Latest topics
» No Objection Letter
Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:21 pm by zeph03

» CATERING SERVICES FOR CONGRESSIONAL MEET AT SAGBAYAN, BOHOL
Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:14 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF FERTILIZERS FOR LIVESTOCK, CORN, HVCDP, INLAND FISHERY, AND ORGANIC PROGRAM
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:35 pm by btorres4

» Newspaper Publication
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:10 pm by btorres4

» RENTAL OF LIGHTS AND SOUND SYSTEM
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:46 pm by btorres4

» Newspaper Publication
Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:50 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF OTHER SUPPLIES FOR SB OFFICE
Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:51 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF RICE FOR FOOD SUPPLIES OF PEACE & ORDER CAMPAIGN
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:19 pm by btorres4

» Expired Tax Clearance during payment
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:11 pm by vallemaco6224

» PURCHASE OF MEDICINE FOR MHO
Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:53 pm by btorres4


Facebook account for Forum users

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Facebook account for Forum users

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:57 am

sunriser431 wrote:Thanks Sir RDV for the clarification. well said. Smile

Thanks also, sunriser!

I miss this forum very much and all the active members as well. I thought I would participate less often, knowing well that with all of you around, this forum will continue to provide the needed information on all matters related to procurement, and all other matters of interest to everybody, to those who are interested.
avatar
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook account for Forum users

Post by engrjhez® on Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:30 pm

RDV wrote:
I miss this forum very much and all the active members as well. I thought I would participate less often, knowing well that with all of you around, this forum will continue to provide the needed information on all matters related to procurement, and all other matters of interest to everybody, to those who are interested.

We also miss you in this forum RDV! (even though the net provided your social networking updates on my Facebook® account. Cool)

It is a rewarding journey to see how this forum reached its self-sustaining state right now. Last year, this seems like a bulletin board or something. No one seemed to be interacting. No one seemed to be courageous enough to post a query (fearing conviction). I still remember I myself am afraid of posting something that would be refuted. That is why although i have registered by October 30, 2008, I made my first post by December 15, 2008 (funny that first post never had a single reply until now, haha!). I think there are more or less ten (10) topics that time.

It is also a rewarding experience to see the very few people concerned with 'real' procurement reforms. It is nice to see every member satisfied with the feedbacks and queries they have posted, and them having confidence that the next day they will see again their answered concerns but with new replies from other members, and the topics grew to different possibilities.

Again, true enough, there are no teachers here... all students in a continuous learning process. This we thank GPPB for this forum's existence. Who knows, the actual beneficiaries of this forum may actually be tenfolds of the number of visitors we had! Very Happy


PS. My signature below is linked to my Facebook® account. You may also search for GPPB Online Forum in the list of fans.
avatar
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2481
Age : 39
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook account for Forum users

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:56 am

engrjhez wrote:
RDV wrote:
I miss this forum very much and all the active members as well. I thought I would participate less often, knowing well that with all of you around, this forum will continue to provide the needed information on all matters related to procurement, and all other matters of interest to everybody, to those who are interested.

We also miss you in this forum RDV! (even though the net provided your social networking updates on my Facebook® account. Cool)

Because I wanted to see a face of engrjhez (although, of course, we have seen each other in person), but your avatar is a t-square (is it?). At any rate, when I visit my facebook account, which I hardly touch, I will update it.

engrjhez wrote:It is a rewarding journey to see how this forum reached its self-sustaining state right now. Last year, this seems like a bulletin board or something. No one seemed to be interacting. No one seemed to be courageous enough to post a query (fearing conviction). I still remember I myself am afraid of posting something that would be refuted. That is why although i have registered by October 30, 2008, I made my first post by December 15, 2008 (funny that first post never had a single reply until now, haha!). I think there are more or less ten (10) topics that time.

It is also a rewarding experience to see the very few people concerned with 'real' procurement reforms. It is nice to see every member satisfied with the feedbacks and queries they have posted, and them having confidence that the next day they will see again their answered concerns but with new replies from other members, and the topics grew to different possibilities.

Again, true enough, there are no teachers here... all students in a continuous learning process. This we thank GPPB for this forum's existence. Who knows, the actual beneficiaries of this forum may actually be tenfolds of the number of visitors we had! Very Happy


PS. My signature below is linked to my Facebook® account. You may also search for GPPB Online Forum in the list of fans.

