Ficititious Information

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ficititious Information

Post by superman1976 on Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:48 pm

Sir/Madam:

Is fictitious information, for example, an experienced by a project manager as civil engineer from year 2000-2002 was gained in during his college years from year 1997-2002. Is it a ground for dis-qualification?

Upon my request from the contractor to provide us the certificate of employment, the contractor responded that he lost it already.

The duties of the said civil engineer were drafting plans, prepare shop drawings, estimate concrete volume, prepares materials/quantity take-offs, monitor material testing, check reinforcement. From the duties mentioned herein starting year 2000, the said person was only in third year college and I do not know if he can do this kind of job already.

I would like to know if fictitious information as he submitted as part of the bidding documents can be used as ground for disqualification?

Thank you for your help!

Last edited by superman1976 on Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Incorporation of duties as civil engineer)

superman1976

Male Number of posts : 3
Company/Agency : DepEd
Occupation/Designation : TWG
Registration date : 2015-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Ficititious Information

Post by engrjhez® on Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:59 pm

superman1976 wrote:Sir/Madam:

Is fictitious information, for example, an experienced by a project manager as civil engineer from year 2000-2002 was gained in during his college years from year 1997-2002. Is it a ground for dis-qualification?

Upon my request from the contractor to provide us the certificate of employment, the contractor responded that he lost it already.

The duties of the said civil engineer were drafting plans, prepare shop drawings, estimate concrete volume, prepares materials/quantity take-offs, monitor material testing, check reinforcement.  From the duties mentioned herein starting year 2000, the said person was only in third year college and I do not know if he can do this kind of job already.

I would like to know if fictitious information as he submitted as part of the bidding documents can be used as ground for disqualification?

Thank you for your help!

Yes.

Section 69. Imposition of Administrative Penalties

69.1. In addition to the provisions of Rules XXI and XXII of this IRR, the Head of the Procuring Entity, subject to the authority delegated to the BAC, if any, shall impose on bidders or prospective bidders, the administrative penalty of suspension for one (1) year for the first offense, and suspension of two (2) years for the second offense from participating in the public bidding process, as well as disqualification from further participating in the public bidding being undertaken by the procuring entity concerned, where applicable, for the following violations:

a) Submission of eligibility requirements containing false information or falsified documents.

b) Submission of Bids that contain false information or falsified documents, or the concealment of such information in the Bids in order to influence the outcome of eligibility screening, or any other stage of the public bidding.

xxx

The fictitious information may be considered false information which calls for the imposition of disqualification, suspension and blacklisting as mentioned above.
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Re: Ficititious Information

Post by superman1976 on Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:24 am

Thank you sir for the enlightenment!

superman1976

Male Number of posts : 3
Company/Agency : DepEd
Occupation/Designation : TWG
Registration date : 2015-10-09

Back to top Go down