Re: Annex "G" GUIDELINES FOR THE PROCUREMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION OF CONTRACTS FOR DESIGN AND BUILD INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Annex "G" GUIDELINES FOR THE PROCUREMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION OF CONTRACTS FOR DESIGN AND BUILD INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS

Post by joyie on Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:21 pm

Under the Section 9 (ii) (c) - Eligibility Requirements (Eligibility Criteria) in Annex G (GUIDELINES FOR THE PROCUREMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION OF
CONTRACTS FOR DESIGN AND BUILD INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS)
xxx c.) The relevant provisions under Section 23.11.2.1 of the IRR of
R.A. 9184
on eligibility requirements shall be observed with the following exceptions: xxx

to fellow forumers: Question Can anyone here know what "Section 23.11.2.1 of the IRR of R.A. 9184 says" because i cannot found it in the IRR of R.A. 9184? I need this information for our bidding purposes. Please help me, thanks! Smile
joyie
Active Poster
Active Poster

Female Number of posts : 58
Company/Agency : OP
Occupation/Designation : BAC Sectretariat/Asst. Info. Tech. Administrator (AITA)
Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Re: Annex "G" GUIDELINES FOR THE PROCUREMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION OF CONTRACTS FOR DESIGN AND BUILD INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS

Post by sunriser431 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:02 pm

joy_ONP wrote:Under the Section 9 (ii) (c) - Eligibility Requirements (Eligibility Criteria) in Annex G (GUIDELINES FOR THE PROCUREMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION OF
R.A. 9184
on eligibility requirements shall be observed with the following exceptions: xxx

to fellow forumers: Question Can anyone here know what "Section 23.11.2.1 of the IRR of R.A. 9184 says" because i cannot found it in the IRR of R.A. 9184? I need this information for our bidding purposes. Please help me, thanks! Smile
Please refer to the old IRR-A of RA9184 for reference
Section 23.11.2.1 For procurement of Infrastructure projects
Who may be eligible to participate in a public bidding for infrastructure projects?7
The following persons/entities shall be allowed to participate in the bidding: (IRR-A Section 23.11.2.1)
1. Duly licensed Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships;
2. Partnerships duly organized under the laws of the Philippines and of which at least seventy-five percent (75%) of the interest belongs to citizens of the Philippines;
3. Corporations duly organized under the laws of the Philippines and of which at least seventy five (75%) of the outstanding capital stock belongs to citizens of the Philippines;
4. Persons/entities forming themselves into a joint venture, i.e., a group of two (2) or more persons/entities that intend to be jointly and severally responsible or liable for a particular contract, provided that:
a. xxxx
b. xxxx
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Re: Annex "G" GUIDELINES FOR THE PROCUREMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION OF CONTRACTS FOR DESIGN AND BUILD INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS

Post by joyie on Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:08 pm

sunriser431 wrote:
joy_ONP wrote:Under the Section 9 (ii) (c) - Eligibility Requirements (Eligibility Criteria) in Annex G (GUIDELINES FOR THE PROCUREMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION OF
R.A. 9184

Please refer to the old IRR-A of RA9184 for reference
Section 23.11.2.1 For procurement of Infrastructure projects
Who may be eligible to participate in a public bidding for infrastructure projects?7
The following persons/entities shall be allowed to participate in the bidding: (IRR-A Section 23.11.2.1)
1. Duly licensed Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships;
2. Partnerships duly organized under the laws of the Philippines and of which at least seventy-five percent (75%) of the interest belongs to citizens of the Philippines;
3. Corporations duly organized under the laws of the Philippines and of which at least seventy five (75%) of the outstanding capital stock belongs to citizens of the Philippines;
4. Persons/entities forming themselves into a joint venture, i.e., a group of two (2) or more persons/entities that intend to be jointly and severally responsible or liable for a particular contract, provided that:
a. xxxx
b. xxxx

i got it sunriser 431! thanks po! Smile
joyie
Active Poster
Active Poster

Female Number of posts : 58
Company/Agency : OP
Occupation/Designation : BAC Sectretariat/Asst. Info. Tech. Administrator (AITA)
Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:13 pm

You are welcome Joy_ONP, you can also peruse it VOLUME 3 Manual of Procedures for the Procurement of Infrastructure Projects (Generic procurement manual) page 31, Smile
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top