TRUE, TRUE, TRUE. Nobody could describe the steady "development" of this forum and the benefits everybody has derived from it, over a short period of only one year, much better than you do, engrjhez. Very Happy

Kudos goes also to GPPB-TSO for allowing and encouraging FREE discussion of the issues raised. cheers
avatar
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook account for Forum users

Post by engrjhez® on Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:38 am

RDV wrote:
Because I wanted to see a face of engrjhez (although, of course, we have seen each other in person), but your avatar is a t-square (is it?). At any rate, when I visit my facebook account, which I hardly touch, I will update it.

Nope. It is actually a "north" sign - an important reference for all maps. You may look at any 'map' differently - but there is only 'one north'.

I'll try to update that myself later, hehe.Very Happy
avatar
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2481
Age : 39
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook account for Forum users

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:18 am

engrjhez wrote:
RDV wrote:
Because I wanted to see a face of engrjhez (although, of course, we have seen each other in person), but your avatar is a t-square (is it?). At any rate, when I visit my facebook account, which I hardly touch, I will update it.

Nope. It is actually a "north" sign - an important reference for all maps. You may look at any 'map' differently - but there is only 'one north'.

I'll try to update that myself later, hehe.Very Happy

It is only now that I realized that you really created a facebook account for the GPPB Online Forum. cheers
avatar
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook account for Forum users

Post by engrjhez® on Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:28 am

RDV wrote:
It is only now that I realized that you really created a facebook account for the GPPB Online Forum. cheers

It's not actually an account but a 'fan' (a sub-account just like groups, etc.). This was 'advertised' in this forum. (click here)
avatar
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2481
Age : 39
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook account for Forum users

Post by sunriser431 on Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:54 pm

engrjhez wrote:
RDV wrote:
It is only now that I realized that you really created a facebook account for the GPPB Online Forum. cheers

It's not actually an account but a 'fan' (a sub-account just like groups, etc.). This was 'advertised' in this forum. (click here)
Engrjhez, is username and password required to access the account? I tried to search the facebook portal for the GPPB online facebook the result yields nothing. Help bounce
avatar
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook account for Forum users

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:20 pm

sunriser431 wrote:
engrjhez wrote:
RDV wrote:
It is only now that I realized that you really created a facebook account for the GPPB Online Forum. cheers

It's not actually an account but a 'fan' (a sub-account just like groups, etc.). This was 'advertised' in this forum. (click here)
Engrjhez, is username and password required to access the account? I tried to search the facebook portal for the GPPB online facebook the result yields nothing. Help bounce

Pls try this:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/GPPB-Online-Forum/119710163090?ref=ts
avatar
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook account for Forum users

Post by engrjhez® on Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:36 pm

sunriser431 wrote:
Engrjhez, is username and password required to access the account? I tried to search the facebook portal for the GPPB online facebook the result yields nothing. Help bounce

...or if you are on Facebook® homepage, search for "GPPB Online Forum" and look for the one with blue and orange logo. Add as fan!

...or you can actually click my signature below to direct you to my Facebook® account homepage. Very Happy
avatar
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2481
Age : 39
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook account for Forum users

Post by sunriser431 on Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:45 pm

okay I was able to locate it. To Sir RDV and Engrjhez Thanks for the Help and info. cheers
avatar
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

re: FACEBOOK

Post by amang'65 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:38 pm

will any here explain to me what is this facebook all about? kasi para sa katulad ko na bagets 'nong araw, i do not know what is this all about. i believe it is fan.
avatar
amang'65
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Female Number of posts : 282
Company/Agency : City of Baguio
Occupation/Designation : sekretarya
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook account for Forum users

Post by engrjhez® on Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:04 pm

amang1965 wrote:will any here explain to me what is this facebook all about? kasi para sa katulad ko na bagets 'nong araw, i do not know what is this all about. i believe it is fan.

Ang Facebook® ay isang "social-networking" tool. Parang Friendster®, Multiply®, Flickr®, at marami pang iba. Ito ay parang isang malaking bulletin board ng mga pangyayari sa ating buhay (pati na ng buhay ng mga kaibigan natin). Lahat ng ginagawa natin ay maaring mapalathala sa Facebook®. Yun nga lang minsan nakabalandra ang mga pictures at video natin sa internet dahil pag nag-upload tayo, makikita ng iba, at makikita ng kaibigan ng kaibigan ng kaibigan...(lam mo na) kung hindi natin iingatan ang mga settings. Para rin syang diary na pwede mong isulat "ano ba ang ginagawa o iniisip ko ngayon?".

