Latest topics
» No Objection Letter
Yesterday at 5:21 pm by zeph03

» CATERING SERVICES FOR CONGRESSIONAL MEET AT SAGBAYAN, BOHOL
Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:14 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF FERTILIZERS FOR LIVESTOCK, CORN, HVCDP, INLAND FISHERY, AND ORGANIC PROGRAM
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:35 pm by btorres4

» Newspaper Publication
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:10 pm by btorres4

» RENTAL OF LIGHTS AND SOUND SYSTEM
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:46 pm by btorres4

» Newspaper Publication
Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:50 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF OTHER SUPPLIES FOR SB OFFICE
Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:51 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF RICE FOR FOOD SUPPLIES OF PEACE & ORDER CAMPAIGN
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:19 pm by btorres4

» Expired Tax Clearance during payment
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:11 pm by vallemaco6224

» PURCHASE OF MEDICINE FOR MHO
Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:53 pm by btorres4

violation of process

View previous topic View next topic Go down

violation of process

Post by riddler on Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:29 pm

'reading at a national newpaper yesterday. I was really amazed/surprised by a certain Municipality from Rizal... It posted a procurement for the supply of goods worth 5M... Date of posting December 18, Date of Pre-Bid Conference December 21, Opening of Bids December 23... he he he Very Happy i thought di tinatanggap ng PhilGeps engine yung mga ganyang blatant violation? the GPPB should do something about it (suggestion ko lang ha). Halos araw araw ko na kasing nabbasa eh.. ganun na lng ba yun? Very Happy
riddler
Board General
Board General

Male Number of posts : 598
Company/Agency : lgu
Occupation/Designation : endyeenel
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Re: violation of process

Post by sunriser431 on Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:31 pm

ruel wrote:'reading at a national newpaper yesterday. I was really amazed/surprised by a certain Municipality from Rizal... It posted a procurement for the supply of goods worth 5M... Date of posting December 18, Date of Pre-Bid Conference December 21, Opening of Bids December 23... he he he Very Happy i thought di tinatanggap ng PhilGeps engine yung mga ganyang blatant violation? the GPPB should do something about it (suggestion ko lang ha). Halos araw araw ko na kasing nabbasa eh.. ganun na lng ba yun? Very Happy
I'm just passionately curious, what is mode of procurment? Shocked
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by riddler on Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:53 am

sunriser431 wrote:
ruel wrote:'reading at a national newpaper yesterday. I was really amazed/surprised by a certain Municipality from Rizal... It posted a procurement for the supply of goods worth 5M... Date of posting December 18, Date of Pre-Bid Conference December 21, Opening of Bids December 23... he he he Very Happy i thought di tinatanggap ng PhilGeps engine yung mga ganyang blatant violation? the GPPB should do something about it (suggestion ko lang ha). Halos araw araw ko na kasing nabbasa eh.. ganun na lng ba yun? Very Happy

surely, pang competitive bidding publication na yun. Very Happy procurement of various school books for the DepEd, i'm sure sa Local School Board (LSB) fund ang allocation nito dahil LGU ang nagpa bid.
riddler
Board General
Board General

Back to top Go down

Post by orlan747 on Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:57 pm

If the Philgeps Engine does not accept such blatant violations, then I am sure that it is never posted there. Tsk tsk tsk it is really a pity because the conclusion we can readily reach is that the BAC is either ignorant of the law or just plain defiant of the law. Embarassed
orlan747
Active Poster
Active Poster

