Mode of procurement for hotel accommodations

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mode of procurement for hotel accommodations

Post by PRO_CURE on Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:04 pm

Hi,

What would be the mode of procurement for hotel accommodations. For example hotel accommodations for 2 rooms for 5 days in relation to the participation in summits or meetings etc.

This sure does not fall under the lease of venue. I called GPPB and the person there I talked to referred me to Executive Order No. 298 which I think is not feasible.

And if possible, kindly provide also the process on how procurement for accommodations go.

Many thanks,

Chris

PRO_CURE

Male Number of posts : 4
Company/Agency : DENR
Occupation/Designation : Procurement agent
Registration date : 2015-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Mode of procurement for hotel accommodations

Post by alpha1 on Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:07 am

PRO_CURE wrote:Hi,

What would be the mode of procurement for hotel accommodations. For example hotel accommodations for 2 rooms for 5 days in relation to the participation in summits or meetings etc.

This sure does not fall under the lease of venue. I called GPPB and the person there I talked to referred me to Executive Order No. 298 which I think is not feasible.

And if possible, kindly provide also the process on how procurement for accommodations go.

Many thanks,

Chris

I think it simply falls under Small Value Procurement (Procurement of Goods & Services)
alpha1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Male Number of posts : 145
Company/Agency : LGU
Occupation/Designation : Department Head
Registration date : 2010-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by PRO_CURE on Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:02 am

alpha1 wrote:
PRO_CURE wrote:Hi,

Many thanks,

Chris

I think it simply falls under Small Value Procurement (Procurement of Goods & Services)

Thank you. Yes that's what I'm actually using for PRs for hotel accommodations I was just not 100% sure if I was right so thanks again. So pursuant to the procedure for SMV, what do you think are the attachments that the end users should include with their PRs? According to RESOLUTION NO. 09-2009, it is the RFQs that should be attached to the PRs before it could be processed am I correct?

PRO_CURE

Male Number of posts : 4
Company/Agency : DENR
Occupation/Designation : Procurement agent
Registration date : 2015-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top