Hindi rin ako masyado familiar sa mga features ng Facebook® pero alam ko na nakakaliw makita ang mga activities ng mga friends mo sa tuwing bubuksan mo ang iyong account. Meron ding "instant chat" sa mga friends mo while naka login ka kaya "prepare to be amazed!".

Simulan natin ang pagtuklas sa link na ito. Very Happy
avatar
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2481
Age : 39
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook account for Forum users

Post by amang'65 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:09 pm

engrjhez wrote:
amang1965 wrote:will any here explain to me what is this facebook all about? kasi para sa katulad ko na bagets 'nong araw, i do not know what is this all about. i believe it is fan.

Ang Facebook® ay isang "social-networking" tool. Parang Friendster®, Multiply®, Flickr®, at marami pang iba. Ito ay parang isang malaking bulletin board ng mga pangyayari sa ating buhay (pati na ng buhay ng mga kaibigan natin). Lahat ng ginagawa natin ay maaring mapalathala sa Facebook®. Yun nga lang minsan nakabalandra ang mga pictures at video natin sa internet dahil pag nag-upload tayo, makikita ng iba, at makikita ng kaibigan ng kaibigan ng kaibigan...(lam mo na) kung hindi natin iingatan ang mga settings. Para rin syang diary na pwede mong isulat "ano ba ang ginagawa o iniisip ko ngayon?".

Hindi rin ako masyado familiar sa mga features ng Facebook® pero alam ko na nakakaliw makita ang mga activities ng mga friends mo sa tuwing bubuksan mo ang iyong account. Meron ding "instant chat" sa mga friends mo while naka login ka kaya "prepare to be amazed!".

Simulan natin ang pagtuklas sa link na ito. Very Happy

from the link you directed me, what do i do nex? pardon me parang mahabahaba ang magiging tutorials mo. i am starting to be curious kasi about this facebook.
avatar
amang'65
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Female Number of posts : 282
Company/Agency : City of Baguio
Occupation/Designation : sekretarya
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook account for Forum users

Post by engrjhez® on Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:12 pm

amang1965 wrote:
from the link you directed me, what do i do nex? pardon me parang mahabahaba ang magiging tutorials mo. i am starting to be curious kasi about this facebook.

Pasensya na, mali pala link ko. You can start by clicking my signature below this post. Very Happy
avatar
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2481
Age : 39
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook account for Forum users

Post by engrjhez® on Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:14 pm

You will be directed to Facebook® and merong "sign-up" link doon. You just have to have an email address to open up an account. Sign out muna ako at me I tatapusin ko lng Quarterly Reports namin, hehe.Very Happy
avatar
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2481
Age : 39
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook account for Forum users

Post by amang'65 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:21 pm

engrjhez wrote:You will be directed to Facebook® and merong "sign-up" link doon. You just have to have an email address to open up an account. Sign out muna ako at me I tatapusin ko lng Quarterly Reports namin, hehe.Very Happy

ang daya mo tinakasan mo ako anyways i understand my assignment ka, actually i remember my son creat some sort of this kind in the friendster page if thats what you call it. anyways i suppose it is really fan ill try if i could creat my own facebook. (trying hard pa kasi)
avatar
amang'65
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Female Number of posts : 282
Company/Agency : City of Baguio
Occupation/Designation : sekretarya
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook account for Forum users

Post by sunriser431 on Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:27 pm

Hello guys, you can now browse the pictures (gppb online forum facebook)taken during the seminar/training on the revised IRR of RA 9184,(October 28 to 30, 2009) more pics to follow, tomorrow will be our last day. click this link http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bacoor-Philippines/GPPB-Online-Forum/119710163090?ref=ts. enjoy Smile amang1965 you are not alone, heh heh. Me too asking/seeking help from my eldest son on how to upload pics.
avatar
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook account for Forum users

Post by engrjhez® on Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:05 am

Nice to have you in the Facebook® too, sunriser!

Hope the rest could also join.
Very Happy
avatar
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2481
Age : 39
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook account for Forum users

Post by engrjhez® on Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:40 am

Now we have an observer from the COA in the GPPB Online Forum for Facebook. Want to know more? Click here.
avatar
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2481
Age : 39
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook account for Forum users

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum