Documents requiring Sworn Statement lumped into one document

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Documents requiring Sworn Statement lumped into one document

Post by mbdr on Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:15 am

Good day to all of us!

This is regarding Section 25- Submission and Receipt of Bids. For Infrastructure Projects, Technical (incl. eligibility requirements), and Financial Proposals will now be submitted at the same time
For Technical Proposal – CLC or Cash Deposit Certificate – NOT REQUIRED

Documentary requirements trimmed down .Documents requiring Sworn Statement
lumped into one document:
- Not blacklisted or barred from bidding by GOP, LGU or foreign govt/IFI
- Authenticity of documents submittAuthority and power of signatory as representative
- Compliance with disclosure of relations
- Compliance with responsibilities of prospective bidder
Compliance with labor laws and standards (services)

Is there available form for this sirs? Para mas easier for the supplier to comply the requirement for this doc. Parang omnibus document -under oath 'to d ba?? I hope nasa standard forms to para mas maayos, mas madali at uniform ang i submit sa supplier to the BAC. Mas easier din sa BAC SEC at TWG ang pag check sa sumitted docs.

mbdr
Active Poster
Active Poster

Female Number of posts : 84
Company/Agency : LGU
Occupation/Designation : Govt. Employee/BAC Secretariat
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Documents requiring Sworn Statement lumped into one document

Post by riddler on Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:33 am

mbdr wrote:Good day to all of us!

This is regarding Section 25- Submission and Receipt of Bids. For Infrastructure Projects, Technical (incl. eligibility requirements), and Financial Proposals will now be submitted at the same time
For Technical Proposal – CLC or Cash Deposit Certificate – NOT REQUIRED

Documentary requirements trimmed down .Documents requiring Sworn Statement
lumped into one document:
- Not blacklisted or barred from bidding by GOP, LGU or foreign govt/IFI
- Authenticity of documents submittAuthority and power of signatory as representative
- Compliance with disclosure of relations
- Compliance with responsibilities of prospective bidder
Compliance with labor laws and standards (services)

Is there available form for this sirs? Para mas easier for the supplier to comply the requirement for this doc. Parang omnibus document -under oath 'to d ba?? I hope nasa standard forms to para mas maayos, mas madali at uniform ang i submit sa supplier to the BAC. Mas easier din sa BAC SEC at TWG ang pag check sa sumitted docs.

there is, mbdr.. it is an "Omnibus Sworn Statement", the mother of all procurement statement. you can find it at the last pages of the new PBD.
Omnibus Sworn Statement

REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES )
CITY/MUNICIPALITY OF ______ ) S.S.

AFFIDAVIT

I, [Name of Affiant], of legal age, [Civil Status], [Nationality], and residing at [Address of Affiant], after having been duly sworn in accordance with law, do hereby depose and state that:

1. Select one, delete the other:

If a sole proprietorship: I am the sole proprietor of [Name of Bidder] with office address at [address of Bidder];

If a partnership, corporation, cooperative, or joint venture: I am the duly authorized and designated representative of [Name of Bidder] with office address at [address of Bidder];

2. Select one, delete the other:

If a sole proprietorship: As the owner and sole proprietor of [Name of Bidder], I have full power and authority to do, execute and perform any and all acts necessary to represent it in the bidding for [Name of the Project] of the [Name of the Procuring Entity];

If a partnership, corporation, cooperative, or joint venture: I am granted full power and authority to do, execute and perform any and all acts necessary and/or to represent the [Name of Bidder] in the bidding as shown in the attached [state title of attached document showing proof of authorization (e.g., duly notarized Secretary’s Certificate issued by the corporation or the members of the joint venture)];

3. [Name of Bidder] is not “blacklisted” or barred from bidding by the Government of the Philippines or any of its agencies, offices, corporations, or Local Government Units, foreign government/foreign or international financing institution whose blacklisting rules have been recognized by the Government Procurement Policy Board;

4. Each of the documents submitted in satisfaction of the bidding requirements is an authentic copy of the original, complete, and all statements and information provided therein are true and correct;

5. [Name of Bidder] is authorizing the Head of the Procuring Entity or its duly authorized representative(s) to verify all the documents submitted;

6. Select one, delete the rest:

If a sole proprietorship: I am not related to the Head of the Procuring Entity, members of the Bids and Awards Committee (BAC), the Technical Working Group, and the BAC Secretariat, the head of the Project Management Office or the end-user unit, and the project consultants by consanguinity or affinity up to the third civil degree;

If a partnership or cooperative: None of the officers and members of [Name of Bidder] is related to the Head of the Procuring Entity, members of the Bids and Awards Committee (BAC), the Technical Working Group, and the BAC Secretariat, the head of the Project Management Office or the end-user unit, and the project consultants by consanguinity or affinity up to the third civil degree;

If a corporation or joint venture: None of the officers, directors, and controlling stockholders of [Name of Bidder] is related to the Head of the Procuring Entity, members of the Bids and Awards Committee (BAC), the Technical Working Group, and the BAC Secretariat, the head of the Project Management Office or the end-user unit, and the project consultants by consanguinity or affinity up to the third civil degree;

7. [Name of Bidder] complies with existing labor laws and standards; and

8. [Name of Bidder] is aware of and has undertaken the following responsibilities as a Bidder:

a) Carefully examine all of the Bidding Documents;

b) Acknowledge all conditions, local or otherwise, affecting the implementation of the Contract;

c) Made an estimate of the facilities available and needed for the contract to be bid, if any; and

d) Inquire or secure Supplemental/Bid Bulletin(s) issued for the [Name of the Project].

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this __ day of ___, 20__ at ____________, Philippines.

[JURAT]
riddler
Board General
Board General

Male Number of posts : 598
Company/Agency : lgu
Occupation/Designation : endyeenel
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by mbdr on Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:59 am

THANK YOU THANK YOU SIR! Yes.... nakita ko na katatapos ko lang nagdown load sir. thank you again sir ruel.

gdam

mbdr
Active Poster
Active Poster

Female Number of posts : 84
Company/Agency : LGU
Occupation/Designation : Govt. Employee/BAC Secretariat
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content