Male Number of posts : 93
Company/Agency : Golden OCS Construction
Occupation/Designation : Manager
Registration date : 2009-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by amang'65 on Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:37 am

lets just wait, probably PhilGEPS is preparing their actions, besides they already have evidences to these violations since it was accepted by the system. i believe postings in the GEPS is a form of monitoring whether we are in the right tract, but i havent heard yet whether the Philgeps has already called the attention of agencies who were not able to comply with the right scheduling or posting. hopefully wala pang award na naipost otherwise completo yung transaction definitely the violations were ignored.
amang'65
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Female Number of posts : 282
Company/Agency : City of Baguio
Occupation/Designation : sekretarya
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by riddler on Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:04 pm

amang1965 wrote:lets just wait, probably PhilGEPS is preparing their actions, besides they already have evidences to these violations since it was accepted by the system. i believe postings in the GEPS is a form of monitoring whether we are in the right tract, but i havent heard yet whether the Philgeps has already called the attention of agencies who were not able to comply with the right scheduling or posting. hopefully wala pang award na naipost otherwise completo yung transaction definitely the violations were ignored.

I read a lot of violations in posting schedule at the Natioanl newspaper almost everyday. most of thse PE's are using the schedule of the OLD IRR. Very Happy whether NG's,GCC, or LGU talagang violation pa rin. Di naman natin silang i -post dito baka embarass sila. he he he. Very Happy
riddler
Board General
Board General

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:31 pm

ruel wrote:
sunriser431 wrote:

surely, pang competitive bidding publication na yun. Very Happy procurement of various school books for the DepEd, i'm sure sa Local School Board (LSB) fund ang allocation nito dahil LGU ang nagpa bid.
The revised IRR of RA#9184 provides for the procurement timeline refering to the annex C, for the procuring government entity to follow, In my opinion if this was posted in the PHILGEPS website, I'm just wondering, how the system was able to accept the procurement timeline (fall short of the time table). and other observation in the posting of ITB to the PHILGEPS, a reservation clause provided by the PHILGEPS Team. which reads as follows.
The PHILGEPS Team is not responsible for any typograhical errors or misinformation presented in the system. PHILGEPS only displays information provided for by its clients, and any queries regarding the postings should be directed to the contact person/s of the concerned party.
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by amang'65 on Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:05 pm

ruel wrote:
amang1965 wrote:lets just wait, probably PhilGEPS is preparing their actions, besides they already have evidences to these violations since it was accepted by the system. i believe postings in the GEPS is a form of monitoring whether we are in the right tract, but i havent heard yet whether the Philgeps has already called the attention of agencies who were not able to comply with the right scheduling or posting. hopefully wala pang award na naipost otherwise completo yung transaction definitely the violations were ignored.

I read a lot of violations in posting schedule at the Natioanl newspaper almost everyday. most of thse PE's are using the schedule of the OLD IRR. Very Happy whether NG's,GCC, or LGU talagang violation pa rin. Di naman natin silang i -post dito baka embarass sila. he he he. Very Happy

i guess tama ka engr.ruel hindi natin sila pwedeng ipost dito baka nga ma embarass sila, ang magandang gawin siguro ay pukpukin and mga ulo nila, hohohohoho, Merry Christmas!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce Smile
amang'65
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:23 pm

amang1965 wrote:
ruel wrote:

i guess tama ka engr.ruel hindi natin sila pwedeng ipost dito baka nga ma embarass sila, ang magandang gawin siguro ay pukpukin and mga ulo nila, hohohohoho, Merry Christmas!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce Smile
amang para a akin okay lang yun embarass sila , eh kung disallowance mas mahirap na. affraid
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by amang'65 on Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:43 pm

okay pa kung disallowance, eh kung makasuhan sila eh di masmahirap na nanam, nako mahirap talaga kung matigas ang mga ulo, biruin mo from embarassment to disallowance to criminal/administrative charges eventually dismissal from the service. aguruy!!! sabi ni meAnne. Crying or Very sad
amang'65
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:44 pm

amang1965 wrote:okay pa kung disallowance, eh kung makasuhan sila eh di masmahirap na nanam, nako mahirap talaga kung matigas ang mga ulo, biruin mo from embarassment to disallowance to criminal/administrative charges eventually dismissal from the service. aguruy!!! sabi ni meAnne. Crying or Very sad
and free membership to club 6115, lol!
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content