 06-2009 containing some amendments to the Revised IRR approved last September 30.
jcolas
Board General
Board General

Male Number of posts : 517
Company/Agency : DepED RO 2
Occupation/Designation : Administrative Officer V
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by fe a. araya on Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:29 am

Thanks jcolas. Yes I considered that already. I am preparing the Bid docs now based on the revised IRR and the amendments mentioned in Res 06-2009. Actually may mga pencil notes na ko in every page/section amended. But since wala pa Sample/Standard forms based on the revised IRR, we will be making use of the old standard forms with some applicable amendments/revision. Anyway, by the time siguro na bibili na sila ng bod docs release na ang sample forms. I was informed kasi in this forum that by November daw release.
fe a. araya
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Female Number of posts : 335
Company/Agency : DENR Region 5, Rawis, Legaspi City
Occupation/Designation : OIC, Adm. Division/BAC Secretariat
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down