PBD for INFRA

Go down

PBD for INFRA

Post by riddler on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:29 am

its good that the working draft PBD for Goods are already available... we have a bidding for Infra this week and I find it difficult to harmonize the PBD for Eligibility Documents (INfra) and the PBD Bid Documents (INfra). I hope the GPPB can finish maski working draft of these PBD's for Infra na lang, maski kami na dito ang mag edit.

ps. We already posted the project, and the BAC Secretariat is confronted with problems on these PBD's for infra.
riddler
Board General
Board General

Male Number of posts : 598
Company/Agency : lgu
Occupation/Designation : endyeenel
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Re: PBD for INFRA

Post by engrjhez® on Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:26 pm

ruel wrote:its good that the working draft PBD for Goods are already available... we have a bidding for Infra this week and I find it difficult to harmonize the PBD for Eligibility Documents (INfra) and the PBD Bid Documents (INfra). I hope the GPPB can finish maski working draft of these PBD's for Infra na lang, maski kami na dito ang mag edit.

ps. We already posted the project, and the BAC Secretariat is confronted with problems on these PBD's for infra.

I was already thinking of a "collaboration" in formulating our "home made" PBDs (both for goods and infra). We could start say at a Google Group that has file sharing and collaboration capabilities. With the technology from Google, we can make a working draft of our own and share it to limited number of members who can actually edit and modify the file in real-time, but can still be be visible to the rest (just non-editable). But don't you think this is an "uprising?" Technically, we are not allowed to do it. (I hope the admin can share his/her view here).

I think what is important at this point is the GPPB set a fixed date that we can adhere to. If they can release in September or the next month or months, or depending on their deadline, we can project the practicality of "forum members forming their own version of PBDs"

What does everyone here think? Very Happy

engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2481
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

PBD for Infra

Post by atarizala on Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:08 am

When can we have the PBD for infra available for downloading, please?
atarizala

Female Number of posts : 1
Company/Agency : NORTHRAIL
Occupation/Designation : BAC Secretariat
Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by msm326 on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:00 am

Good Day....
That would be a nice idea ....perhaps we can use the current PBD with some notations that whatever inconsistencies with the Revised IRR and the latest provisions would prevail and if you have come up with a temporary PBDs for INFRA forum members then it woul be nice to share it to us for comparison while we are still waiting for the new PBD. INFRA projects should not wait to much time to be implemented since time is of the essence particularly in the LGUs. and I think majority of the users of PBDs are the LGUs....

msm326 Very Happy
msm326
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Female Number of posts : 264
Company/Agency : LGU SANTA CRUZ
Occupation/Designation : MUNICIPAL GENERAL SERVICES OFFICE
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by joyie on Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:41 pm

we, too, will be having our bidding this September for INFRA and we really need to have the revised PBDs immediately for editing purposes. We can't finalize our schedule of activities for bidding unless we have the revised PBDs. May we know if when we can download the revised PBDs at GPPB even the draft copy? Hope GPPB can upload it ASAP for to us not to cause of delay of our bidding provided that the budget needs to be utilized before the end of this year.

jOy Smile
joyie
Active Poster
Active Poster

Female Number of posts : 58
Company/Agency : OP
Occupation/Designation : BAC Sectretariat/Asst. Info. Tech. Administrator (AITA)

Back to top Go down

PBD

Post by eden on Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:19 pm

Embarassed I just hope that the revised PBD will be released this pm so we can upload and reproduce them overnight for our bidders. I started revising the current docs to suit the revised IRR but I was afraid to go on coz i'm not authorize to do so. But I came up with the final checklist (my own version) of requirements based on the revised IRR. We want to utilize the fund before the year ends hence this urgency to post our project for bidding. Can we make it an excuse that we're not able to do so just because we're not provided with the revised PBD?
eden

Female Number of posts : 1
Company/Agency : PSHS-BRC
Occupation/Designation : AO

Back to top Go down

Post by msm326 on Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:00 am

Good day.......
There are downloadable working draft of PBDs for Goods and Infra please see gppb website and click downloadable ...perhaps you can use it as reference too ...likewise we are doing it here in the absence of the approved PBD.
msm326 Very Happy
msm326
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Female Number of posts : 264
Company/Agency : LGU SANTA CRUZ
Occupation/Designation : MUNICIPAL GENERAL SERVICES OFFICE
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by lowie on Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:25 pm

can we now use the posted 3rd draft of bidding documents for infra?
lowie

Female Number of posts : 15
Company/Agency : LGU - Municipality of Socorro
Occupation/Designation : BAC Member
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:41 pm

lowie wrote:can we now use the posted 3rd draft of bidding documents for infra?

That fact that it is posted in the GPPB website, that means that is available for download and for use, but the fact that it is still a working draft, then you just have to go through it yourselves and review it well so that there would be no inconsistencies with RA 9184 and the revised IRR, as well as there would be no confusion on the part of the bidders.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:01 pm

lowie wrote:can we now use the posted 3rd draft of bidding documents for infra?
Update from gppb Infromation Management group.
Click this link
http://www.gppb.gov.ph/cgi-bin/news/news_details.asp?news_id=161#
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by lowie on Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:23 pm

as promulgated by the GPPB themselves, final draft of PBDs under the revised IRR of RA 9184 shall be finalized by the end of September this year, so our LGU BAC opted to use the old version.....

we do not wan to prejudice our project implementation by way of delaying procurement activities.....
lowie

Female Number of posts : 15
Company/Agency : LGU - Municipality of Socorro
Occupation/Designation : BAC Member
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down