Latest topics
» No Objection Letter
Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:21 pm by zeph03

» CATERING SERVICES FOR CONGRESSIONAL MEET AT SAGBAYAN, BOHOL
Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:14 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF FERTILIZERS FOR LIVESTOCK, CORN, HVCDP, INLAND FISHERY, AND ORGANIC PROGRAM
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:35 pm by btorres4

» Newspaper Publication
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:10 pm by btorres4

» RENTAL OF LIGHTS AND SOUND SYSTEM
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:46 pm by btorres4

» Newspaper Publication
Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:50 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF OTHER SUPPLIES FOR SB OFFICE
Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:51 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF RICE FOR FOOD SUPPLIES OF PEACE & ORDER CAMPAIGN
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:19 pm by btorres4

» Expired Tax Clearance during payment
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:11 pm by vallemaco6224

» PURCHASE OF MEDICINE FOR MHO
Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:53 pm by btorres4

Replacement of particulars in the bidding of a project after it has been awarded

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Replacement of particulars in the bidding of a project after it has been awarded

Post by fe a. araya on Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:43 pm

Recently, the BAC received a request from the TWG for cadastral survey projects for replacement of location of the project after it was awarded for some reasons. My question is: Is this problem still within the jurisdiction of the BAC? In my opinion, I hope I am right, the BAC's responsibility is up to the recommendation of the award. Contract implementation is with the end-user. But same request was addressed to the BAC Chairman and it was referred to me as the BAC SEcretariat for appropriate action.

In the first place, the end-user, who prepared the PPMP should have first clear things (location, whether feasible or not) area/unit of measure, ABC, TOR, etc.) before the bidding.
fe a. araya
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Female Number of posts : 335
Company/Agency : DENR Region 5, Rawis, Legaspi City
Occupation/Designation : OIC, Adm. Division/BAC Secretariat
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Replacement of particulars in the bidding of a project after it has been awarded

Post by jcolas on Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:03 pm

you are right fe araya. The job of the BAC ends after they have signed The Resolution To Award. You immediately transmit it back to the BAC for appropriate action!!!!!!
jcolas
Board General
Board General

Male Number of posts : 517
Company/Agency : DepED RO 2
Occupation/Designation : Administrative Officer V
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Replacement of particulars in the bidding of a project after it has been awarded

Post by chito on Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:37 pm

You're both right, fe a. araya and jcolas. The procurement project is considered successfully completed once the contract has been awarded to the winning bidder.
chito

Male Number of posts : 3
Company/Agency : National Maritime Polytechnic
Occupation/Designation : Associate Professor I/BAC Vice-Chairman
Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:46 pm

fe a. araya wrote:Recently, the BAC received a request from the TWG for cadastral survey projects for replacement of location of the project after it was awarded for some reasons. My question is: Is this problem still within the jurisdiction of the BAC? In my opinion, I hope I am right, the BAC's responsibility is up to the recommendation of the award. Contract implementation is with the end-user. But same request was addressed to the BAC Chairman and it was referred to me as the BAC SEcretariat for appropriate action.

In the first place, the end-user, who prepared the PPMP should have first clear things (location, whether feasible or not) area/unit of measure, ABC, TOR, etc.) before the bidding.

Definitely it is not anymore the BAC's problem but the HOPE's. Once a Contract Agreement is perfected, it shall be executory. If there is a need to mutually withdraw the contract, it is left between the awarded bidder and the HOPE to undertake.

The BAC will be back in the discussion whenever there is a re-alignment, transfer of fund, or change in the use of fund where the new project is to be inserted as part of amendment to the APP. If that would be another procurement in the list, the BAC shall proceed with the standard operating procedures up to the recommendation (again) of award. Very Happy
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2481
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by fe a. araya on Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:52 pm

Thanks! At least I have "kakampi" on this issue kasi nga the functions and responsibilities of the BAC are cleared in the IRR. I have been emphasizing this before to the BAC but I was overruled.
fe a. araya
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Female Number of posts : 335
Company/Agency : DENR Region 5, Rawis, Legaspi City
Occupation/Designation : OIC, Adm. Division/BAC Secretariat
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:20 pm

fe a. araya wrote:Thanks! At least I have "kakampi" on this issue kasi nga the functions and responsibilities of the BAC are cleared in the IRR. I have been emphasizing this before to the BAC but I was overruled.

Very Happy The BAC should be 'guying a pole' but in reality, BAC is more like a "punching bag" of all complaints and critisms.

Affiant further sayeth none. Very Happy
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2481
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:02 am

engrjhez wrote:
fe a. araya wrote:Thanks! At least I have "kakampi" on this issue kasi nga the functions and responsibilities of the BAC are cleared in the IRR. I have been emphasizing this before to the BAC but I was overruled.

Very Happy The BAC should be 'guying a pole' but in reality, BAC is more like a "punching bag" of all complaints and critisms.

Affiant further sayeth none. Very Happy
In our case the "sacrificial lamp" no othe than, but the BAC Secretariat. as usual we always do the explaining to the HOPE. Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top