Agency to Agency Procurement

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Agency to Agency Procurement

Post by glubatjr. on Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:23 pm

I just would like to ask how to post Agency to Agency Procurement in Philgeps. Shall it undergo the same process with those usual posting of the procurement? In the Procurement mode options in the "Create Notice" there is no Agency to Agency option, can I still opt to choose the public bidding option for more than 500,000 ABC, and follow the same posting procedure of the Notice of Award? Further, do the posting will still follow the bidding schedule of not less than 22 days from the posting to bid opening? or Can we do the posting only for information purposes that will good only for 7 days. Please help.... First time po.

glubatjr.

Male Number of posts : 3
Company/Agency : SPAMAST
Occupation/Designation : Chairperson, Procurement Service Unit
Registration date : 2015-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Agency to Agency Procurement

Post by engrjhez® on Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:52 pm

glubatjr. wrote:I just would like to ask how to post Agency to Agency Procurement in Philgeps. Shall it undergo the same process with those usual posting of the procurement? In the Procurement mode options in the "Create Notice" there is no Agency to Agency option, can I still opt to choose the public bidding option for more than 500,000 ABC, and follow the same posting procedure of the Notice of Award? Further, do the posting will still follow the bidding schedule of not less than 22 days from the posting to bid opening? or Can we do the posting only for information purposes that will good only for 7 days. Please help.... First time po.

You can post Agency to Agency procurement (Sec.53.5) under "Award Notices" tab (beside "Notices") and click "Create AMP". You will be able to post, for information purposes, the award under such procurement mode from there.
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Re: Agency to Agency Procurement

Post by glubatjr. on Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:53 pm

Thank you very much sir.

glubatjr.

Male Number of posts : 3
Company/Agency : SPAMAST
Occupation/Designation : Chairperson, Procurement Service Unit
Registration date : 2015-09-17

Back to top Go down