Bid Bulletin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bid Bulletin

Post by bmercado3 on Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:38 am

I participated in a recent bidding, and there were changes in the Terms of Reference which was supplemented by a release of a Bid Bulletin. The first bidding was a failure. Another bid was opened, a rebid of the previous bidding. My question is, all Bid Bulletin that was issued on the first bidding is a carry over on the rebid or since this is a rebid, the Bid Bulletin issued on the first bidding is already disregarded and will not have any effect anymore?

As i go through the "procurement of goods" document, on item. 10.2. Supplemental/Bid Bulletins may be issued upon the Procuring Entity’s initiative for purposes of clarifying or modifying any provision of the Bidding Documents not later than seven (7) calendar days before the deadline for the submission and receipt of bids.  Any modification to the Bidding Documents shall be identified as an amendment.

it says that this is already an amendment, and as i interpret this, it means that it becomes an official part of the document, so the only way to change this is an issuance of another Bid Bulletin, whether this is for a rebid.

I am not sure if I have interpreted this correctly?

bmercado3

Male Number of posts : 2
Company/Agency : SSI
Occupation/Designation : Sales
Registration date : 2016-10-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Bid Bulletin

Post by bmercado3 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:13 am

do we already have an opinion in this query?

bmercado3

Male Number of posts : 2
Company/Agency : SSI
Occupation/Designation : Sales
Registration date : 2016-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by markshinoda on Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:15 am

bmercado3 wrote:I participated in a recent bidding, and there were changes in the Terms of Reference which was supplemented by a release of a Bid Bulletin. The first bidding was a failure. Another bid was opened, a rebid of the previous bidding. My question is, all Bid Bulletin that was issued on the first bidding is a carry over on the rebid or since this is a rebid, the Bid Bulletin issued on the first bidding is already disregarded and will not have any effect anymore?

As i go through the "procurement of goods" document, on item. 10.2. Supplemental/Bid Bulletins may be issued upon the Procuring Entity’s initiative for purposes of clarifying or modifying any provision of the Bidding Documents not later than seven (7) calendar days before the deadline for the submission and receipt of bids.  Any modification to the Bidding Documents shall be identified as an amendment.

it says that this is already an amendment, and as i interpret this, it means that it becomes an official part of the document, so the only way to change this is an issuance of another Bid Bulletin, whether this is for a rebid.

I am not sure if I have interpreted this correctly?

Clarifications and amendments to the Invitation to Bid/Request for Expression of Interest and to the Bidding Documents shall be in the form of Supplemental/Bid Bulletins which shall be posted in the PhilGEPS bulletin board for the bidders information. This must be issued after the conduct of Pre-bid Conference which the BAC and the participating bidders agreed to any changes.

Hope this can be a help. Smile
markshinoda
Active Poster
Active Poster

Male Number of posts : 83
Company/Agency : DSWD Field Office VII
Occupation/Designation : Administrative Officer IV/Procurement
Registration date : 2015-04-30

http://www.fo7.dswd.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by markshinoda on Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:20 am

Also please refer to Section 22.5 and its subsections of IRR RA9184 for your detailed information. This will help you in the future.
markshinoda
Active Poster
Active Poster

Male Number of posts : 83
Company/Agency : DSWD Field Office VII
Occupation/Designation : Administrative Officer IV/Procurement
Registration date : 2015-04-30

http://www.fo7.dswd.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content