query on guidelines on shopping and small value procurement

View previous topic View next topic Go down

query on guidelines on shopping and small value procurement

Post by rmp-nfa on Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:26 pm

Good day guys!

just a clarification regarding the appendix 18, guidelines on shopping and small value procurement.

3. Procedural Guidelines

c.) The RFQ shall be sent to at least three (3) suppliers, contractors, or consultants of know qualifications, however, during unforeseen contingencies requiring immediate purchase under Section 52.1(a) of the IRR, the RFQ may be sent to only one (1) supplier.

Is the above guidelines applicable to purchases amounting to P50,000.00 and below? if it is applicable only to purchases P50,000.00 and above, can i request for a copy of any circular or memos related to my query?

thank you and Godbless us all! Very Happy

rmp-nfa

Male Number of posts : 2
Company/Agency : National Food Authority
Occupation/Designation : Supply Officer I
Registration date : 2014-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: query on guidelines on shopping and small value procurement

Post by engrjhez® on Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:41 pm

rmp-nfa wrote:Good day guys!

just a clarification regarding the appendix 18, guidelines on shopping and small value procurement.

3. Procedural Guidelines

c.) The RFQ shall be sent to at least three (3) suppliers, contractors, or consultants of know qualifications, however, during unforeseen contingencies requiring immediate purchase under Section 52.1(a) of the IRR, the RFQ may be sent to only one (1) supplier.

Is the above guidelines applicable to purchases amounting to P50,000.00 and below? if it is applicable only to purchases P50,000.00 and above, can i request for a copy of any circular or memos related to my query?

thank you and Godbless us all! Very Happy

Yes.

You don't need any other circular or memo because it already the plain meaning of the the quoted guidelines. When the law is clear, there is no room for interpretation. There is only room for application.
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by rmp-nfa on Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:45 am

Thank you very much engrjhez for the reply. Very Happy

rmp-nfa

Male Number of posts : 2
Company/Agency : National Food Authority
Occupation/Designation : Supply Officer I
Registration date : 2014-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by spiderver on Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:29 pm

Follow up question, under GPBB Resolution No.09-2009,#3(f), For shopping under Section 52.1(b), at least 3 price quotations MUST be obtained.
QUESTION: what if the 3 RFQ was not obtained, ulit ba ng ulit hanggang makakuha ng 3 respondent? What if wala ng ibang supplier pa na pwedeng padalhan ng RFQ?

spiderver

Male Number of posts : 1
Company/Agency : Department of Trade & Industry
Occupation/Designation : Accountant
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by pluma on Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:29 pm

spiderver wrote:Follow up question, under GPBB Resolution No.09-2009,#3(f), For shopping under Section 52.1(b), at least 3 price quotations MUST be obtained.
QUESTION: what if the 3 RFQ was not obtained, ulit ba ng ulit hanggang makakuha ng 3 respondent? What if wala ng ibang supplier pa na pwedeng padalhan ng RFQ?

I think you should resort to other Alternative modes of procurement (w/ BAC resolution). Or you should try to consolidated it and fall under Public Bidding, kapag wala pa ring supplier it will fall to Negotiated Procurement under Two failed Bidding now sa 53.1 kahit isang quotation na lang pwede na as long as may proof kayo na nag invite kayo ng sapat na bilang ng suppliers.
pluma
Active Poster
Active Poster

Male Number of posts : 73
Company/Agency : Local Government
Occupation/Designation : BAC Secretary
Registration date : 2014-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down