PLEASE HELP! Limits on PhilGEPS posting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PLEASE HELP! Limits on PhilGEPS posting

Post by AndeeLamp on Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:45 am

Good morning! I'm a newly appointed Procurement Asst in our agency. I've been searching for answers re limits in posting in PhilGEPS per quarter but i can't seem to find one. Here's my problem:

As a Water District, we purchase fast moving goods (pipes&fittings) every quarter. Aside from that, we need pipes & fittings too for projects since our agency is still growing.

My question is this:

Is there no violation if we post in PhilGEPS more than once every quarter? Given that the goods will be the same, ie pipes and fittings for water connection, BUT the purposes of the purchase will be different.

Please help! I badly need it!

Thank you!!

AndeeLamp

Female Number of posts : 6
Company/Agency : Oroquieta City Water District
Occupation/Designation : Procurement Assistant B
Registration date : 2015-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: PLEASE HELP! Limits on PhilGEPS posting

Post by markshinoda on Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:32 am

AndeeLamp wrote:Good morning! I'm a newly appointed Procurement Asst in our agency. I've been searching for answers re limits in posting in PhilGEPS per quarter but i can't seem to find one. Here's my problem:

As a Water District, we purchase fast moving goods (pipes&fittings) every quarter. Aside from that, we need pipes & fittings too for projects since our agency is still growing.

My question is this:

Is there no violation if we post in PhilGEPS more than once every quarter? Given that the goods will be the same, ie pipes and fittings for water connection, BUT the purposes of the purchase will be different.

Please help! I badly need it!

Thank you!!

If this query was not answered yet, this is my opinion:

You can check in your PPMP, your procurement milestone. For me, you can consolidate all the same items for the whole year (based on your PPMP) and conduct public bidding. This will be a less stress in your part and PE since you already conducted the procurement. As to the schedule & delivery term, you can state in the bidding documents. You conduct a 1 time bidding then by quarter deliveries.

Hope this will help. Very Happy
markshinoda
Active Poster
Active Poster

Male Number of posts : 83
Company/Agency : DSWD Field Office VII
Occupation/Designation : Administrative Officer IV/Procurement
Registration date : 2015-04-30

http://www.fo7.dswd.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top