GROUNDS TO DECLARE DISQUALIFICATION OF BIDDER

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GROUNDS TO DECLARE DISQUALIFICATION OF BIDDER

Post by eclipa on Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:09 am

Thanks po sa reply nyo for my previous query. My follow-up question po and hope matulungan nyo po kme to clarify things. During pre-bid isa sa mga bidder ngraise ng issue kung bakit 160g ang specs nmn for corned beef since the common market weight is only 150g. Only Holiday brand ang meron 160g. Ngissue kame ng bid bulletin to amend the specs raised by the bidder kaso hnd nmn natuunan ng pansin ung ABC nmn. Nung ngset kme ng ABC it pertains to 160g pero nung ngbid bulletin kme from 160g to 150g hnd nmn naadjust ung ABC. As a result, mataas ang ABC nmn for the 150g specs for corned beef. My question, can we still award the contract to the LCB despite we mislook to adjust the ABC after changing the quantity from 160g to 150g or can we declare failure of bidding due to that mistake. And if our reason granted to declare failure of bidding, what provision can we used to inform the bidder that the bidding is failed?

eclipa

Female Number of posts : 8
Company/Agency : DSWD
Occupation/Designation : AA-III
Registration date : 2015-07-01

Back to top Go down

Re: GROUNDS TO DECLARE DISQUALIFICATION OF BIDDER

Post by regina avelino on Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:30 am

my take on the matter. section 41 reservation clause is applicable on this instant case. it would definite disadvantageous to the government if the project is awarded. the flaw noted would be the justifiable and reasonable ground not to award the contract and declare a failure of biddings.

regina avelino
Board General
Board General

Female Number of posts : 671
Company/Agency : gocc ncr
Occupation/Designation : staff
Registration date : 2012-02-15

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top