» No Objection Letter
Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:15 pm by markshinoda

» Query about MOOE and Capital Outlay
Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:31 pm by markshinoda

» Expired Tax Clearance during payment
Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:53 pm by markshinoda

» RE-SCHEDULED PRE-BID TO RE-SCHEDULING OF BID SUBMISSION
Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:45 pm by markshinoda

» Purchase of Drugs and Medicines for MHO.
Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:05 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF OFFICE CABINET FOR MEO
Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:32 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF SUPPLIES FOR MATERNAL CHILD CARE PROGRAM
Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:16 pm by btorres4

price monitoring

View previous topic View next topic Go down

price monitoring

Post by chris on Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:16 am

Good Day!

Section 14 of the revised IRR clearly stated the functions of BAC Secretariat. There was no mention that "Price Monitoring" is one of the functions of the Secretariat but the Procuring Entity in our agency has delegated this task to us. We are overloaded as you could imagine our never ending workload. My question is: Who is actually responsible for this task? Being new in the Procurement has a lot of things to cope with. We are literally groping in the dark. Smile Thank you for always ready to lend a helping hand for someone as neophyte like me. Smile
chris

Female Number of posts : 21
Company/Agency : gocc
Occupation/Designation : BAC Secretariat
Registration date : 2009-10-15

Back to top Go down

Re: price monitoring

Post by sunriser431 on Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:22 pm

chris wrote:Good Day!

Section 14 of the revised IRR clearly stated the functions of BAC Secretariat. There was no mention that "Price Monitoring" is one of the functions of the Secretariat but the Procuring Entity in our agency has delegated this task to us. We are overloaded as you could imagine our never ending workload. My question is: Who is actually responsible for this task? Being new in the Procurement has a lot of things to cope with. We are literally groping in the dark. Smile Thank you for always ready to lend a helping hand for someone as neophyte like me. Smile

I'll try to make it simple and easier to understand.The following records are necessary for used by government agency
First, There has to be a record called Stock Card. The Stock Card shall be used to record all received and issuances of supplies.It shall be maintained by the Supply and property Unit for each item in stock.
Second. Property Card. The Property card shall be used by the Supply and Property Unit to record the description, tranfer/acquisition,disposal, and other information about the property, plant and equipment.It shall be kept for each class of Property, Plant and equipment.
Third. Index of Payment. This Ledger shall be kept for each creditor/payor to record all payments made. The transactions shall be posted as they occur. This Ledger shall be maintained by the accounting Unit.
Fourth. Supplies Ledger Card. This Documents shall be maintained by the Accounting Unit for each type of supplies to record all receipts and issuaces.
In my humble opinion this is no longer the functions of the BAC Secretariat. as it is clearly defined from the records to be kept by other/unit/s of the agency. Hope this might help. bounce

Last edited by sunriser431 on Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by chris on Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:55 pm

Thank you so much sir Sunriser431 for sharing your views. Very Happy I felt a big nail was taken from my head. At least I could cite your points. It's a big help. thank's. Smile
chris

Female Number of posts : 21
Company/Agency : gocc
Occupation/Designation : BAC Secretariat
Registration date : 2009-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:08 pm

chris wrote:Thank you so much sir Sunriser431 for sharing your views. Very Happy I felt a big nail was taken from my head. At least I could cite your points. It's a big help. thank's. Smile
No problem chris you are welcome Smile
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content