New Handbook on Philippine Government Procurement

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Handbook on Philippine Government Procurement

Post by Mankind on Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:02 pm


Hi Ma'am/Sir,

I would like to ask if available na po ba yung New Handbook on Philippine Government Procurement and includes revised IRR of RA 9184 and Latest GPPB Issuances for 2017 and where can i buy it.

Thank you.

Edison

Mankind
New Member
New Member

Male Number of posts : 7
Company/Agency : DTI
Occupation/Designation : AO
Registration date : 2017-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: New Handbook on Philippine Government Procurement

Post by markshinoda on Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:52 pm

Mankind wrote:
Hi Ma'am/Sir,

I would like to ask if available na po ba yung New Handbook on Philippine Government Procurement  and includes revised IRR of RA 9184 and Latest GPPB Issuances for 2017 and where can i buy it.

Thank you.

Edison

You can inquire it in your nearest Procurement Service depot. But for the mean time, you can download it the pdf file.
avatar
markshinoda
Active Poster
Active Poster

Male Number of posts : 84
Age : 29
Company/Agency : DSWD Field Office VII
Occupation/Designation : Administrative Officer IV/Procurement
Registration date : 2015-04-30

http://www.fo7.dswd.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Re: New Handbook on Philippine Government Procurement

Post by tatakserbisyo on Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:39 pm

markshinoda wrote:
Mankind wrote:
Hi Ma'am/Sir,

I would like to ask if available na po ba yung New Handbook on Philippine Government Procurement  and includes revised IRR of RA 9184 and Latest GPPB Issuances for 2017 and where can i buy it.

Thank you.

Edison

You can inquire it in your nearest Procurement Service depot. But for the mean time, you can download it the pdf file.

San po pwde mag download ng pdf file?

tatakserbisyo
New Member
New Member

Male Number of posts : 6
Company/Agency : LGU Gingoog City
Occupation/Designation : BAC Secretariat
Registration date : 2016-12-23

Back to top Go down

Re: New Handbook on Philippine Government Procurement

Post by markshinoda on Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:48 pm

tatakserbisyo wrote:
markshinoda wrote:
Mankind wrote:
Hi Ma'am/Sir,

I would like to ask if available na po ba yung New Handbook on Philippine Government Procurement  and includes revised IRR of RA 9184 and Latest GPPB Issuances for 2017 and where can i buy it.

Thank you.

Edison

You can inquire it in your nearest Procurement Service depot. But for the mean time, you can download it the pdf file.

San po pwde mag download ng pdf file?

Please try this link http://www.gppb.gov.ph/laws/laws/RevisedIRR.RA9184.pdf
avatar
markshinoda
Active Poster
Active Poster

Male Number of posts : 84
Age : 29
Company/Agency : DSWD Field Office VII
Occupation/Designation : Administrative Officer IV/Procurement
Registration date : 2015-04-30

http://www.fo7.dswd.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Re: New Handbook on Philippine Government Procurement

Post by tatakserbisyo on Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:27 pm

markshinoda wrote:
tatakserbisyo wrote:
markshinoda wrote:
Mankind wrote:
Hi Ma'am/Sir,

I would like to ask if available na po ba yung New Handbook on Philippine Government Procurement  and includes revised IRR of RA 9184 and Latest GPPB Issuances for 2017 and where can i buy it.

Thank you.

Edison

You can inquire it in your nearest Procurement Service depot. But for the mean time, you can download it the pdf file.

San po pwde mag download ng pdf file?

Please try this link http://www.gppb.gov.ph/laws/laws/RevisedIRR.RA9184.pdf

Thank you po

tatakserbisyo
New Member
New Member

Male Number of posts : 6
Company/Agency : LGU Gingoog City
Occupation/Designation : BAC Secretariat
Registration date : 2016-12-23

Back to top Go down

Re: New Handbook on Philippine Government Procurement

Post by Baladette on Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:08 am

avatar
Baladette
New Member
New Member

Female Number of posts : 20
Company/Agency : Gemini Twin Gold Marketing
Occupation/Designation : Clerk
Registration date : 2009-04-02

Back to top Go down

Re: New Handbook on Philippine Government Procurement

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum