Latest topics

Sample Contract Agreement for Procurement of Equipment

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sample Contract Agreement for Procurement of Equipment

Post by joyie on Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:26 pm

good day to all!

does anyone here have a sample contract agreement for Procurement of Equipment? I know there's a sample form of agreement in the revised PBDs, but i need a detailed one specifying the other terms & conditions that should be in a contract.

I need it badly.. bounce

so, if anyone could help me with this, I wanna thank you in advance (hehe..) Razz

God bless... Very Happy
joyie
Active Poster
Active Poster

Female Number of posts : 58
Company/Agency : OP
Occupation/Designation : BAC Sectretariat/Asst. Info. Tech. Administrator (AITA)
Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Sample Contract Agreement for Procurement of Equipment

Post by riddler on Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:20 pm

joy_ONP wrote:good day to all!

does anyone here have a sample contract agreement for Procurement of Equipment? I know there's a sample form of agreement in the revised PBDs, but i need a detailed one specifying the other terms & conditions that should be in a contract.

I need it badly.. bounce

so, if anyone could help me with this, I wanna thank you in advance (hehe..) Razz

God bless... Very Happy

well i think the answer lies in the revised PBD for goods Joy. There is a Schedule of Requirement and Technical Specification Form for the goods/equipment under (Sec. VI & Sec. VII Rolling Eyes ) on the PBD which is to be "filled up" by the Procuring Entity specially those TWG/end-users who have knowledge in the Equipment (Like Mechanical Engineers) to be procured. You also can use the SCC of the PBD for additional Terms and Conditions according to your specification, delivery, freight, duties, and others. Since PBD also form as an integral part of the Contract Agreement for the winning bidder, a simple Contract of Form Agreement made by the GPPB is already more than enough in my opinion. I believed One(1) page lang ata yung downloadable sample form for the contract eh, pero maraming documents to be attached (like ITB, BDS,GCC,SCC, supplemental bulletins, and other addendums). nosebleed na ako ba. Happy Christmas!Very Happy
riddler
Board General
Board General

Male Number of posts : 598
Company/Agency : lgu
Occupation/Designation : endyeenel
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:21 am

joy_ONP wrote:good day to all!

I need it badly.. bounce

God bless... Very Happy

There is no going wrong when you refer to the PBDs (3rd Edition) as linked in the running above. Procurement of equipment is simply under Procurement of Goods.

The Contract Agreement form includes under its clause that there are documents that form integral part of the contract and that includes the bidding documents. All reference specs and terms are properly elaborated in their bid proposal and must be referred to by the Contract Agreement. Very Happy
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2481
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by amang'65 on Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:50 pm

aside from those documents forming part and parcel of the contract, you may actually inlcude anything under sun as conditions in the contract, provided however there are no inconsistencies from the documents attached and those that were agreed during the pre-bid conference. Very Happy
amang'65
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Female Number of posts : 282
Company/Agency : City of Baguio
Occupation/Designation : sekretarya
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down