Foods served to visitors

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Foods served to visitors

Post by damdamin on Tue May 19, 2015 8:54 am

Good day everyone.
I would like to be enlighten with this simple issue of our office. Sometimes, there are foreign visitors coming into our office. After the meeting, these people will be brought to some hotel or restaurant for meals. Here are my questions

- Do we need to canvass send RFQ to these restaurant days before the visitors arrival?
- Are these kinds of representation subject to RA 9184?

Thank you very much and I am looking forward for any replies

damdamin

Female Number of posts : 5
Company/Agency : NGA
Occupation/Designation : Budget
Registration date : 2015-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Foods served to visitors

Post by pluma on Tue May 19, 2015 4:59 pm

damdamin wrote:Good day everyone.
I would like to be enlighten with this simple issue of our office.  Sometimes, there are foreign visitors coming into our office.  After the meeting, these people will be brought to some hotel or restaurant for meals.  Here are my questions

- Do we need to canvass send RFQ to these restaurant days before the visitors arrival?
- Are these kinds of representation subject to RA 9184?

Thank you very much and I am looking forward for any replies

sa pagkakaalam ko po mayroong RATA (Representation Allowance/Travel Allowance) na binibigay sa mga Head at doon dapat i-charge ang mga yan (sa pagkakaalam ko walan ng kinakailangang liquidation kung dun charge). Kung wala po, it is required na mag RFQ pa rin po prior to that.
opinion ko lang, bago pa lang ako sa government at di ko pa masyadong kabisado ang process.
pluma
Active Poster
Active Poster

Male Number of posts : 73
Company/Agency : Local Government
Occupation/Designation : BAC Secretary
Registration date : 2014-08-08

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top